March 18, 2024, 09:25:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430358 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2012, 10:32:31 AM »

Interesting...

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

03/02/2012 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Trial Setting Conference

04/18/2012 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-23-2012)

04/23/2012 at 08:33 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

Last document filed...not available yet

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:
09/20/2011   04/05/2011   11/17/2010   01/13/2010   06/03/2009   10/06/2008   02/15/2008   08/17/2007   02/01/2007   

02/15/2012 OSC-Failure to File Default Judg
Filed by Clerk

Thanks Klaas!

Any idea what it means?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »

Nope 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »

Nope 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2012, 05:26:49 PM »

Thanks for the reminder Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2012, 05:27:44 PM »

5K Fun Run/Walk

We all remember the tragedy when Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on her high school trip in 2005.  Everyone in America shared the pain of Natalee’s family.  Her mother, Ms. Beth Holloway, channeled her grief into helping other families looking for their missing children by establishing the Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC) to assist families and to raise awareness among teenagers about the dangers of international travel.

Augusta Prep is hosting a 5K Fun Run/Walk – “Running for Justice – Natalee Holloway 5K” to raise money to contribute to this great cause.  We will donate 100% of the proceeds to the NHRC.  The 5K is scheduled for Saturday, February 25th, 2012, at 10:00am, on the Augusta Prep cross-country trail.  We are combining our passion for running with our desire to help this great cause and to raise awareness in our community about safe international travel.

To make this event more meaningful than we ever could by ourselves, Natalee’s mother is going to join us!!  She’ll take part in the 5K run/walk, and she’ll speak to our student body and parents the day before.  This is going to make the event very exciting!  Our goal is to have as many runners as possible in the 5K.  To register, go to www.augustaprep.org/5k.  The cost is $20 per runner…again, all proceeds go to the Foundation.

We are asking for your help in sponsoring the 5K.  Sponsors are people who donate to the run, and, therefore, to this worthy cause.  The sponsor levels are listed below.  We hope we can count on you to sponsor by goods, services, or a simple donation.  We appreciate your support more than you can know.

Thank you for your help!
Maggie McLeod, Senior, Augusta Prep
Amanda Murphy, Junior, Augusta Prep

<snipped>

For more details and information email:  maggiemoo1050@aol.com

http://www.augustaprep.org/page.cfm?p=781

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2012, 05:30:52 PM »

Forever Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2012, 06:37:54 PM »

Nope 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2012, 12:41:24 AM »

http://newstimes.augusta.com/sports/2012-02-19/augusta-prep-students-organize-5k-race-for-a-cause

Augusta Prep students organize 5K race for a cause

Posted: February 19, 2012 - 12:10am

By Scott Rouch Staff Writer

Augusta Prep students are coming together to run for a cause with the Running for Justice/Natalee Holloway 5K at 10 a.m. Saturday.

The race, to be run on Augusta Prep’s cross country trail, is the brainchild of cross country runners Maggie McCloud and junior Amanda Murphy.

“Over the summer, Amanda and I thought we should do a race and raise money, and it hit me one day,” said McCloud, who is a senior at Augusta Prep. “We talked to Coach (Tom) Holodak ... and he was all for it.”.

In May 2005, Holloway was on a five-day post-graduation trip to Aruba with classmates from Mountain Brook High School in Birmingham, Ala. She disappeared and was presumed dead, but her body was never found. In January, an Alabama judge declared her legally dead.

McCloud watched media coverage of the police investigation with her mother that summer in Alabama and it stuck with her.

“We want to raise awareness of international travel, because we’re at the age where we love to travel abroad,” McCloud said. “We want people to know what to do and avoid what happened to Natalee.”

The cost of the race is $20. All proceeds benefit to the Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC).

Holloway’s mother, Beth, and the National Museum of Crime and Punishment partnered to form the NHRC in June 2010. The organization focuses on educational programs and includes a traveling safe program. It also provides assistance to families of missing persons. The site is at www.crimemuseum.org.

McCloud contacted Beth Holloway through the NHRC, and she plans to compete in the race and is scheduled to speak to upper school students Friday afternoon.

