March 28, 2024, 04:48:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554219 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: May 04, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-05-03/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-personal-bodyguard-revealed-%E2%80%94-the-man-who-hid-tot-mom-in-secret-hideout-for-10k-exclusive/

Casey Anthony’s Personal Bodyguard Revealed — The Man Who Hid ‘Tot Mom’ In Secret Hideout For $10K (EXCLUSIVE)

This is the man who helped Casey Anthony flee Florida for California — and orchestrate her life on the run.

Private investigator Jeremiah “Jerry” Lyons provided bodyguard services to 26-year-old ‘Tot Mom’ and was on the payroll of former attorney Jose Baez, according to a document obtained by Celebuzz.

Lyons billed Baez for services touted as “the protection, safety and travel of Casey Anthony.”

“The hourly rate of pay was computed at $65 per hour,” the invoice, dated September 1, 2011 and sent to Baez’s office, said.“The full day rate was computed at an eight hour day although on most days the hours worked were well in excess of that.” ::snipping2::

::snipping2::
Lyons also provided a cell phone for Anthony, in his name, for her use beginning in July, 2011. He billed Baez $75 per month, noting it gave the user “unlimited long distance and local phone calls” and “unlimited text.”

In all, Lyons’ bill totaled $9,335.82.

Yep...remember him as the guy who sat behind Casey in court and spoke with her while court was in recess...if I recall correctly, wasn't it rumored that he was also a member of the church where Casey might've holed up at...he lived not far from the church..or am I confused about the church and where he lived...

In the search for where those videos were made and where Anthony has been spending her time, several sources directed The Daily Beast to an address here in this tucked-away community along Florida’s central Treasure Coast, a two-hour drive southeast of Orlando. It’s a place touted for its good schools and low crime rate, and it’s described as peaceful community. It’s also just a few miles from Port St. Lucie, where Jerry Lyons, the defense team’s private detective, lives.

During face-to-face conversations with the Camps and multiple telephone calls with the pastor, there were never any denials when asked if they had ministered to Casey Anthony. But nor did the Camps confirm the information, either. Calls to Lyons, who also attends services at Cross Church, went unanswered as well.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/18/is-casey-anthony-hiding-in-palm-city-florida.html

You are not confused, cookie Wink

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 04, 2012, 08:46:46 PM »

He must have been in charge of the "crack security team that whisked her away
after the post-it note assassination attempt"

Omg you made me spit out my diet coke!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: May 04, 2012, 11:18:28 PM »

Thanks Brandi!   Glad I had it right.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 06, 2012, 07:03:03 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bob kealing ‏ @bobkealing
August“@GretaGarbo4: Hi Bob -speculation going around as to when Casey Anthony's probation ends. Can you clarify this? Thanks!”
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
1:41 PM - 4 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

4 May Richard Hornsby ‏ @RichardHornsby
@bobkealing @GretaGarbo4 Her probation will legally end exactly on year after her release from jail, which is July 17, 2012.
 from Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

4 May Meg Strickler ‏ @Megstrickler
@bobkealing @gretagarbo4 why hasn't #caseyanthony asked for early termination?

DOC spokeswoman still says August“@RichardHornsby:@GretaGarbo4 probation will legally end on year after her release which is July 17, 2012.”
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
1:57 PM - 4 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@bobkealing "Legally" court loses jurisdiction 1 year after release from jail. They were wrong about when started & wrong about when ends.
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

More #CaseyAnthony prosecutor news. Courthouse source confirms Linda Drane Burdick did not get judge job for which she was a finalist.
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: May 06, 2012, 08:43:19 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

August“@GretaGarbo4: Hi Bob -speculation going around as to when Casey Anthony's probation ends. Can you clarify this? Thanks!”
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
1:41 PM - 4 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@bobkealing @GretaGarbo4 Her probation will legally end exactly on year after her release from jail, which is July 17, 2012.
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

4 May Meg Strickler ‏ @Megstrickler
@bobkealing @gretagarbo4 why hasn't #caseyanthony asked for early termination?

DOC spokeswoman still says August“@RichardHornsby:@GretaGarbo4 probation will legally end on year after her release which is July 17, 2012.”
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
1:57 PM - 4 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@bobkealing "Legally" court loses jurisdiction 1 year after release from jail. They were wrong about when started & wrong about when ends.
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

More #CaseyAnthony prosecutor news. Courthouse source confirms Linda Drane Burdick did not get judge job for which she was a finalist.
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite   

That's funny, I just looked up the date she is scheduled to be released from probation this morning.

