March 19, 2024, 04:24:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430432 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »

Beth Holloway to lead off 2012 Discovery Series  

Keeping with current events, the Bristol Public Library would like to announce the first speaker of the 2012 Discovery Series, Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. The event will be held on Thursday, March 22nd at 7:30 p.m.

Holloway talks about life, courage in sheer adversity, and travel safety.

The purchase of a $50 ticket will support Library programs and will provide the ticketholder with access to the Private Meet & Greet, reserved seating to the public presentation, and a complimentary copy of Beth Holloway’s book Loving Natalee. All other seats are free general admission. Tickets and seating are limited.

Her presentation to the public is set to begin at 7:30 p.m. in the J. Henry Kegley Meeting Room. She will speak, answer questions and sign books during this time.

<snipped>

For questions about this Discovery Series event or any other library programs, call 276.821.6148 or email marketing@bristol-library.org

http://www.btcs.org/Default.asp?PN='News2'&SubP='DNewsStory'&gn=&DivisionID=&DepartmentID=&SubDepartmentID=&NewsID=32953&ShowNav=&StoryGroup=Current

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2012, 03:18:34 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: March 13, 2012, 11:35:56 AM »

Photo at link

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/104272-bus-vol-gewonde-toeristen

Google translation

Bus full of wounded tourists
Thursday, March 8, 2012 8:51

ORANGE CITY - A tour bus with about 40 tourists stopped yesterday at the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH). 27 of them had in fact burn under the feet. That was the reason that they all sat with their feet up on the bus (see photo).  The victims were hopping the bus to leave. Wheelchairs or carrying the first aid they could reach the hospital. It is unclear what the tourists have done so they have sustained these injuries. Reportedly, she walked over hot coals. The bus company that was hired by the private group, could not indicate what the tourists had done, they claimed the only bus available. The spokesman of the hospital this morning could not give information about the cause of the burns.

Video of what happened behind the lighthouse that caused all of those burns.  Yes, they were firewalking!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/44456-video-con-mas-cu-60-colombiano-a-kima-trapando-candela-patras-di-light-house

Papiamentu translation:

video con more cu 60 colombiano owing to burn trapando candela behind light house

tuesday, 13 march 2012 02:36

dim lights the realidad owing to come fast. do not 27 but because; 60 colombiano owing to burn they self. the cos here owing to sosode behind light house. in two bus alrededor of 100 colombiano owing to go happen one test of fright. they're are procedente of colombia y seems cu majority is supuesto cientificonan. at colombia all the proceso owing to wordo prepara for they come aruba. so will happen one proof canando on candela. if they succeed happen on the candela nifica cu they owing to surpasa the degree of fright y will can enfrenta what cu is. finalmente more cu half owing to termina at ehbo for ricibi tratamento. keto keto they owing to busca yudanza because they know cu they owing to actua robez. is one locura thing cu the colombianona here owing to come haci at aruba. cu belanan rond of the candela the colombianonan was core happen on one cantidad of carbon cendi bury in sand. the danjo at we medio ambiente was visible behind light house. esnan cu owing to prepara all the evento cu luz of color style discoteca y speaker self owing to descend at water after in one van. they owing to go cu one beautiful recuerdo y esey is the kemadura cu they will stay cune bao of they pianan. click for see con the hendenan here was happen on the carbon bao of one cry of gladness cu one end painful. come across

From the video:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: March 13, 2012, 02:55:50 PM »

If I understand this correctly, two young girls were forced into a van at the beach and taken away.  They called the police and parents from their cellphones while in the van, and police tried to locate them, without success.  The people in the van must have realized that the girls were making calls and pushed them out of the van at another location. 

