March 28, 2024, 09:55:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romney v. Obama's Sweatshop Millionaires  (Read 1638 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 10, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »

What exactly did Bain capital do?  Take failing companies, break them down and rebuild?  Send business to countries like China and India?

What does Obama do?  Import millions of sweatshop millionaires?  Issue MILLIONS of business visas?  Visas that allow sweatshop millionaires to bring their anchor babies and enjoy the fruit of American workers?  Enjoy the fruit as a non-contributor? 

Millions made on the non-union sweatshop labor of workers in third world countries?  Why would anyone want those kind of millionaires imported into America?  Why isn't America GROWING it's own class of wealthy millionaires?

When workers want to earn more, why aren't they getting together and starting their own companies?  Why is it acceptable to take the wealth of others?  Small business?  What happened to the competitive spirit?  Moved to China?  Why aren't unions of people buying their own companies?  Making them 'worker owned'?

What exactly is Romney guilty of?  Were those businesses made unprofitable by currency manipulators?  Sweatshop millionaires? 

How much has unemployment insurance risen in the past two - three years?  Due to never ending unemployment payments?  Years ago (I heard this on the radio), folks stayed unemployed for about 45 days, unemployment was paid for 30 days.  How many know folks that don't start looking for a job until their benefits are about to run out?

Meanwhile, Obama imports millions of illegal aliens who have anchor babies and circumvent the existing immigration program.  The same programs that worked for decades for those that come legally.

Who is a greater destroy of American jobs?  Opportunity?

The one that imports millions of sweatshop millionaires who add nothing to our economy?  The ones that allow government to take more and more from American business and workers?  Destroys opportunity to start new businesses in America?

What does America get from Geithner?  Every few months 'Yeah, China is a currency manipulator...'  - for decades, no action was taken.

Who's looking out for the American people?  The ones causing the problem or the ones cleaning it up?  (funded by more debt on the backs of Americans?)

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:28:33 AM »

Why didn't unions buy those failing companies and turn them around?  I recall that many union people lost their jobs when they went to foreign workers. 

What happened when the unions got a 'freebie' from taxpayers and took over the auto companies?  Move the jobs to Mexico?  China?  What about the AMERICAN taxpayer?  American worker?  Who's looking out for them?

What did government and the Fed do?  Wish TRILLIONS into existence and give it away to foreign banks, foreign business, global players...make it easier to move money around to the detriment of the little people on Main Street. 

Why should government and the Fed only work for global business interests?  Why doesn't it work for Main Street? 

Who helped to destroy those businesses?  Were the jobs gone before Bain bought them for liquidation?  I would imagine that many were family owned and couldn't compete with larger global sweatshop billionaires...

Liquidation or sweatshop millionaires?  GM / Chrysler liquidated?  Or was their globalization subsidized by unemployed/underemployed Americans? 

Prosperity for Americans?  Free ride for illegal aliens and sweatshop millionaires?  How does it end?

What's wrong in Washington?  Treasurey?  Federal Reserve?  Who's really destroying America?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »

'Americans are lazy...not hungry for jobs...'  Really?

Why would any American be hungry when the food stamp rolls have been rising under our 'food stamp' president?  When Obama imports millions of illegal aliens, anchor babies, and their extended families?  Millions of sweatshop millionaires who contribute nothing but take everything the welfare state has to offer for their families?

I would imagine a sweatshop millionaire would qualify for food stamps if they rented their home and leased their cars...anyone see a problem with the food stamp program?

A president who won't deport illegal aliens who are doing the 'right' thing?  Uncle Obama and his drunk driving?  Aunt Zeituni and her large welfare fueled campaign contributions?

Where are the jobs?  Moving offshore at record pace?

What has Obama done to make work more appealing to generations of welfare recipients?  Work or go hungry?  Work or lose your home (like the working class)?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.