March 19, 2024, 12:13:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430393 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2012, 07:27:30 PM »

http://www.wfxg.com/story/17015485/natalie-holloway-mom-shares-story-with-students

Video plays OK here.  Lasts for 1.18 mins and only two very short segments of Beth being interviewed outside the auditorium.  The rest is interview with a student and a general review by the announcer.  Good to see Beth looking well and promoting this necessary reminder to all young people (and not so young) who travel to unsafe areas.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2012, 07:33:11 PM »

http://www.wfxg.com/story/17015485/natalie-holloway-mom-shares-story-with-students

Video plays OK here.  Lasts for 1.18 mins and only two very short segments of Beth being interviewed outside the auditorium.  The rest is interview with a student and a general review by the announcer.  Good to see Beth looking well and promoting this necessary reminder to all young people (and not so young) who travel to unsafe areas.

Thanks Tibro!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2012, 08:11:05 PM »

This is pretty bad even by Aruban standards! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2012, 08:32:08 PM »

Janet, here's the translation of your article.  Smile

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2012/februari/25/beth-holloway-waarschuwt-voor-reizen

Google translation

Beth Holloway warns against travel

AMSTERDAM - The mother of missing Natalee Holloway, the American students at a school Friday warned of the "dangers" of traveling abroad. Especially in Aruba running hazard, for example, teens drugged and robbed, she said Friday, according to local U.S. media.

Beth made ​​her statements at the Augusta Preparatory Day School in the State of Georgia. According to Holloway American tourists abroad are often victims of criminals. Holloway has launched a website, mayday360.com to teenagers who are traveling abroad to help.

The 18-year-old Natalee disappeared in Aruba in May 2005. Despite extensive searches for the girl, her body never found. Joran van der Sloot, who in January in Peru to 28 years in prison was convicted for the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, is considered the prime suspect in the disappearance case.

One day after the conviction of Van der Sloot was Natelee Holloway by a U.S. judge officially declared dead. Beth Holloway told the students that it is certain that Van der Sloot has lured and murdered her daughter.

posted:
 02.25.2012 - 18.00
 ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »

Thanks Grace.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2012, 03:56:47 AM »

STEPHANY...NOT STEPHANIE...

Fixed = San

Thank you San.  an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2012, 04:06:08 AM »

After having done some reading on infectious diseases, a very plausible way that URINE could end up having his justice doled out to him would be in the form of Tuberculosis. This is a very ugly disease and has been more prevelant in third world countries. Especially in some of the prison systems where infectious diseases can spread very easily because of the environments. I bring this up because the material I've read about Dr. Paul Farmer and his organization, talks about his work on TB in Peru. Especially highly resistant strains of TB. Just a thought Monkey's....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2012, 09:08:16 AM »

After having done some reading on infectious diseases, a very plausible way that URINE could end up having his justice doled out to him would be in the form of Tuberculosis. This is a very ugly disease and has been more prevelant in third world countries. Especially in some of the prison systems where infectious diseases can spread very easily because of the environments. I bring this up because the material I've read about Dr. Paul Farmer and his organization, talks about his work on TB in Peru. Especially highly resistant strains of TB. Just a thought Monkey's....

jamcakes
Scared Monkey
Re: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion # 863 1/13/12 -
« Reply #901 on: February 04, 2012, 03:14:05 PM »

2010 Human Rights Report: Peru

Prison conditions were harsh for most of the country's 45,599 inmates, of whom 2,784 were women, 985 were juveniles ages 18-19 years. The National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) operates 57 of the country's active prisons, while the Peruvian National Police (PNP) has jurisdiction over 14. Prisoners with money had access to cell phones, illegal drugs, and meals prepared outside the prison; prisoners who lacked funds experienced much more difficult conditions. Overcrowding, poor sanitation, and inadequate nutrition and health care were serious problems. Inmates had intermittent access to running water, bathing facilities were inadequate, kitchen facilities were unhygienic, and prisoners slept in hallways and common areas for lack of cell space. There was basic medical care at most prisons, but there were complaints that inmates had to pay for medical attention. There was also a lack of doctors; only 54 doctors worked at the country's 71 prisons, with 34 based in the capital city area. Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS reportedly remained at near-epidemic levels. The San Juan de Lurigancho men's prison held 8,730 prisoners in a facility designed for 3,204.