Scary!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/44420-supuesto-caso-strano-di-secuestro-den-pleno-luz-di-dia-na-playa

Papiamentu translation:

supuesto caso odd of secuestro in pleno luz of day at beach

monday, 12 march 2012 20:01

monday nightfall algo happen of 3 or y mey of nightfall enter informacion cu one van color blanco owing to happen secuestra two child in beach y bay direccion east. the children owing to mantene contacto telefonico cu police y owing to stay comunica they posicion for cual owing to despacha police for follow behind the van.

police owing to busca the van in areanan of barcadera, mangel high, pos diminutive y savaneta but not owing to come across cu dicho van. owing to listra preventivamente several car cu was klop cu the descripcion but not owing to come across cu the children. some rato after the children owing to calling police bek y tell cu they're cu one aunt near of office of ex ontvanger at beach. police owing to cancela the buskeda at once. one caso assure very odd on one monday cu owing to bay particularmente trankil.

according informacion the two damitanan uno of 13 y another of 14 anja owing to go cumpra carni for her grandmother cu live in area of madiki. at dado instant the van blanco cual his number will is end cu 233 in the area of consales owing to push both in the van y bandona the lugar. they owing to core calling they parents via they celular. esnan in the van owing to feel cu they're in problem y at once owing to open the van bek y push both damita throw abroad near of ex ontvanger. police owing to take away both at recherche for take they declaracion. family was preocupa y owing to go keep of police for come across cu both young. after recherche also owing to go cu one of the damitanan bek at the area near of consales for so the splica more or less what owing to sosode. recherche wanted owing to achieve one view on the situation. esnan in the van was have bad intencion cu the menornan here but they intentonan owing to fracasa. have to remarca cu one of the hobennan envolvi some day happen was in news end hour family owing to beat alarma cu the was perdi. marduga past owing to arrive cas y owing to resulta cu the was cu one amigo at san nicolas y family was preocupa at beach.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 13, 2012, 03:02:20 PM »

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-1734-Peru-President%E2%80%99s-brother-had-access-to-cell-phone-Internet-while-in-Prison/

Peru: President’s brother had access to cell phone, Internet, while in prison
By Manuel Vigo
March 12, 2012

On Sunday local media reported that Antauro Humala had access to a cell phone while in prison.

According to ‘Cuarto Poder’ Antauro Humala – President Ollanta Humala’s brother – was able to send and receive emails from his prison cell in Piedras Gordas Prison, and was in contact with supporters, and even with government officials.
 ::snipping2::
Garcia Belaunde called on Justice Minister Juan Jimenez, and on Jose Luis Perez, head of the National Penitentiary Institute, to explain why Humala had been allowed to have access to a cell phone.

"One theory is that only he has privileges, and the other is that there is an absence of any prisoner control and they can all do the same. Both cases are bad, and there must be a tough stance to restore the principle of authority," he said.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 13, 2012, 04:33:30 PM »

If I understand this correctly, two young girls were forced into a van at the beach and taken away.  They called the police and parents from their cellphones while in the van, and police tried to locate them, without success.  The people in the van must have realized that the girls were making calls and pushed them out of the van at another location. 

Scary!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/44420-supuesto-caso-strano-di-secuestro-den-pleno-luz-di-dia-na-playa

Papiamentu translation:

monday nightfall algo happen of 3 or y mey of nightfall enter informacion cu one van color blanco owing to happen secuestra two child in beach y bay direccion east. the children owing to mantene contacto telefonico cu police y owing to stay comunica they posicion for cual owing to despacha police for follow behind the van.

police owing to busca the van in areanan of barcadera, mangel high, pos diminutive y savaneta but not owing to come across cu dicho van. owing to listra preventivamente several car cu was klop cu the descripcion but not owing to come across cu the children. some rato after the children owing to calling police bek y tell cu they're cu one aunt near of office of ex ontvanger at beach. police owing to cancela the buskeda at once. one caso assure very odd on one monday cu owing to bay particularmente trankil.

