March 19, 2024, 03:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430425 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/43812-kustwacht-ta-coy-boto-cu-13-illegal.html

Papiamentu translation:

11 colombiano cu wanted owing to enter aruba via boat grab for kustwacht

monday, 27 february 2012 14:50

kustwacht owing to evita one contrabando of 11 person cu wanted owing to enter we island in form clandestino. was in oranan of marduga monday cu owing to capta one senjal on radar. at once the unidad of kustwacht owing to actuate in direccion of the boat y owing to come come across cu this yegando costa of aruba.

owing to go over at obliga the boat desvia at once direccion of platform at savaneta where kustwacht have his base. all 11 ilegal cu wanted owing to enter aruba owing to stay deteni. the capitan y his ayudante also owing to stay deteni.

now the ley owing to change y contrabando of person have castigo on dje. have several person cu owing to arrive of wordo sentencia in pasado for her same type of contrabandonan here. also in pasado the same botonan here owing to arrive of wordo achieve cu arm y drugs purbando of trece illegalnan we island. now the 11 ilegalnan will wordo deporta because the capitan y his ayudante if will stay close.

the capitan y his ayudante is venezolano y the remainder 11 cu wanted owing to enter aruba was colombiano. is deal of 9 man y two muher. of the 11 personanan 5 owing to arrive of wordo deporta end in pasado. among the ilegalnan was have also one sospechoso busca for atraco cu owing to huy but owing to try enter aruba bek monday marduga via boat. this is the first name y inicial of surname of the colombianonan deteni marduga: valley casting c, simancas gonzales and, macias padilla n, riascos riascos the, cordoba riascos g, caicedo and, paz cuero and, de la hoz visbal m, vizciano iriarte d cu is being sospecha of atraco, candelo m, y moran d.

all will wordo deporta bek for colombia kizas via barco self. all the time they will stay close.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 28, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120227/9942/Ambos_Colombiano_tin_historia_criminal_na_Aruba_y_nan_a_ser_considera_peligroso

Papiamentu translation:

both colombiano have history criminal at aruba y they owing to being considera dangerous

13 hora happen come across, 27 of feburary 2012 11:00

relaciona cu the caso where 2 colombiano owing to fayece during one accion judicial, we owing to succeed saca afo cu both was have history criminal, one was envolvi in one caso of traficacion of 7 kilo of heroin. ela being sentencia y deporta for of aruba at 2003. while the another owing to being deteni during of investigacion of one caso of tiramento (shooting) at madiki where the was esun cu owing to sell entrega the arm at esun cu owing to dispara. the is esun cu is on the photograph here cu owing to leave publica on the website awe24.com at december 2010.

comunicado emiti door of ministerio publico:

curpanan give pound

relaciona cu the accion of detencion of cuerpo policial of aruba on 20 of feburary 2012, caminda two sospechoso owing to fayece, ministerio publico is informa cu the restonan deadly of the personanan here owing to wordo entrega at the famianan. ministerio publico is considera besides important for informa cu in the car in cual the sospechosonan cu owing to fayece was sit on the day provided that cuestion, owing to wordo achieve diesdos (12) kilo of cocaine. in one cas in cual the self day ey owing to haci huiszoeking owing to achieve diesun (11) kilo of cocaine. ministerio publico is informa alavez cu one of the sospechosonan cu owing to fayece, owing to wordo condena in pasado at aruba for crimen of drugs y owing to sit one castigo of jail for this at aruba.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 28, 2012, 12:46:44 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43826-23-kilo-di-cocaina-den-dealmento-di-droga-cual-12-haya-den-terios-berde.html

Papiamentu translation:

23 kilo of cocaina in dealmento of drugs cual 12 achieve in terios berde

monday, 27 february 2012 21:00

investigacion in the caso of the two colombianonan throw for police not owing to termina still. while cu the family is sclama for inocencia of they being keri some poco the berdad is saliendo at cla cu both is conoci of husticia at aruba.

benjamin owing to arrive of wordo deporta y is back at aruba. alcides was close end for pocision of drugs y owing to sit his castigo at kia. after past owing to wordo expulsa for of aruba y is back on we island. angelo peralta son owing to expresa fuertmente cu aruba or gobierno have to go pay. they're biniendo cu one demanda via one advocate for her damage cu they owing to abide because is two person inocente they owing to throw kill. they does not believe cu was have drugs in car. day cu they owing to wordo throw was just after of one dealmento of drugs. in the terios was have 12 kilo of cocaina y in one apartment relaciona cu same caso owing to achieve another 11 kilo. overall 23 kilo the hendenan here was have in they power. family owing to tell cu never benjamin or alcides owing to arrive of cay close or was have cualkier prolbema cu husticia.