Prison guards and fellow inmates reportedly abused prisoners. Guards received little or no training or supervision. There were killings in prisons, most attributed to fellow inmates. In addition, during a December inspection in Lurigancho prison, authorities found the body of Leslie Dayan Paredes, a visitor, in the cell of her boyfriend. The inmate, Jackson Sanford Staling Conket, confessed to killing Dayan and hiding her body when she visited him in August, and authorities suspended police personnel for failing to notice that she never checked out of the prison.

http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2010/wha/154516.htm

I agree KeeptheFaith.  It's very plausible.  Maybe he would get TB and HIV!!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2012, 10:55:54 AM »

Janet, here's the translation of your article.  Smile

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2012/februari/25/beth-holloway-waarschuwt-voor-reizen

Google translation

Beth Holloway warns against travel

AMSTERDAM - The mother of missing Natalee Holloway, the American students at a school Friday warned of the "dangers" of traveling abroad. Especially in Aruba running hazard, for example, teens drugged and robbed, she said Friday, according to local U.S. media.

Beth made ​​her statements at the Augusta Preparatory Day School in the State of Georgia. According to Holloway American tourists abroad are often victims of criminals. Holloway has launched a website, mayday360.com to teenagers who are traveling abroad to help.

The 18-year-old Natalee disappeared in Aruba in May 2005. Despite extensive searches for the girl, her body never found. Joran van der Sloot, who in January in Peru to 28 years in prison was convicted for the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, is considered the prime suspect in the disappearance case.

One day after the conviction of Van der Sloot was Natelee Holloway by a U.S. judge officially declared dead. Beth Holloway told the students that it is certain that Van der Sloot has lured and murdered her daughter.

posted:
 02.25.2012 - 18.00

Thanks for the translation of the article Grace.

Thanks for the overview of the video Tibrogargan.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2012, 12:32:23 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3205022/2012/02/27/Moeder-Holloway-wijst-tieners-op-reisgevaren.dhtml

Google translation

Monday, February 27, 2012
Mother Holloway indicates teenagers on trip hazards

The mother of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old teenager who during a vacation in Aruba vanished, children now points to the dangers of sea travel.

"I carry her story to the rest of my life with me," said Beth Holloway today, while images of Natalee showed to students of American Augusta Preparatory School. Writes that the local newspaper, The Augusta Chronicle.

The main suspect in the case of missing Natalee, Joran van der Sloot, was twice arrested and interrogated by Aruban authorities, but never convicted. Last month he confessed to be guilty of the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores on May 30, 2010, exactly 5 years after Natalee disappeared. In this case, he is condemned to 28 years in prison.

According to Holloway Joran has her daughter kidnapped and murdered, after he had her drugged in a nightclub by the sea. At the school Beth described how she immediately traveled to Aruba after Natalee disappearance and a search began along each track but could lead somewhere.

criminals
"The panic began to control me, Natalee told her mother about four-day search. With a little help from local authorities visited them even where crack houses and brothels was used. She found that tourists are often targeted by criminals. Men and women, especially teenagers, visit Aruba and then drugged and robbed.

Often tourists are held until their credit cards are completely emptied, warned Beth also. The mother of the girl never returned is a website started those teenagers who want to travel overseas, to help. On Mayday360 young people can find travel information. There is also a list of U.S. embassies and consulates and locations for medical help.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2012, 05:42:06 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43815-curpanan-duna-liber.html

Papiamentu translation:

curpanan give pound

monday, 27 february 2012 16:55

relaciona cu the accion of detencion of cuerpo policial of aruba on 20 of feburary 2012, caminda two sospechoso owing to fayece, ministerio publico is informa cu the restonan deadly of the personanan here owing to wordo entrega at the famianan.

ministerio publico is considera besides important for informa cu in the car in cual the sospechosonan cu owing to fayece was sit on the day provided that cuestion, owing to wordo achieve diesdos (12) kilo of cocaine. in one cas in cual the self day ey owing to haci huiszoeking (search) owing to achieve diesun (11) kilo of cocaine.

ministerio publico is informa alavez cu one of the sospechosonan cu owing to fayece, owing to wordo condena in pasado at aruba for crimen of drugs y owing to sit one castigo of jail for this at aruba.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2012, 06:47:43 PM »

http://chronicle.augusta.com/latest-news/2012-02-24/holloway-warns-teens-about-travel-dangers

JIM BLAYLOCK/STAFF
Beth Holloway (center), the mother of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba while on her senior trip, poses with Augusta Prep students after speaking to the high school seniors.