I remember her saying something about being released by her birthday (in March 2012) and also in April. I wondered then how that could happen, and if it would.

She reported for probation on Aug. 26, 2011. So I'd think she'd be released from it on Aug. 26, 2012.

She was also ordered to pay $348 in court costs and $20 a month for probation supervision. I have seen no indication that she has made any of those payments.

Grrrrr!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 07, 2012, 12:39:54 PM »

Hi Monks......don't know if any of this is true or fact....but what the heck.....here goes

http://www.examiner.com/article/breaking-news-casey-anthony-s-whereabouts-exposed

Speculation about the whereabouts of Casey Anthony has run rampant in the year since her acquittal on first-degree murder charges in the death of her three-year-old daughter,Caylee. But it may be Casey herself who unwittingly exposed her hiding spot in Amelia City, Florida.

o where did Casey Anthony go? To Amelia City, Florida. What’s in Amelia City? Yachts. It’s clear that Anthony is once again hiding out on yet another yacht as she finishes her probation for stealing and writing bad checks. Once she’s done, she plans to move to Noel, Missouri.

Her boyfriend, Robert Hensley, a convicted felon, is a cousin of her smarmy attorney Jose Baez. Hensley’s family owns property valued at $200,000 in Noel, Missouri, which is three hours south of Olathe, Kansas, where Hensley now lives.

Using the name Amelia Noel Sobel, Casey Anthony has been tearing up Twitter, releasing videos in advance of the anticipated movie about the murder of her child and promoting a book that is sympathic to Casey. Speculation has been rampant about the identity of the Twitter user calling herself Amelia Noel Sobel, but until now, no one knew for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: May 07, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »

Hi Monks......don't know if any of this is true or fact....but what the heck.....here goes

http://www.examiner.com/article/breaking-news-casey-anthony-s-whereabouts-exposed

It sounds like a kc scam doesn't it... with a little sliver of something true in it... the two noel's used, the author's name and city in missouri, make it smell anthony-like.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: May 07, 2012, 02:10:54 PM »

I meant to say a little sliver of something true in it like there really is a Noel Missouri.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: May 07, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »

I meant to say a little sliver of something true in it like there really is a Noel Missouri.

http://www.4noel.com/

Again, she is in violation of her probation due to her boyfriend being a convicted felon.  I can't believe that Jose would set his cousin up with her. It must be a guise, he just wants to keep a 24/7 eye on her through his cousin.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: May 07, 2012, 02:37:31 PM »

Ameliasobel is supposed to be Casey? I have twittered with Amelia! Have not been on twitter since January. Trying to get into my account..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: May 07, 2012, 02:48:22 PM »

http://radionewz.net/2012/05/age-22-the-year-of-discovery-or-being-discovered/

Age 22 – The Year Of Discovery.. Or Being Discovered
MAY 6, 2012 |  BY HOLLY B  |  BLOG

What a magical age, 22.

One year over the legal age in every state,  you’re close to wrapping up that brand new college degree which brings you that much closer to getting out into the real world and making a good honest life for yourself.

Unless youre Amelia Sobel, Casey Anthony or Sarah Phillips. All three of these ladies can count 22 as The Year of the Liar. The liar being themselves.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 07, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »

Thats the name radionewz keeps talking about for several months.
I still think he's a nut though.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: May 07, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k558/HollyHere/LLCMINUTES.png

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: May 07, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »

http://radionewz.net/2012/05/age-22-the-year-of-discovery-or-being-discovered/

Age 22 – The Year Of Discovery.. Or Being Discovered
MAY 6, 2012 |  BY HOLLY B  |  BLOG

What a magical age, 22.

One year over the legal age in every state,  you’re close to wrapping up that brand new college degree which brings you that much closer to getting out into the real world and making a good honest life for yourself.