according informacion the two damitanan uno of 13 y another of 14 anja owing to go cumpra carni for her grandmother cu live in area of madiki. at dado instant the van blanco cual his number will is end cu 233 in the area of consales owing to push both in the van y bandona the lugar. they owing to core calling they parents via they celular. esnan in the van owing to feel cu they're in problem y at once owing to open the van bek y push both damita throw abroad near of ex ontvanger. police owing to take away both at recherche for take they declaracion. family was preocupa y owing to go keep of police for come across cu both young. after recherche also owing to go cu one of the damitanan bek at the area near of consales for so the splica more or less what owing to sosode. recherche wanted owing to achieve one view on the situation. esnan in the van was have bad intencion cu the menornan here but they intentonan owing to fracasa. have to remarca cu one of the hobennan envolvi some day happen was in news end hour family owing to beat alarma cu the was perdi. marduga past owing to arrive cas y owing to resulta cu the was cu one amigo at san nicolas y family was preocupa at beach.

Does this say that they are sure it is the girls' fault (and their parents)....they have been influenced by the US.....the men would never have done anything without an invitation...unless of course they are Colombian or some other immigrant.....or perhaps the whole story is made up....but just in case...the cell phone will be sent to the Netherlands for a six month triangulation test....??? 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 13, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »

Photo at link

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/104272-bus-vol-gewonde-toeristen

Google translation

Bus full of wounded tourists
Thursday, March 8, 2012 8:51

ORANGE CITY - A tour bus with about 40 tourists stopped yesterday at the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH). 27 of them had in fact burn under the feet. That was the reason that they all sat with their feet up on the bus (see photo).  The victims were hopping the bus to leave. Wheelchairs or carrying the first aid they could reach the hospital. It is unclear what the tourists have done so they have sustained these injuries. Reportedly, she walked over hot coals. The bus company that was hired by the private group, could not indicate what the tourists had done, they claimed the only bus available. The spokesman of the hospital this morning could not give information about the cause of the burns.

Video of what happened behind the lighthouse that caused all of those burns.  Yes, they were firewalking!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/44456-video-con-mas-cu-60-colombiano-a-kima-trapando-candela-patras-di-light-house

Papiamentu translation:

video con more cu 60 colombiano owing to burn trapando candela behind light house

tuesday, 13 march 2012 02:36

dim lights the realidad owing to come fast. do not 27 but because; 60 colombiano owing to burn they self. the cos here owing to sosode behind light house. in two bus alrededor of 100 colombiano owing to go happen one test of fright. they're are procedente of colombia y seems cu majority is supuesto cientificonan. at colombia all the proceso owing to wordo prepara for they come aruba. so will happen one proof canando on candela. if they succeed happen on the candela nifica cu they owing to surpasa the degree of fright y will can enfrenta what cu is. finalmente more cu half owing to termina at ehbo for ricibi tratamento. keto keto they owing to busca yudanza because they know cu they owing to actua robez. is one locura thing cu the colombianona here owing to come haci at aruba. cu belanan rond of the candela the colombianonan was core happen on one cantidad of carbon cendi bury in sand. the danjo at we medio ambiente was visible behind light house. esnan cu owing to prepara all the evento cu luz of color style discoteca y speaker self owing to descend at water after in one van. they owing to go cu one beautiful recuerdo y esey is the kemadura cu they will stay cune bao of they pianan. click for see con the hendenan here was happen on the carbon bao of one cry of gladness cu one end painful. come across

From the video:

There are a lot of "spiritual" guidance and corporate retreats involving firewalking (and bending arrows).  Since they all have the same shirts...I would imagine it was training for their leaders/masters to qualify to perform the "classes' for others.  Hope they didn't pass.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 13, 2012, 05:24:59 PM »

Another article about the two girls.  There might be more to this story?

http://arubaherald.com/911/2134-girls-escape-attempted-abduction.html

Girls escape attempted abduction       
Tuesday, 13 March 2012 11:08 

Monday afternoon police and their parents received calls from two girls, 13 and 14 years old, claiming they had been grabbed and pushed into a white van. They were on their way to buy meat for their grandmother at a supermarket in Madiki when they were snatched. They told police the van was heading in the direction of San Nicolas.

