April 19, 2024, 03:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Envy & Other Peoples 'Magic' Money  (Read 1277 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 12, 2012, 08:07:50 AM »

Is there envy of Romney's Bain Capital fortune?

Or, are folks wondering, where'd that money really come from? 

How many TRILLIONS of dollars has the Fed given out over the past 50 plus years?  Anyone ever pay it back? 

How much did the Fed give away to foreign banks?  Who benefited from that money?  Who use it to build the industrial complex in places like China? 

How many American businesses, common people, had access to the Fed's money?

Anyone ever do a real audit of The Fed?  Find out where all the money went?  How many dead beats took the money and ran, then came back for more?  Used the money for companies that eventually went bankrupt?  Much like Solyndra? 

Is the Fed used like a giant birth right slush fund?  Only the most elite can apply?  Take money and make interest only payments?  Interest that is near '0'?  Ever time they double the money supply it seems like the savings of all the little people in America become more worthless.  Who get's all that money from the Fed and what have they done with itDid it end up at venture capitalists like those at Bain? 

Is it really creative destruction of old and failing business when you use the Fed's 'magic' money to create competition?  The competition get's virtually free money, free labor, and no rules, taxes, and regulations to raise costs?

How do the American people recapture that money?  Get back the savings of all the little people that have been devalued over the past 50+ years?  After they've looted the nation of it's financial resources, suddenly free housing is a right?  Free healthcare?  Free education?  Everyone get's an apartment in a high rise public housing unit, high crime area, and the police don't lock up criminals any more?

Is it envy or wondering about where'd the money come from? 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 08:12:40 AM »

Where is BOA getting it's $1.5 TRILLION in 'magic' money to funnel to minorities in large urban areas?  $1.5 TRILLION in substandard loans. . . isn't that what fueled the great collapse of 2008?  Free money?  No standards?

Why should DOJ coerce banks to make bad loans?  Who eventually suffers from $1.5 TRILLION in bad loans?  Freddie?  Fannie?  Taxpayers?

Where exactly is BOA getting that $1.5 TRILLION from?  Who'd invest knowing these are likely to fail based on recent past experience?

Why should every taxpayer be responsible for giving out $1.5 to minorities and large urban cities? 

It sound like the rest of America is being ripped off AGAIN!!!

Envy?  Or just say NO to crony capitalism?  Slush funds for greedy urbanites and politicians?

Who's looking out for folks not entitled to all this 'magic money'?  Folks that have their savings and happiness stolen from they through currency devaluation and inflation?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.