Beautiful picture!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2012, 06:51:10 PM »

I agree Ono!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2012, 07:05:53 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43700-kawish-misier-y-donald-anthony-bislip-ta-cla-pa-join-e-delegacion-dia-4-di-maart-awor.html

Papiamentu translation:

kawish misier y donald anthony bislip is cla for join the delegacion day 4 of march now

friday, 24 february 2012 09:28

diahuebs, day 23 of feburary aruba bank conhuntamente cu atia owing to anuncia the ganadornan of the competencia exitoso among young entrepeneur of mission2brazil at aruba bank camacuri. for two week largo the young entrepreneurs had the oportunidad for realisa they plan cu is contene they idea of haci business cu brazil.

the plan of business have to is inovativo, creativo y sostenibel, for so achieve the chens for earn the trade mission cu will take lugar at sao paolo - brazil in the period of 4 till cu 9 of march proximo.

inicialmente aruba bank owing to anuncia cu will owing to scohe one ganador, but door of the cantidad of registracion ricibi y more important still the calidad of the plannan, aruba bank owing to scohe two ganador for so give oportunidad for two young entrepreneur join the mission2brazil.

one cuerpo of jury consistiendo of profesional y expertonan local owing to evalua the plannan y owing to scohe the top 5 plannan for of cual finalmente owing to scohe the two ganadornan.

aruba bank together cu atia owing to invita y gradici all participante for they dedicacion y they participacion at the competencia here.

during the nightfall here, owing to take away word julisa arends-hoevertsz, office manager of atia, shanoulle bikker, manager marketing & pr of aruba bank y gina habibe, senior manager corporate credit aruba bank, kendenan owing to felicita the ganadornan of the competencia aki:

the young entrepeneurnan cu owing to earn cu they plan of business of mission2brazil is 1: kawish misier 2: donald anthony bislip

alavez owing to jama the young entrepreneur ganadornan welcome in the delegacion of aruba cu will is biahando day 4 of march proximo, cu 30 agent of aruba for so asisti at the “trade mission2brazil”. kawish misier y donald anthony bislip will join the delegacion for sao paolo – brazil, for so can close conoci cu key-partners in business at sao paolo – brazil.

aruba bank together cu atia owing to diseña one declaration of policy interesting cu presentacionnan of expertonan of aruba y brazil in various ramo y alabez will have oportunidad of close conoci cu key- partners y partnernan potencial in they ramo of business for haci business cune at sao – paolo brazil. aruba bank & atia is gradici all young entrepreneurs cu owing to participa for they dedicacion y good ideanan present during the competencia of mission2brazil. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2012, 07:10:33 PM »

http://www.arubabank.com/

Mission2Brazil Young Entrepreneurs Challenge - February 06, 2012
Mission2Brazil Young Entrepreneur Challenge

Congratulations to the Mission2Brazil Challenge winners Kawish Misier and Donald Anthony Bislip, who are joining Aruba's delegation on the "Trade Mission2Brazil" on March 4 - 9, 2012. Thank you to all participants for your efforts and great plans!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2012, 07:17:18 PM »

I agree Ono!   

I agree...I will never understand how she does it...but I am glad she does and can carry the message on.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »

I agree Ono!   

I agree...I will never understand how she does it...but I am glad she does and can carry the message on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2012, 09:26:41 PM »

http://www.topnewsreports.com/1234/feb12/report001.html

A Footnote About Joran van der Sloot

By Meri Ulrich
Feb. 27, 2012

Many years ago I wrote an article here for UK about Joran van der Sloot. It was early in the Natalee Holloway investigation and Joran looked like the perfect suspect in Natalee's disappearance. After much press and a lot of speculation, the investigation went nowhere and Joran was never charged with Natalee's death or disappearance. Joran went free to commit other heinous crimes because Aruba couldn't or wouldn't lock him up for good.