Police immediately started a search in the area known as "p'ariba di brug", including Pos Chikito, Savaneta and San Nicolas.

A while later the girls called again and said they were by the former tax offices, where they had been dropped off. Apparently the person or persons who had tried to abduct them felt threatened because of the girls' fast action in notifying their parents and authorities and thus returned them to the area where they had grabbed them. Police is conducting an investigation into exactly what happened.

A few days earlier one of the girls was reported missing by family, but returned home on her own. She had stayed at a friend's house and had failed to inform her loved ones.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: March 13, 2012, 05:41:11 PM »

Censored video (in Spanish) at link

http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/programas/entretenimiento/magazin/las-11-empieza-la-noche/multimedia/ao120312-tecnolog-buena-en-las-

Google translation

Good technology into the wrong hands

The technology is accessible to everyone, even those who have banned the use of it for being in prison. Such is the case of the president's brother Antauro Humala, who was holding an iPhone with internet access while serving his sentence in the maximum security prison BBW Stone, where emails sent and took photographs.

Also, the murderer of the entrepreneur Myriam Fefer, Alejandro Trujillo Ospina, 2 weeks ago gave an interview to a TV via Web Cam. 2 months ago, it was revealed that the Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, the young murderer of Stephany Flores, not only had a cell phone, but also had an entire entertainment center into his cell.

As technology makes our lives easier and helps the authorities to solve all crimes in the wrong hands can be used to violate the privacy of others. Certainly it is good that more people have access to technological tools, but the misuse of them, could also facilitate the offense inside prisons, where their use is strictly prohibited.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: March 13, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »

http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-1734-Peru-President%E2%80%99s-brother-had-access-to-cell-phone-Internet-while-in-Prison/

By Manuel Vigo
March 12, 2012

On Sunday local media reported that Antauro Humala had access to a cell phone while in prison.

According to ‘Cuarto Poder’ Antauro Humala – President Ollanta Humala’s brother – was able to send and receive emails from his prison cell in Piedras Gordas Prison, and was in contact with supporters, and even with government officials.
Garcia Belaunde called on Justice Minister Juan Jimenez, and on Jose Luis Perez, head of the National Penitentiary Institute, to explain why Humala had been allowed to have access to a cell phone.

"One theory is that only he has privileges, and the other is that there is an absence of any prisoner control and they can all do the same. Both cases are bad, and there must be a tough stance to restore the principle of authority," he said.

Thanks Grace

I believe that the Joran van der Sloot is currently being afforded appeasing privileges through some means to assure his silence regarding those who were participants in the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  It is either that it is just a matter of time until this guy will be permantly silenced.  Aruba/Netherlands will not all the house of cards encompassing Aruba's underground economies to collapse.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 13, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »

SELF EDIT/LAST POST

not all the house s/b not allow the house

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 13, 2012, 07:54:18 PM »

I still don't get just who in Peru is afraid of someone in Aruba or The Netherlands. Doesn't compute.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: March 13, 2012, 07:58:33 PM »

By Manuel Vigo
March 12, 2012

Thanks Grace

I believe that the Joran van der Sloot is currently being afforded appeasing privileges through some means to assure his silence regarding those who were participants in the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  It is either that it is just a matter of time until this guy will be permantly silenced.  Aruba/Netherlands will not all the house of cards encompassing Aruba's underground economies to collapse.

Janet

No "appeasing privileges" are needed.  If Joran said anything, about anything, people would say it's a lie. There have been many opportunities to permanently silence Joran for the last six and 1/2 years, if any government or "network"was interested.  I don't think he knows who-all and what-all of his father's connections kept him secure. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 13, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »

I still don't get just who in Peru is afraid of someone in Aruba or The Netherlands. Doesn't compute.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 13, 2012, 08:02:16 PM »

http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/programas/entretenimiento/magazin/las-11-empieza-la-noche/multimedia/ao120312-tecnolog-buena-en-las-

Google translation

The technology is accessible to everyone, even those who have banned the use of it for being in prison. Such is the case of the president's brother Antauro Humala, who was holding an iPhone with internet access while serving his sentence in the maximum security prison BBW Stone, where emails sent and took photographs.