at puerto estrella colombia also have a cu owing to being throw kill proecedente of corsow. is one figure conoci in low world. seems cu just two day after police colombiano owing to throw the dutch here of corsow kill. at costa of venezuela also owing to coy one cargamento of 900 kilo of drugs. all cos is draai casi simultaneamente hour cu dea is in the area here siguiendo pasonan of some person in low world among another the dosnan cu owing to being throw kill at aruba cu 12 kilo of cocaina in the car cu they owing to lend for busca casa of one of they at doctor. come across

I'd read this article about the 900 kilos of cocaine in Colombia when I was looking at articles right after the shooting.  I was curious as to the location of this bust, so I used google map and this is what I came up with.  I've said many times, I'm not a map person...but I thought the locations were interesting.

B. is where the men were originally from

(Google maps says about a 10 hour drive between these...by boat?)

A. is where the 900 kilos of cocaine was apprehended on Feb 15th

Look at that location and Aruba to the right...especially when you consider what the article states too.

http://www.el-informador.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=32700:contundente-golpe-a-la-banda-criminal-qlos-urabenosq-en-la-alta-guajira&catid=77:la-guajira&Itemid=420

Google translation:

Crushing blow to the criminal gang "The Urabeños" in the Alta Guajira

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2012 6:19

As a result of the development of Security Policy and Coexistence implemented by the National Police, the Narcotics Division through its Regional Issue 8, achieved the seizure of 900 Kilos of cocaine hydrochloride, in the vicinity of Puerto Estrella area Alta Guajira.

This important seizure was supported by the Navy and the Colombian Air Force, FAC, reiterating the commitment of combat forces in a joint counter-narcotics.

The seizure

Following information provided by "human sources", and verification thereof, within the parameters of activities of "intelligence" was able to confirm that yesterday criminals belonging to the criminal gang "The Urabeños" wanted out of the country a unspecified cocaine hydrochloride, in a boat like "Go Fast" who was ready to leave the coast of Puerto Estrella.

Thus, as on the one o'clock was specifically an "assault operation" in the Puerto Estrella, placing a boat on the beach "Go Fast" with two engines of 200 HP, which proceeds to inspect finding in inside 36 bales containing dusty, submitted to the Approved Preliminary Identification test, PIPH, testing positive for cocaine hydrochloride.

The net weight of cocaine was 900 kilo, which was to be transported by sea to Central America with final destination the United States where the shipment can cost $ 27 million.

Similarly, seized 900 gallons of fuel for the boat.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 28, 2012, 01:22:29 AM »

You can barely see the "a" on Santa Marta on the far left of the map I posted.  I took another screen shot so you can see it here.

Some of the articles I read said this is where the families planned to take the bodies of the men for burial.

Santa Marta is on the coast as well.

(There's another Santa Marta, in Bogota but it's about 16 hours further away from where they were originally from...you can see both Riohacha and Dibulla close in proximity to the Santa Marta seen here.)

http://www.el-informador.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33043:policia-dijo-que-samario-y-guajiro-asesinados-en-aruba-se-desplazaban-con-droga&catid=72:sucesos&Itemid=416

Google translation:

Police said samarium and peasant killed in Aruba moved with drug

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2012 5:52

The policemen of Aruba, said they found cocaine in the vehicle where they moved the samarium and the peasant, who apparently had refused a requisition, a fact that brought about his death.

The two people who died were Benjamin Castro Aguirre 35, known as "Boy Can" and a native of Santa Marta and Peralta Alcides Pereira, 54 years old, born in Dibulla in La Guajira, requiring VAD and the media of the island.

Also said that in the living room where the deceased also found the psychoactive substance. It was learned here that the operation was conducted by members of the DEA and police in Aruba. In collaboration were also actions of the Colombian police.

http://www.loqueseoculta.informe25.com/2012/02/familiarnan-na-colombia-confirma-morto.html

Google translation:

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2012

(Aruba) Familiarnan Colombia to confirm morto na di Benjamin Alcides Castro and Peralta

Two Guajiro to lose it during enfrentamento bida nan cu cops

Oranjestad (AAN): While in Aruba cu tabata silence airtight tin and identity relates di cu e cu to two fayece personanan antayera and action resulting di di di cops against a criminal gang, nombernan tog e di e victimanan if known tabata give medionan Colombia.