Unless youre Amelia Sobel, Casey Anthony or Sarah Phillips. All three of these ladies can count 22 as The Year of the Liar. The liar being themselves.
O/T sort of, but here/s a link about Sarah Phillips    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/sarah-phillips-espns-alleged-scam-artist-admits-making-poor-choices?urn=top,wp405

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: May 07, 2012, 03:38:09 PM »

http://4noel.com/4rum/gbook.php

Name: Lindy Rose
E-mail: Contact   

Casey Anthony will be coming to live in your fair city once she's off probation in FL. She will be living with her boyfriend. You can find out his name online. Thought the fine citizens of Noel should know this, prepare yourselves. Good Luck!

Added: May 7, 2012   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: May 07, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M   §

Case Type:   Criminal Felony
Date Filed:   07/08/2008
Judicial Officer:   Perry, Belvin, JR
ICJIS Document ID Number:   122008
Inmate Booking Number:   08200846
Uniform Case Number:   482008CF013331000AOX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
ANTHONY, CASEY M

DOB: 03/19/1986   JAMES CHENEY MASON, Esquire

Retained

407-843-5785(W)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
03/02/2012           Notice of Withdrawal of Attorney of Record
02/27/2012           Notice of Appearance
02/21/2012           Notice of Withdrawal of Attorney of Record

04/23/2012           Transaction Assessment                                                     9.00
04/23/2012           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2012-20230    ANTHONY, CASEY M    (9.00)

Hmmmmm....Baez withdrew on 2/21.    Did Mason withdraw on 3/2 or Liszbeth Fryer???

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: May 07, 2012, 04:12:02 PM »

http://www.4noel.com/

Again, she is in violation of her probation due to her boyfriend being a convicted felon.  I can't believe that Jose would set his cousin up with her. It must be a guise, he just wants to keep a 24/7 eye on her through his cousin.  moo

oh no!!! Please say it isnt so! I cant have that skank living in my state!!!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: May 07, 2012, 04:17:46 PM »

O/T but WTH?   This is a message I received from Orlando Sentinel just because I wanted to read an article!

Join Now
Thank you for frequently visiting OrlandoSentinel.com. You have reached your allowance of free articles. To read more, we invite you to become an exclusive member, giving you unlimited access to our website and content.

Become a member. It's easy:

For digital-only access, you pay a low fee of $12.99 for a 5-week membership.*
If you get the Orlando Sentinel newspaper less than 7 days a week and/or you are an E-Edition (electronic replica edition) subscriber, you pay just $6.99 for a 5-week membership.*
Current 7-day Orlando Sentinel newspaper subscribers will receive a free membership to the website (just activate your free membership by clicking 'Next' below).
*By enrolling in one of the membership options above, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.

We remain committed to delivering your news, sports and entertainment, anyway you want it. Sign up now and start enjoying the benefits of membership.

Is this the new thing now?  Cripe, if so, I won't know what the heck is going on in the world. 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: May 07, 2012, 04:27:09 PM »

O/T but WTH?   This is a message I received from Orlando Sentinel just because I wanted to read an article!

Join Now
Thank you for frequently visiting OrlandoSentinel.com. You have reached your allowance of free articles. To read more, we invite you to become an exclusive member, giving you unlimited access to our website and content.

Become a member. It's easy:

For digital-only access, you pay a low fee of $12.99 for a 5-week membership.*
If you get the Orlando Sentinel newspaper less than 7 days a week and/or you are an E-Edition (electronic replica edition) subscriber, you pay just $6.99 for a 5-week membership.*
Current 7-day Orlando Sentinel newspaper subscribers will receive a free membership to the website (just activate your free membership by clicking 'Next' below).
*By enrolling in one of the membership options above, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.

We remain committed to delivering your news, sports and entertainment, anyway you want it. Sign up now and start enjoying the benefits of membership.

Is this the new thing now?  Cripe, if so, I won't know what the heck is going on in the world. 

I started getting that message about 2 weeks ago when I try to read articles on the Ft Lauderdale Sun Sentinel. I will not pay to subscribe online.

Might be something with the Sun Sentinel since the Miami Herald still permits me to read articles without subscription (but I also pay for a home delivery of the Miami Herald)

Thanks for everything you are posting tupelohoney  an angelic monkey

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: May 07, 2012, 04:30:19 PM »

It sounds like a kc scam doesn't it... with a little sliver of something true in it... the two noel's used, the author's name and city in missouri, make it smell anthony-like.

It sure has a stench to it....but I have friends near that little town in MO and if she shows up there I will know it.....and I will TELL THE WORLD!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.