As we all know, Joran killed again; this time a young woman in Peru named Stephanie Flores. It was a brutal death and at last, Joran was caught and jailed. It wasn't an easy road to last Friday when Joran was sentenced to 28 years for murdering Stephanie and was filled with the usual lies, false confessions and sociopathic antics that one can expect from Joran. It also wasn't a just or fitting sentence for such a brutal crime committed by such an inhuman monster.

Those of us who have followed Joran's progress from so-called wholesome Dutch boy to killer of women came to expect his shameless lies and unremorseful behavior. For those who are new to the world of Joran and his responses and actions during the televised supposed "sincere confession" and eventual ruling made by the three judge panel who decided his fate in Peru there may have been some surprises at how cold and "insincere" he was.

I was one of the first (if not the very first) to declare Joran van der Sloot a sociopath and I took a lot of heat for doing it. I have studied people like Joran for many years and I knew immediately what he was and will always be. I knew that he would continue to murder and inflict pain on many innocent people for as long as he was free. I would not change a word of what I wrote about Joran on this site. No amount of criticism or hate could or would have changed my mind and my only regret is that nothing that I said could make the Aruban authorities see what Joran was, therefore allowing him to go out and kill yet another innocent girl. 

This brings me full circle to the order that a judge issued a few days ago declaring Natalee Holloway officially dead. I was saddened by Natalee's disappearance, angered by the knowledge that Joran had killed her and disposed of her body and horrified that her parents would never be able to bury her in her home country and to say a proper goodbye to the daughter they loved so much and had such high hopes for. I stopped blogging about Natalee because there was nothing more to say that hadn't been said already and decided that I personally needed to move on. Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway will never have that luxury. Even though Natalee has been declared dead and we all know who is responsible for her demise, nothing will change their pain. There will always be an incompleteness in their lives no matter what the future holds. Joran made sure of that and he will never pay the price for what he did. He will never take responsibility or be punished for what happened to Natalee Holloway and that fact alone has made me want to blog about Joran's current status.

I will end this the way I started that long ago blog and state for the record that Joran van der Sloot is a sociopathic monster and he will never change. Natalee was a young, lovely girl who will be remembered for the wonderful person she was and the even greater woman she would have become had she lived.

Natalee's legacy is that she died with a pure heart and a lovely soul unlike the legacy of Joran van der Sloot who will ALWAYS be remembered as the inhuman monster that he is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43826-23-kilo-di-cocaina-den-dealmento-di-droga-cual-12-haya-den-terios-berde.html

Papiamentu translation:

23 kilo of cocaina in dealmento of drugs cual 12 achieve in terios berde

monday, 27 february 2012 21:00

investigacion in the caso of the two colombianonan throw for police not owing to termina still. while cu the family is sclama for inocencia of they being keri some poco the berdad is saliendo at cla cu both is conoci of husticia at aruba.

benjamin owing to arrive of wordo deporta y is back at aruba. alcides was close end for pocision of drugs y owing to sit his castigo at kia. after past owing to wordo expulsa for of aruba y is back on we island. angelo peralta son owing to expresa fuertmente cu aruba or gobierno have to go pay. they're biniendo cu one demanda via one advocate for her damage cu they owing to abide because is two person inocente they owing to throw kill. they does not believe cu was have drugs in car. day cu they owing to wordo throw was just after of one dealmento of drugs. in the terios was have 12 kilo of cocaina y in one apartment relaciona cu same caso owing to achieve another 11 kilo. overall 23 kilo the hendenan here was have in they power. family owing to tell cu never benjamin or alcides owing to arrive of cay close or was have cualkier prolbema cu husticia.

at puerto estrella colombia also have a cu owing to being throw kill proecedente of corsow. is one figure conoci in low world. seems cu just two day after police colombiano owing to throw the dutch here of corsow kill. at costa of venezuela also owing to coy one cargamento of 900 kilo of drugs. all cos is draai casi simultaneamente hour cu dea is in the area here siguiendo pasonan of some person in low world among another the dosnan cu owing to being throw kill at aruba cu 12 kilo of cocaina in the car cu they owing to lend for busca casa of one of they at doctor. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.