E victimanan to be identified as Benjamin added 35 di Castro Aguirre, known cu "Boy Can" and native di Dibulla Riohacha. And another homber ta Alcides Pereira Peralta, 54 tambe di di Dibulla added.

E familiarnan na Colombia to confirmed and morto and two personanan di aki and nan ta cu sa laga den tramitenan pa na you cadavernan repatriation and Santa Marta, the city unda nan Worde dera.

According to report compiled DAILY cu, and victimanan miembronan ta na di famianan Hopi knowledge and Dibulla Riohacha. More datonan ta cu Peralta indicates a tabata tin yiu di 10 e tabata home added a lady di cu fam Mendoza. In-officially stated to be a cu and tin yiu tambe tabata Aruba. Castro Aguirre tabata junction biba give a muher liber di cu fam Padilla. SOURCE: http://www.diario.aw

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 28, 2012, 01:26:35 AM »

The articles in the Colombian news sources...omg.   

Almost all are about drugs, murders, rapes, and more drugs.

Without even trying I found another almost 500 kilo's of cocaine bust!

Aruba probably does seem like "one happy island" to these people.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 28, 2012, 01:35:15 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 28, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »

Grace ... maybe you could do your thing.  The following is another Dutch publication's report on Beth Holloway at Augusta Prep.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

Moeder Holloway wijst tieners op reisgevaren
27-02-12   13:53 uur

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/225/BUITENLAND/article/detail/3205022/2012/02/27/Moeder-Holloway-wijst-tieners-op-reisgevaren.dhtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 28, 2012, 11:33:38 AM »

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/225/BUITENLAND/article/detail/3205022/2012/02/27/Moeder-Holloway-wijst-tieners-op-reisgevaren.dhtml

Google translation

Mother Holloway indicates teenagers on trip hazards
2/12/27 1:53 p.m. hours

The mother of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old teenager who during a vacation in Aruba vanished, children now points to the dangers of sea travel.

"I carry her story to the rest of my life with me," said Beth Holloway today, while images of Natalee showed to students of American Augusta Preparatory School. Writes that the local newspaper, The Augusta Chronicle.

The main suspect in the case of missing Natalee, Joran van der Sloot, was twice arrested and interrogated by Aruban authorities, but never convicted. Last month he confessed to be guilty of the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores on May 30, 2010, exactly 5 years after Natalee disappeared. In this case, he is condemned to 28 years in prison.

According to Holloway Joran has her daughter kidnapped and murdered, after he had her drugged in a nightclub by the sea. At the school Beth described how she immediately traveled to Aruba after Natalee disappearance and a search began along each track but could lead somewhere.

criminals
"The panic began to control me, Natalee told her mother about four-day search. With a little help from local authorities visited them even where crack houses and brothels was used. She found that tourists are often targeted by criminals. Men and women, especially teenagers, visit Aruba and then drugged and robbed.

Often tourists are held until their credit cards are completely emptied, warned Beth also. The mother of the girl never returned is a website started those teenagers who want to travel overseas, to help. On Mayday360 young people can find travel information. There is also a list of U.S. embassies and consulates and locations for medical help.
 ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 28, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »

Thanks Grace

Youngest son's Dutch-American MIL and FIL dropped in for a quick visit on their way to a business appointment in Vancouver.  I accessed the forum for the link to the article so Hanke could translate for me but you had already come through.

Thanks again for the quick response.

I hope your day is good.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »

A Dutch play based on Joran, Natalee & Beth with some literary license:

Google Translation:

"With Joran to sea" in Plaza Futura

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 8:05 | Last updated: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 10:37

News and imagination run through each other in 'Joran By the Sea' of Marine Jongewaard and Rob de Graaf.

Do not expect reconstruction. However, a true story where he then unleashed his imagination.

The three characters express any personal view of reality in 'with Joran at Sea', on Thursday to see in Plaza Futura. The play was directed by De Graaf Marine Jongewaard, which together with the writer part of the company New West. Actress Sanne Vogel plays Natalee, Beth and Marjon Brandsma mother Wouter Zweers assume the role of Joran.

In order to refresh the memory we need to rewind to the evening of 30 May 2005. Natalee Ann Holloway (1986) celebrates with a group of American classmates vacation in Aruba and met during the night Joran van der Sloot (1987). She gets drunk and ends up with Van der Sloot on the beach. After that evening, no trace of her. On 12 January 2012, they officially declared dead. About the circumstances of her disappearance is still (and despite efforts include Peter R. de Vries) nothing is certain.