“She might say a few words before the race, but she’s just here to run,” McCloud said.
 ::snipping2::

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2012, 08:07:13 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3189421/2012/02/19/Gevangenis-met-Joran-van-der-Sloot-moet-sluiten.dhtml

'Prison where Joran was stuck to close'
Sunday, February 19, 2012

The infamous Peruvian Castro Castro prison where Joran was trapped for a time, to close. That is the board of the district of San Juan de Lurigancho, where the prison is situated. Also 300 organizations and institutions find that the jail in Lima to close.

Peruvian media reports said today.

The Luriganchogevangenis, which lies in the same district, according to the board shut down. Reason is that both prisons in poor condition and that the fire risk is high. There are also regular revolts of detainees, there is much crime within the prisons and prisoners escape regularly.

The mayor of the district now has the district received the order to the closure of the prison to set in motion by the government and correctional institute INPE.

Van der Sloot, was sentenced to 28 years in prison for the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores, is currently in prison Piedras Gordas, in the extreme north of Lima. The INPE placed him on shortly after the Peruvian television pictures exceptions which would see him in the Castro Castro Prison had an iPhone and a large TV.

Meanwhile, his lawyer Jose Jimenez at INPE requested that Van der Sloot to return to the Castro Castro Prison.  ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2012, 08:17:07 PM »

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/2012/02/lima_wil_castro_castro_sluiten.html

Google translation

February 19 2012-23:59
Peru wants to close Castro Castro

The district of Lima in Peru wants the Castro Castro prison closing. The prison in the Netherlands is best known as Joran for a long time has been fixed.

Another prison in Lima, the Luriganchogevangenis, according to the board of the district of San Juan de Lurigancho even close. Reason is that both prisons in poor condition and that the fire risk is high.  ::snipping2::

Joran am now in the Piedras Gordas, in the extreme north of Lima. He was transferred after the Peruvian television pictures exceptions which would see him in the Castro Castro Prison had an iPhone and a large TV. Joran wants to return to the Castro Castro prison but now that probably will be closed, it seems that there was no way.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1376561/noticia-municipio-sjl-plantea-cierre-penales-san-pedro-castro-castro

Google translation

Township proposes closing criminal SJL San Pedro and Castro Castro
The Council agreed to initiate this commune efforts to eradicate such prisons in their jurisdiction

Sunday February 19, 2012

The City of San Juan de Lurigancho declared priority need to close and eliminate the criminal district San Pedro (Ex Lurigancho) and Miguel Castro Castro, so that authorized the Mayor Carlos Burgos to initiate the necessary procedures with the president Ollanta Humala and other competent authorities.

Among the recitals to this decision, indicated that over the years there have been leaks, brawls, riots and crimes of inmates and visitors.

Furthermore, these prisons are located in an urban district, while also being overcrowded and not relying on the infrastructure.

In this regard, the district said that all this creates "insecurity, anxiety, fear and bad image" in the district, affecting neighbors, inmates and prison staff.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/peru/1376569/noticia-tres-mil-policias-buscan-17-reos-que-fugaron-challapalca

Google translation

Three thousand police looking for the 17 inmates who escaped from Challapalca
Sunday February 19, 2012

Three thousand police officers are currently engaged in the search for dangerous inmates who escaped 17 between 2 am and 3 pm on maximum security prison Challapalca on the border of Puno and Tacna.

The director of the National Police of Peru (PNP), Raul Salazar, said it has tightened security in border areas of the southern region, including Tacna, Moquegua, Puno, Cusco, Apurimac, Moquegua, Ica and Ayacucho.

He indicated that a special team of Lima will join the search operation. In this regard, said police will make every effort to recapture the fugitives.

He said photographs of fugitive offenders will be released nationwide to find her whereabouts.

"The urge you to surrender peacefully to the police, because in any case we will locate and recapture," he said on Channel N.

