March 28, 2024, 04:45:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #14 1/28/12 - 5/17/12  (Read 554163 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 10, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »

Casey Anthony can be subpeonaed, address will stay sealed

ORLANDO -- 
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez can subpeona Casey Anthony -- and they will even find out where she is. But the public won't

Casey Anthony has been in hiding somewhere in Florida since her release from the Orange County Jail in July.

But at a hearing Thursday in one of the civil cases against her, a judge ruled that Gonzalez's attorneys could have Anthony's address so they could subpeona her. Her address will, however, remain sealed to the public.

::snipping2::

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/9/could_judge_order_di.html?cmpid=twitter

::justice2NJ::      
Bet she moves!  She's going to make them work for it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 10, 2012, 10:54:12 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RedHuber

Red Huber ‏ @RedHuber
#Orlando Judge Lisa Munyon OKs giving #CaseyAnthony address to Zenaida Gonzalez lawyers. http://twitpic.com/9jgu04

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #902 on: May 10, 2012, 01:11:56 PM »

Anything that inconveniences KC is good to me.  I just hope that she wears out her welcome all over the place and the only thing she can do is beg C & G to let her move back home.  That would be so sweet.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: May 10, 2012, 01:17:09 PM »

Anything that inconveniences KC is good to me.  I just hope that she wears out her welcome all over the place and the only thing she can do is beg C & G to let her move back home.  That would be so sweet.

Oh yeah!  Anything that inconveniences KC!   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: May 10, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »

I am leaving Noel, MO and heading for the local newspaper office to visit a very old and trusted friend. There is another possible connection in Noel, which is home to a criminal element originally from Kansas, but sent packing from that state and now resides along a corider between the southwest Missouri state line and into northwest Arkansas. This is also connected to the Kansas City, MO/KS (Olathe) area.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: May 10, 2012, 03:09:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #906 on: May 10, 2012, 03:16:22 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

trimmy!!!!!

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: May 10, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20594557,00.html

Casey Anthony Won't Profit from Her Lawyer's Book, Says Jose Baez

Baez tells PEOPLE that Anthony waived her attorney/client privilege for him to pen the book.

"Casey will not financially benefit from this book in any way, shape or form," he tells PEOPLE. "This is my story, not hers."

Yea sure, she signed a waiver, how much you wanna bet the "foundation" willl get their cut. He still thinks we're as stupid as his pinhead jury.

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: May 10, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »

Dr. G: Caylee Anthony Case is being repeated on TLC tonight at 8:00 P.M if anyone missed it the first time, or wishes to watch it again 
  "The forensics of the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony in 2008 are explained by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties. Caylee's mother, Casey, was tried for first-degree murder but was acquitted in 2011. (EST)
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: May 10, 2012, 04:52:25 PM »

Interesting excerpts quoted from the people article re Bozo's book:

"Casey will not financially benefit from this book in any way, shape or form," he tells PEOPLE. "This is my story, not hers."

"The book also will talk about Baez's relationship with Casey and his observations of her family. And it will give details about her release from jail, and why he stopped representing her."

"News of the book deal has caused controversy, with hundreds of boycotters taking to Facebook and Twitter to urge the publisher, BenBella books, to reconsider the book's release. "

"Although Baez no longer handles Anthony's legal matters, he is still in touch with her as she finishes out her yearlong probation in an undisclosed Florida location." 

"After several months of counseling at a church in Palm City, Fla., she has moved on and is no longer receiving therapy. Still, Baez claims that Anthony is fine with his book."

"Casey has authorized me to write it," he says. "I have her complete and total permission."

I am sooooo NOT promoting these printed lies between book covers, but only want to point out that it looks like Bozo learned her lying ways very well and IMO some of the proceeds from the single book he'll sell will go to the "foundation" and end up in killer moms dirty hands, probably through mommie dearest.

No need to read it officially now, everything of any interest is already printed in this article Smile I have to go wash my hands now, I feel dirty just typing his quotes.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: May 10, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »

Dr. G: Caylee Anthony Case is being repeated on TLC tonight at 8:00 P.M if anyone missed it the first time, or wishes to watch it again 
  "The forensics of the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony in 2008 are explained by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties. Caylee's mother, Casey, was tried for first-degree murder but was acquitted in 2011. (EST)
Thanks Shannon!  I did miss it the first time around as I was moving.  Not tonight tho!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 10, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »

Interesting excerpts quoted from the people article re Bozo's book:

"The book also will talk about Baez's relationship with Casey and his observations of her family. And it will give details about her release from jail, and why he stopped representing her."

"News of the book deal has caused controversy, with hundreds of boycotters taking to Facebook and Twitter to urge the publisher, BenBella books, to reconsider the book's release. "

"Although Baez no longer handles Anthony's legal matters, he is still in touch with her as she finishes out her yearlong probation in an undisclosed Florida location." 

"After several months of counseling at a church in Palm City, Fla., she has moved on and is no longer receiving therapy. Still, Baez claims that Anthony is fine with his book."

"Casey has authorized me to write it," he says. "I have her complete and total permission."

I am sooooo NOT promoting these printed lies between book covers, but only want to point out that it looks like Bozo learned her lying ways very well and IMO some of the proceeds from the single book he'll sell will go to the "foundation" and end up in killer moms dirty hands, probably through mommie dearest.

No need to read it officially now, everything of any interest is already printed in this article Smile I have to go wash my hands now, I feel dirty just typing his quotes.

BBM   Something about that statement doesn't sit right with me.....as in....yes, she will profit from it. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #912 on: May 10, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »

Well, we know she's 'no longer receiving therapy'.  She po'ed the preacher's wife and left.  They served their usefulness for her.

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: May 10, 2012, 05:18:32 PM »

Exactly KittyMom, but did said "therapy" end just before her latest probation report wherein she stated she was receiving therapy hmmm?

There's another new book for sale about "it"/her and the "trial" called "The Casey Anthony Murder Trial"  right now on sale for a whopping $2.99 includes free international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet !!!!

Wonder if that'll be Bozo's books price? Though it'll be worth .99 cents, paper can be burned in the fireplace after all. Oh wait, it's summer, sorry Bozo = $0

http://www.amazon.com/Casey-Anthony-Murder-Trial-ebook/dp/B005DHYPVU/ref=pd_rhf_cr_shvl4
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: May 10, 2012, 05:31:25 PM »

How quickly will the KC Jose team leak the address and try to blame it on the Morgans? I give them 24 hours 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 10, 2012, 05:35:37 PM »

I am leaving Noel, MO and heading for the local newspaper office to visit a very old and trusted friend. There is another possible connection in Noel, which is home to a criminal element originally from Kansas, but sent packing from that state and now resides along a corider between the southwest Missouri state line and into northwest Arkansas. This is also connected to the Kansas City, MO/KS (Olathe) area.
I can't for the life of me figure out who you are talking about.  If you can't give a name, perhaps a hint please?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: May 10, 2012, 05:43:43 PM »

How quickly will the KC Jose team leak the address and try to blame it on the Morgans? I give them 24 hours 
You are most likely correct!

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 10, 2012, 06:20:50 PM »

You are most likely correct!

Ha!  I was thinking the same exact thing!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: May 10, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »

Thank you sister!
I've been swinging from the rafters! I enjoy reading everyone's comments and updates.
Keep up the good works monkeys.
Maybe someday! Karma in the way of god! Will make its way to her. I believe by faith! Someday! It will come to pass.
Loca

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 10, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below at 9pm:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.