So far the facts.

"It seemed immediately attractive topic," says Rob de Graaf. "Everybody loves love, seduction, kitsch beauty of golden beaches in travel agency brochures. But of horror, murder and manslaughter. It has never been my ambition to make a documentary-like presentation of it. It's about the individual experience of those three people. They also have no contact, but all three tell their stories in monologues. They describe their lives as if they look at themselves with a camera. "

Especially the way the human drama quickly distorted into TV drama fascinates De Graaf.

"I was surprised about the performances of Natalee's mother, Beth, on news channel Fox. It is horrible that your daughter is gone, I want nothing to bring in course, but it seemed she cast was for that role. I try to understand how to get things unmentionable suffering to pack it in sound bites. order calculated to show grief. "

Natalie is also more than the pretty white girl cheerleader-like image that the media have created her.

"I Joran our piece manipulates her, but him as well. They attract each other in the fall, get loose in a game of power and seduction. She longs for freedom. Looking from the compression of the protection of her mother come. They has never learned to recognize evil, it's a girl that actually runs in seven locks simultaneously. In the piece is not that she makes it to yourself to be killed, but I also wanted Joran side of the story plausible it. "

For example, by the addition of striking personality sides. "I have not tried the real Joran mimic. Express not. I wanted to correct the fatal attraction between him and Natalee imagine. It's not Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf story. If I Joran the very first pervert had made I quickly finished talking on stage. That's totally not interesting to watch. "My" Joran is less diabolical. He is philosophical set, like Nietzsche. What do I do with the "real" Joran is matched, that he is not interested in others. He has contempt for the truth, tell stories to each other once at the center to stand. He finds himself a hero. It is dangerous to somewhere like that saying things about famous people, but as a writer must yourself that freedom award. I have not written to give people a moral to give, no. I am fascinated by how the world works. If it is somewhere a plea for would be, it is more tenderness, vulnerability and softness in our existence. "

http://www.ed.nl/uitcultuur/theater/10412022/Met-Joran-aan-zee-in-Plaza-Futura.ece

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.ed.nl/uitcultuur/theater/10412022/Met-Joran-aan-zee-in-Plaza-Futura.ece&usg=ALkJrhjfy3nmwsGOAn6fkjvfFkJiXtWCtg

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: February 29, 2012, 10:30:14 AM »

Is Peter de Vries stopping his CRIME REPORTER show?
Fixed typo.  MB

Google translation:

Telegraph journalist John van den Heuvel emerges once in a while with a new program. Tomorrow starts Put Right, in which he abuses in consumer affairs to expose.

Willem Holleeder, Joran van der Sloot, Keith Bakker ... Van den Heuvel often leading in reporting on these crooks. The journalist therefore plans to make a TV program where he focused on the felony collapsed.

In The Guardian he says: "Yes, I'm in talks with various parties. In addition you must not think that what Peter R. de Vries has done for years. I would like to make something totally abnormalities, even though it is a good use in TV land to each copy. "

Peter R. de Vries begins in April to the last episodes of Crime Reporter, then creates a hole in this genre. Such programs are very expensive and time consuming to make.

http://zappen.blog.nl/rtl-nederland/2012/02/11/john-van-den-heuvel-werkt-aan-misdaadprogramma

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fzappen.blog.nl%2Frtl-nederland%2F2012%2F02%2F11%2Fjohn-van-den-heuvel-werkt-aan-misdaadprogramma
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:56:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: February 29, 2012, 10:32:06 AM »

Is Peter de Vries stopping his CRIME SIDER show?

Ooops, I meant Crime Reporter show.

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2012, 02:54:00 PM »

jamcakes, I think it was reported a while back that this would be his last season.  It's here somewhere.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 29, 2012, 03:00:11 PM »

7 year old missing, if I understand correctly she didn't come home after school yesterday.

