April 19, 2024, 11:17:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The country is full"  (Read 1925 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 07, 2012, 07:36:36 AM »

Years ago, a co-worker told me numerous times, "The country is full" - there isn't room for more people.  Today I've heard we have over 20 million Americans unemployed, or underemployed.  The country is full. 

We've been told immigrants come to take the jobs American's don't want.  I haven't seen a help wanted sign at the local McDonalds in years.

With 20 million people needing a job, how can it be moral for the government to issue almost 4 million work visas in just a year or so?  What about the 20 million already looking?  Are those people paying income taxes?  Medicare and Social Security?  Since Social Security and Medicare have become welfare/entitlements why don't these immigrants pay for that too?  Why aren't liberals complaining that these visa holders benefit from the roads and bridges and that they should pay more for our programs?

The welfare state can't exist with open borders.  What does Obama do?  Legitimize criminals who come, have an anchor baby, and stay.  How many of these folks end up on welfare?  Take jobs from Americans?

"Rule Gives Illegal Immigrants a Break "

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204331304577144993705267030.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsForth

When does the American citizen get a break?  Why should anyone be allowed to circumvent the immigration laws?  Force themselves onto the backs of overburdened taxpayers?  Become economic terrorists?

What happens now that the borders are wide open?  100 million come annually and enjoy the welfare state provided by others?   Where are the jobs for the unemployed?  Underemployed? 

Why aren't they enforcing the existing immigration laws?  Why should anyone of these people here profit from their illegal activity?

There are millions that manage to come here legally.  Why should the criminals and economic terrorists be given a free, taxpayer funded ride?

When do American citizens come first?

The country is full.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 07:43:35 AM »

Come to America!  Have a baby, bring your own, and go on welfare.  Let American taxpayers give you a free ride.  Get a job and send all your money home.  Meanwhile, American companies, like GM will export jobs to countries like China.  China will implement policies like 22% import fees on imported cars.

What does Washington do?  The president?  Opens the borders.  Send more illegal immigrants.  Don't want to wait in line for approval?  No problem.  Come anyway and go on welfare.

America, it's not for citizens anymore!!!  American taxpayers just get to pay the global welfare bill.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 07:54:10 AM »

The business visa...

Liberals I know have various talking points.  Over the holidays it was promoting universal health care...something that they say will be here soon. 

The latest talking point?  The mixed status 'business visa' family.

Feel sorry for this family.  Dad has a company in a third world country, it comes with armed guards, security detail to the plant, and his family lives in the US and goes to school here.  He doesn't want the family to get kidnapped, etc.  Liberal paints a dismal picture of the guards and icky place the family is from.

He wants the children to stay here.  How does he circumvent the residency limits?  The family lives 9 months here, for the school year and 3 months in Europe.  Wow...

If you're not earning an income here, are you contributing to the services your family uses?  Contributing to roads, and bridges like American businesses?  The self-employed?

Hmmm...you get to use all the services provided by taxpayers - schools for your kids, roads, bridges...but you don't have to contribute!!! What a great deal for you!!!

Why aren't liberals asking you to chip in?  Pay more?  Why do they just expect the self employed, family businesses, and working Americans to keep digging deep? 

Why aren't they asking this mixed status family to pay more?  Contribute just a little?  A family that lives globally, is wealthy by any standard...

How many of these visa's did Obama's admin issue in just over a year?  Almost 4 million?  How many services are these folks going to use compared to their contributions?

Why does it seem like Obama and Washington are for foreigners and have kicked the American people to curb?

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 07:55:57 AM »

The other problem with the wealthy mixed status family? 

Why don't you bring those jobs to the U.S.?  Avoid all the criminals in your home town?  Give an American a job?  Contribute something to the country from which to TAKE so much?  Pay it forward?

If you don't want to live there, why do you keep your company there?

Won't nobody, (including GM) give an American a job?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 08:34:12 AM »

What quality of life do Americans have when Uncle Ben prints TRILLIONS of dollars and your savings are made worthless?

What happens when anchor babies add millions to the welfare rolls?  Is your citizenship worthless?  Everybody come to Amerika!  Have an anchor baby.  An anchor baby qualifies you and millions of your family members for lifetime welfare, Obama's 'middle class' and you get to live the high life on the backs of long time American families...

Is every global person entitled to American citizenship?  Voting in our elections?  Something is wrong when citizenship has no value, except to buy votes for political parties.

Will granting citizenship, green cards, to MILLIONS of foreigners through chain migration really make Amerika better? 

Will giving them food stamps they can spend anywhere in the world make like in the US better?

Fiat citizenship to go along with Uncle Ben's fiat currency?

Fiat currency and fiat citizenship.  What a system!!!  Meanwhile, Corzine buys a fine home in France.  What place~

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 06:34:49 AM »

"U.S. Schools Sue States for More Funds"

AUSTIN, Texas –  School districts and their supporters around the US have launched a wave of lawsuits asking courts to order more spending on public education, contending they face new pressures as states cut billions of dollars of funding while adding more rigorous educational standards...

School-funding disputes have turned up in courthouses for decades, but experts say the pace of litigation has increased because of state and local governments' fiscal woes...

Schools in poorer districts claim they are particularly hurt by recent budget cuts because they generate relatively modest property-tax revenue and thus rely more heavily on state educational funding...

read more here - Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/07/us-schools-sue-states-for-more-funds/#ixzz1irgW3izK

original article here - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/07/us-schools-sue-states-for-more-funds/

It seem to me, the global elite business visa isn't paying their fair share to provide for the services that make America great.  If they have no taxable income in this country, who's paying for their share of the welfare load?  Schools?  Police?  Foreigners want all the blessings and for some reason, Obama want's more and more of them, but doesn't seem to be asking them to contribute to 'our' share success via government spending.

How many millions of business folks live here with their families and don't contribute to pay for police?  Prisons?  American jobs?

Who pays?  Indigenous Americans.  Little people on Main Street who struggle to pay their mortgages, get a job, and live the American dream.  Government seems to force an increasing burden for global welfare on their backs.  Create programs that have few if any benefits for their families, and forces them to pay the global welfare bill for the poor and the global elite.

Who's looking out for America's indigo's people?

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.