March 28, 2024, 03:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554212 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: May 08, 2012, 04:50:02 PM »

Said Yeffeth in a meeting ,left message. " If you go through with publishing baezs book I will always make sure that Benbella is not on any book I buy from now on"
 214-361-7901

it's 4:45est I just called & spoke to the receptionist - same message lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: May 08, 2012, 05:26:27 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: May 08, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/07/casting-casey-anthony

Kristen Stewart: From 'Twilight' to Tot Mom?
By Richard Dool
updated 10:04 AM EDT, Tue May 08, 2012

Lifetime is making a TV movie about the Casey Anthony trial
Rob Lowe is slated to play prosecutor Jeff Ashton

Video at link states that ONLY JA will make money off this movie.

Well .. it is based on Jeff's book and that is why and there is nothing wrong with that.  He made every effort to bring Casey to justice --- he did his job and did it very well, in my view.  Nobody ever knows what a jury will do or what decisions they will render.
"She would never for no amount of money portray that girl," the source said about Stewart. "It's grossing her out"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/10/kristen-stewart-casey-anthony_n_893844.html

LOL---I don't blame her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: May 08, 2012, 08:12:29 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/07/casting-casey-anthony

Kristen Stewart: From 'Twilight' to Tot Mom?
By Richard Dool
updated 10:04 AM EDT, Tue May 08, 2012

Lifetime is making a TV movie about the Casey Anthony trial
Rob Lowe is slated to play prosecutor Jeff Ashton

Video at link states that ONLY JA will make money off this movie.

Well .. it is based on Jeff's book and that is why and there is nothing wrong with that.  He made every effort to bring Casey to justice --- he did his job and did it very well, in my view.  Nobody ever knows what a jury will do or what decisions they will render.
"She would never for no amount of money portray that girl," the source said about Stewart. "It's grossing her out"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/10/kristen-stewart-casey-anthony_n_893844.html

LOL---I don't blame her.

Was never a fan of hers before but new respect for her now...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #884 on: May 08, 2012, 09:17:56 PM »

KC grosses out lots of people.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 09, 2012, 12:20:54 AM »

Benbella stopped answering the phone Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!
Yeah but I had the 911 call ready to play into the phone when they answered

Monkey Devil!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: May 09, 2012, 09:31:16 AM »

Said Yeffeth in a meeting ,left message. " If you go through with publishing baezs book I will always make sure that Benbella is not on any book I buy from now on"
 214-361-7901

it's 4:45est I just called & spoke to the receptionist - same message lol
same here except I added, I will not support a publisher who makes money from the blood of a murdered baby.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: May 09, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Writing Tell-All Book; You Can Pre-Order It 
"Although the announcement clearly states that "this is NOT a 'Casey Anthony is innocent' book," it's definitely a "let's make some cash off of Casey Anthony" book, and you can toss your $26.95 into the hat on Amazon.com today. That's a full $8.80 more expensive than the book the prosecutor wrote about the ridiculous trial."
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2012/05/casey_anthony_jose_baez_book.php
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 09, 2012, 11:18:24 AM »

Just now learning twitter. If Glenn Yeffeth is blocking me does that mean I hurt his feelings?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: May 09, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Writing Tell-All Book; You Can Pre-Order It 
"Although the announcement clearly states that "this is NOT a 'Casey Anthony is innocent' book," it's definitely a "let's make some cash off of Casey Anthony" book, and you can toss your $26.95 into the hat on Amazon.com today. That's a full $8.80 more expensive than the book the prosecutor wrote about the ridiculous trial."
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2012/05/casey_anthony_jose_baez_book.php

No thanks. Can't imagine that he has anything that I want to read about...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: May 09, 2012, 12:30:05 PM »

check out some of the comments!!

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/8/baez_book_on_casey_a.html#.T6mdlkDekFU.facebook
 ::snipping2::

The publisher, BenBella Books, said the book will reveal "shocking, never-before-revealed, exclusive information from the trial of the century and the verdict that stunned the nation."
Baez made his opening statement that dropped bombshell after bombshell and would, on July 5, 2011, deliver one of the biggest legal upsets in American history.

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets and his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering evidence, his first Casey Anthony meeting, George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior, leading defense strategy meetings and his weeks in closed door judge’s chambers.

I have to wonder if the judge was Eaton????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 09, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/8/baez_book_on_casey_a.html#.T6mdlkDekFU.facebook

The publisher, BenBella Books, said the book will reveal "shocking, never-before-revealed, exclusive information from the trial of the century and the verdict that stunned the nation."
Baez made his opening statement that dropped bombshell after bombshell and would, on July 5, 2011, deliver one of the biggest legal upsets in American history.

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets and his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering evidence, his first Casey Anthony meeting, George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior, leading defense strategy meetings and his weeks in closed door judge’s chambers.

Hi Sunny!  Well, that could be, but we know there was a lot of time spent in JS and JP's chambers during hearings and the trial.  Most likely many other times as well, which is all pretty standard.  This was something JA never addressed in his book, so I feel JB is jumping on that as it's something we don't know, and he hopes it will draw readers buyers. jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 09, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »

The voting so far 
What do you think?
Will you read the new book, due for release in July, from Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez about the case?