I hope they find her soon and safe!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43875-mucha-muher-di-7-anja-perdi.html

Papiamentu translation:

child muher of 7 anja perdi

wednesday, 29 february 2012 14:51 today 28 feburary 2012 omstreeks 14.15 uur, owing to come at keep the menneer job de reeper. the la splika with his jiu muher of barely 7 anja of edad not owing to return cas after of scol with owing to finish 1 or. the child muher is go fatima college and today will tbt have dress his uniform of scol color grey cla and one jeans largo. ordinarily the is jega cas 13.15 uur. today that not tbt the geval. naam : fleur de reeper geb. dat.: 29.07.2004 adres : patiastraat 15-c. if cualkier person can have informacion take contact cu job de reeper at 7315425 or 7305425

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 29, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »

I was hoping by now that the Augusta Prep and/or NHRC website and/or an online publication would have provided an update in regards to Sundays Walk/Run NHRC fundraising event.  As far as I can determine ... it has yet to happen.  However ... my DIL and I did learn through a contact on Sunday that the event was an overwhelming success.  Over $8000 was raised and more than 250 participated including Natalee Holloway's mother.  One hundred plus volunteers also turned out to assist.  There were many friends and families of the students on the sidelines cheering on the participants.

Praise God!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 29, 2012, 05:56:57 PM »

Augusta Prep Day School … “Running for Justice” for Natalee Holloway, 5K Run/Walk for the NHRC … Beth Holloway Will be There

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/02/24/augusta-prep-day-school-running-for-justice-for-natalee-holloway-5k-runwalk-for-the-nhrc-beth-holloway-will-be-there/

KUDOS to the Augusta Prep Day School remembering Natalee Holloway and a run for a cause for missing persons ...

Augusta Prep Day School in  Martinez, GA is having a 5K run/walk where 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the NHRC, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center to help parents with missing persons. Beth Holloway will be attending the event, taking part in the 5K run/walk and speaking to the student body and parents the day before. Beth Holloway will discuss Internationals Safe Travels. Come one, come all for this 5K run/walk and give to a great cause.

Thanks Red!  Thanks Klaas!

Once again Scared Monkeys came through big time for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

Natalee's Hero

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 229: As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 29, 2012, 06:56:54 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 29, 2012, 07:24:50 PM »

7 year old missing, if I understand correctly she didn't come home after school yesterday.

I hope they find her soon and safe!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/43875-mucha-muher-di-7-anja-perdi.html

Papiamentu translation:

child muher of 7 anja perdi

wednesday, 29 february 2012 14:51 today 28 feburary 2012 omstreeks 14.15 uur, owing to come at keep the menneer job de reeper. the la splika with his jiu muher of barely 7 anja of edad not owing to return cas after of scol with owing to finish 1 or. the child muher is go fatima college and today will tbt have dress his uniform of scol color grey cla and one jeans largo. ordinarily the is jega cas 13.15 uur. today that not tbt the geval. naam : fleur de reeper geb. dat.: 29.07.2004 adres : patiastraat 15-c. if cualkier person can have informacion take contact cu job de reeper at 7315425 or 7305425

Awe24 had an update that says she was found safe and sound!

http://www.awe24.com/20120229/9963/Update_e_mucha_a_yega_sano_y_salvo_Mucha_di_7_ana_cu_no_a_yega_cas_despues

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 29, 2012, 11:09:06 PM »

Amanda and Maggie ... many thanks for all your dedication.  The huge success of the NHRC first fundraising implies it was not in vain.  Your mothers must be proud!

Natalee Holloway 5K Race Raises Travel Awareness in Prep Students
Posted 02/29/2012 03:59PM

On February 25, 2012, Augusta Prep sponsored a 5K race to raise money and awareness for the Natalee Holloway Resource Center.  On Friday afternoon, Natalee’s mother, Beth Holloway, came to Augusta Prep and spoke to the Upper School students and faculty.   Her powerful testimony moved the audience and emphasized the need for safety while traveling abroad. At 10 am on Saturday morning, approximately 230 runners participated in the 5K race. The race raised over $8,000 for the Resource Center.

Plans for this event began in August with student, faculty, and community sponsors working together.  Approximately 30 student volunteers assisted in the planning and the carrying out of the event.  Instrumental in bringing this event to fruition were senior Maggie McLeod and junior Amanda Murphy.  Both of these students are runners for the Augusta Prep Cross Country Team.  Their love of running led them to decide that a 5K race would be a good way to bring awareness to this worthy cause

http://www.augustaprep.org/cf_news/view.cfm?newsid=442

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 29, 2012, 11:28:34 PM »

My DIL just called me.  She wanted my take on all the photos regarding all the happenenings encompassing the Augusta Prep walk/run.  I did not realize that there was a slide presentation.

Klaas ... maybe you could do your thing with some of the photos.

Thanks

http://www.augustaprep.org/cf_news/view.cfm?newsid=442

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.