Meanwhile, police in Bolivia strengthened the control on the border with our country, told RPP government minister from the neighboring nation, Carlos Romero.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/peru/1376617/noticia-fuga-challapalca-agentes-agredidos-reos-estan-bien-salud

Google translation

Drain Challapalca: agents are assaulted by inmates in good health
The INPE announced that it will take measures to strengthen the security of the facility and investigate the flight
Sunday February 19, 2012 - 05:39 pm

The National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) reported that the three security agents Challapalca who were beaten during the escape of 17 prisoners this morning are in good health.

For his escape, dangerous inmates took hostages, seized three guns and three rifles breech MGP, and injured three prison officers, detailed earlier INPE.

Meanwhile, the head of INPE, José Luis Pérez Guadalupe, goes to the same detention center for inspection.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2012, 01:20:08 AM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/19-02-2012/cinco-de-los-delincuentes-fugados-del-penal-de-challapalca-fueron-capturados-afirman

Google translation

Five of the offenders escaped the Challapalca were captured, say
Sunday, February 19, 2012

Five of the seventeen inmates escaped from the prison of Challapalca, located between the borders of Puno and Tacna, were captured by police, reported RPP News a few minutes ago. So far has not been given the names of the prisoners.

According to RPP, criminals were on board of a truck. They have been caught in the area of Palca and Tripartite police sources said.

Meanwhile, indicated that the second truck in which they find the other inmates has been acorralad.
-------------------------

The prison has about 127 prisoners and 13 guards on a shift; the prisoners took guns and vehicles--leaving the guards without weapons or vehicles.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »

Here's the article on how the prisoners had escaped.

http://elcomercio.pe/peru/1376584/noticia-fuga-challapalca-paso-paso-segun-inpe

Google translation

Challapalca drain step by step, according to INPE
After taking of hostages and wounding three security personnel, group seized 6 firearms to force him out. Outside, two vehicles waiting
Sunday February 19, 2012

The head of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE), José Luis Pérez Guadalupe, said this afternoon on Canal N that inmates who escaped this morning from Challapalca in Puno, staff shortages and infrastructure on site, which are trying to fix in recent months.

After the flight last year in the same jail, before the start of his administration, said that strengthened controls at nearby booths. However, the criminal and not sent more inmates because, despite having the capacity to 240 and is occupied only 129, that security is provided by INPE 13 workers can not provide the guarantees necessary to increase the population prisons.

A statement released this afternoon by INPE indicates that the internal group "surprised prison guards" and took hostages, three arms and three retrocargas mgp. After that, they forced their way out. Outside, two vehicles were waiting.

The PNP ordered the immediate closure of borders in Puno, Tacna and Arequipa, where police were armed groups to cooperate with the investigation. Forty INPE security forces joined the staff of Challapalca today for improving safety there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2012, 09:30:41 AM »

Photo's of the escapee's - glad no photo of the monster

http://www.larepublica.pe/19-02-2012/fotos-estos-son-los-delincuentes-que-escaparon-del-penal-de-challapalca#foto1
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2012, 09:58:45 AM »

that's for sure Klaas!  Bet he wishes he were among them.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2012, 10:42:54 AM »

Possible shark attack at Rodgers Beach

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Awe Mainta February 18, 2012

Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

police y kustwacht investigando possible atake of tiburon (shark) at rodgers beach

disabra nightfall owing to enter informe of possible presencia y atake of one tiburon (shark) in rodgers beach, owing to dirigi police y kustwacht at the sitio. at the sitio the informa here owing to being teni ultra secreto y none person eynan wanted owing to tell or informa kico was pasando.

http://www.awe24.com/9825

police y kustwacht investigando possible atake of tiburon at rodgers beach

3 day happen come across, 16 of feburary 2012 16:34

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe of possible presencia y atake of one tiburon in rodgers beach, at once owing to dirigi tanto police y kustwacht at the sitio. at the sitio the informa here owing to seer teni ultra secreto y none person eynan wanted owing to tell or informa what was pasando. we will follow informa.

Yeah, come on in the water is fine!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2012, 11:13:58 AM »

Yep, no sharks here!

Yet everybody knew where to old meat scrap dumping ground was and where the non-existent sharks hung out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2012, 11:14:45 AM »

Even those escapees don't look as evil as Joran does now.  Sebastian either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.