April 20, 2024, 02:35:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigers Trip  (Read 2783 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« on: June 26, 2007, 02:49:46 PM »

I returned from the trip to watch my oldest cub get married.I visited THREE Continents in one day.I saw unique cultures and survived.I bumped into an old Monkey,Cat,in Vienna.I saw family I had seen before and hadn't seen in years.I found Turkey to be a clean,neat,and pleasant country.A very good friend of the US,a democracy in a region of dictators,a country where women are equal,and a truely secular country in a Moslem area.I found great beauty and kindness,and a knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case,and strong feeling about the perps.they have no doubt about who did it,and they hate corruption.The country was full of mountains,flowers,and political ideas.Not fights,just strong ideas.The people smoke,constantly,drink at sun down until ,the sun rises.They love a fine party,and a reason to celebrate.The green fairy is alive and well,and visits every day.I learned even Moslems,are like Christains,some are devout,most aren't.I learned about the 5 requirements of the faith,and 3 out of 5 ain't bad.I'm not going to Mecca,and I recognize a different Prophet.The Charity is good,One God is Correct and praying is fine,but the loudspeakers at dawn were noisy.No one wore headcovers except visitors.I passed a number of Europeans,who knew a lot about the Natalee case.I will post pictures,later,when I figure out how.Theclaws don't work well on computers.  [/list]
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 03:24:56 PM »

Tiger - Do you have a Photobucket account? It's free, and it's a place where you can upload pictures from your computer. Also creates IMG tags for them so you can then post them on other web sites such as SM.

http://www.photobucket.com

Make sure to make it "Private" so no one can access it except you.

Might take a little practice, but then it gets easy ...  Wink  You have to remember to click that Upload button, for example!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »

Tiger,

Honey pie ... you ran into Cat in Vienna?

Reminds me of the nursery rhyme:

Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen.
Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse under her chair.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »

Well he was in a coffee shop,he is my cousin.In Wien ,coffee is coffee,not dope as in amsterdamn.Some Imnans have better voices at dawn,when the first call went out.That got old.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »

Oh,I missed the Braves.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »

Oh, I didn't know that cat is a male.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 09:44:54 AM »

Yes he's is very male,but not Tom cruise type.He was working for a government group.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.