March 28, 2024, 12:45:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Buffet Challenge for 'Republicans'  (Read 1174 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 12, 2012, 09:01:33 AM »

"Warren Buffett: I'll Match Any Republican Donation to Pay Down the Federal Debt"

Buffett told Time magazine: "It restores my faith in human nature to think that there are people who have been around Washington all this time and are not yet so cynical as to think that [the deficit] can’t be solved by voluntary contributions. And, I’ll even go three for one for McConnell."

The billionaire businessman had previously argued in a New York Times op-ed that the tax system is badly flawed and that the rich are paying far too little in taxes because investment gains are taxed at a lower level than are wages.

Maybe Nancy has a little she could give back too?  Pay forward? 

How about folks that got FREE or VERY LOW INTEREST money from the Fed give it back?

How about folks that GOT that money and were involved in businesses that never paid it back to the FED, give it back?

How about the FED STOP GIVING AWAY THE MONEY!!!

"Sen. McConnell says that Washington should be smaller, rather than taxes getting bigger," McConnell spokesman Don Stewart said. "And since some, like President Obama and Mr. Buffett want to pay higher taxes, Congress made it possible for them to call their own bluff and send in a check. So I look forward to Mr. Buffett matching a healthy batch of checks from those who actually want to pay higher taxes, including Congressional Democrats, the President and the DNC."

Good idea!!!

Why not ask Democrats to give back the money?  Make a donation?

All those Wall Street and K Street people too?

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/203649-buffett-ill-match-gop-donations-to-pay-down-debt

Ask those with big dreams about a slave nation with free housing, free food, free schooling, and no jobs pay it forward?  Contribute millions?  Billions?  Pay off their debts to the Fed?

How much of the money the Fed has given out is considered 'bad debt'?  Unrecoverable?  How much do they continue to give out to the same bad actors?

Why not ask welfare recipients like Aunt Zeituni to give the money back to pay down the debt, instead of making campaign contributions to her nephew?

Why not ask ALL those rich campaign contributors to pay off the debt instead of the politicians?   

All those recipients of cronyism, nepotism, favoritism, loopholes, bailouts, insider information, pass-through money, slush funds, energy grants...

The list...seems endless!!!   Monkey Devil!

just my humble suggestions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.