Yes. The Casey Anthony trial drew international attention for a good reason - it was a historic and riveting case. The perspective of Casey's lead lawyer is bound to be interesting. (17 responses)

4%

No. Why would anyone assume Baez can write a good book, or has anything insightful to say? He's a mediocre lawyer who ended up with the case by chance and nearly blew it. (235 responses)

58%

Yes. Jeff Ashton, one of the prosecutors, has had his say in print; it's past time to get the inside scoop from the other side in the trial. (10 responses)

2%

No. After suffering through months and months of saturation news coverage, I don't ever want to hear anything more about Casey Anthony and her trial. I'm trying to forget them. (140 responses)

35%

402 total responses

(Results not scientific)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/todaysbuzz/os-poll-casey-anthony-jose-baez-book-050912,0,4536775,post.poll
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: May 10, 2012, 02:02:10 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/9/could_judge_order_di.html

Could judge order disclosure of Casey Anthony’s location?
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 @ 10:59PM

ORLANDO --
The Case Against Casey Anthony heads back to court Thursday.

The judge could force Casey's attorneys to give up her location.

"In 99 percent of the cases, this wouldn’t even be an issue because the whereabouts of the defendant wouldn't be in question. This is a unique case,” said attorney for Gonzalez, Matt Morgan. “I am hopeful the judge will see it our way and have her respond to our discovery request like every other civil defendant out there."

The hearing is set for 8:30 a.m.

Lawyers on both sides say they don't expect it to last very long.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: May 10, 2012, 06:09:13 AM »

I sure have no desire to read anything that Baez has to say! I'm not even the least bit curios! As far as I'm concerned! He  has no integrity! And would say and do anything! To sell his book!
A little girl lost her life!
Every time I seen him pop up on t.v I flip the channel! I had enough of him during the trial!
One day Casey will stand before the lord! For what she did to this precious child! I'm glad the trial is over and poof went the Anthony's and team Baez.
We faithfully hung in there for three years in hopes of getting justice for caylee! Oh how hurt and upset we all were to hear the voice of the jury foreman Not guilty!
I will never forget caylee!  As I'm sure many of you feel the same. I went into lurk mde and only come to read from the loft! In hopes of some good news of karma!  Maybe not here on earth! But there is one that has the power to deal with her when she has to go before him! I wouldn't want to be her on that day!
I'm gad that you all ave kept us updated on the news!
God bless
Loca

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: May 10, 2012, 07:14:40 AM »

Thanks for all the updates,they are appreciated!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »

I sure have no desire to read anything that Baez has to say! I'm not even the least bit curios! As far as I'm concerned! He  has no integrity! And would say and do anything! To sell his book!
A little girl lost her life!
Every time I seen him pop up on t.v I flip the channel! I had enough of him during the trial!
One day Casey will stand before the lord! For what she did to this precious child! I'm glad the trial is over and poof went the Anthony's and team Baez.
We faithfully hung in there for three years in hopes of getting justice for caylee! Oh how hurt and upset we all were to hear the voice of the jury foreman Not guilty!
I will never forget caylee!  As I'm sure many of you feel the same. I went into lurk mde and only come to read from the loft! In hopes of some good news of karma!  Maybe not here on earth! But there is one that has the power to deal with her when she has to go before him! I wouldn't want to be her on that day!
I'm gad that you all ave kept us updated on the news!
God bless
Loca

loca, I totally agree.  It is good to see you again.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: May 10, 2012, 10:06:10 AM »

Hi Sunny!  Well, that could be, but we know there was a lot of time spent in JS and JP's chambers during hearings and the trial.  Most likely many other times as well, which is all pretty standard.  This was something JA never addressed in his book, so I feel JB is jumping on that as it's something we don't know, and he hopes it will draw readers buyers. jmoo

Hi Tups!  I agree they spent a lot of time in JP's chambers, however I believe Judge Eaton was much involved with the defense team behind the scenes.  JMO  of course....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: May 10, 2012, 10:09:55 AM »

Hi Tups!  I agree they spent a lot of time in JP's chambers, however I believe Judge Eaton was much involved with the defense team behind the scenes.  JMO  of course....
Yeah, no doubt he was involved to some degree, or there never would have been that little scene in the courtroom and JP's comments about him.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: May 10, 2012, 10:34:27 AM »

Casey Anthony can be subpeonaed, address will stay sealed

ORLANDO -- 
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez can subpeona Casey Anthony -- and they will even find out where she is. But the public won't

Casey Anthony has been in hiding somewhere in Florida since her release from the Orange County Jail in July.

But at a hearing Thursday in one of the civil cases against her, a judge ruled that Gonzalez's attorneys could have Anthony's address so they could subpeona her. Her address will, however, remain sealed to the public.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/9/could_judge_order_di.html?cmpid=twitter

::justice2NJ::      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.