Also, the murderer of the entrepreneur Myriam Fefer, Alejandro Trujillo Ospina, 2 weeks ago gave an interview to a TV via Web Cam. 2 months ago, it was revealed that the Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, the young murderer of Stephany Flores, not only had a cell phone, but also had an entire entertainment center into his cell.

As technology makes our lives easier and helps the authorities to solve all crimes in the wrong hands can be used to violate the privacy of others. Certainly it is good that more people have access to technological tools, but the misuse of them, could also facilitate the offense inside prisons, where their use is strictly prohibited.

Why don't they collect the items, sell them on Ebay and use the proceeds to hire some guards ??
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2012, 08:25:14 PM »

Google translation

Why don't they collect the items, sell them on Ebay and use the proceeds to hire some guards ??

Good idea. 

Challapalca -- has hired more guards after 17 prisoners escaped recently (16 recaptured; one dead)
Castro Castro  -- confiscated money, liquor, and cell phones from visitors recently
Piedras Gordas -- President's brother caught with cell phone and transferred to another prison; JVS is probably still waiting for a cell phone.  Monkey Devil!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »

ooops!  They confiscated from visitors at Lurigancho.

http://www.larepublica.pe/11-03-2012/detienen-personas-que-intentaban-ingresar-productos-prohibidos-al-penal-de-lurigancho

Google translation

Arrested people trying to enter the prohibited products Lurigancho
Sunday, March 11, 2012 | 8:35 a.m.

Peru's National Police managed to stop a group of women trying to enter the Lurigancho prohibited items like cell phones and liquor.

In the operation seized cans and bottles of beer and rum and cell chips were bound dangerous inmates.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:23 PM »

I have no doubt that the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" are appeasing Joran van der Sloot while in a Peruvian lockup.  If this guy talks ... the house of cards regarding the corruption encompassing the Natalee Holloway case will collapse and ... those involved will be exposed.  IMO.

Janet

+++++

Judicial System
Individual Corruption

The Peruvian judicial system is tainted with corruption and official pressure, according to the US Department of State 2010. Similarly, Freedom House 2011 reports that corruption in the judiciary remains rampant. Also Transparency International's Global Corruption Barometer 2010 points out that the judiciary is among the most corrupt public institutions in Peru. According to the report, well over half of the surveyed households consider it as 'extremely corrupt', while more than a quarter reports having paid a bribe in 2009. Also, in the Proética Fifth National Survey on Corruption 2008, the surveyed citizens consider the judiciary to be among the most corrupt institutions in Peru. User surveys also indicate that unofficial payments affect both the speed and the final outcome of judicial processes.

<snipped>

http://www.business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/latin-america-the-caribbean/peru/corruption-levels/judicial-system/

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 -
« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

I just have a feeling something even bigger is going to happen.  I have a feeling that Joran is going to throw people under the bus and start naming names.  Joran is mad and he will turn his anger towards Aruba for not helping him.  Everyone get ready to run.

People like:

Van der Straaten
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Karin Jannsen
Rick Smid
Bob Witt
Ben King
Michael Posner
Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8145.msg1170391#msg1170391

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 13, 2012, 11:07:05 PM »

Scary!

Papiamentu translation:

Does this say that they are sure it is the girls' fault (and their parents)....they have been influenced by the US.....the men would never have done anything without an invitation...unless of course they are Colombian or some other immigrant.....or perhaps the whole story is made up....but just in case...the cell phone will be sent to the Netherlands for a six month triangulation test....??? 

IMO, no it doesn't...but it wouldn't surprise me at all if some will interpret it that way.
Or that the girls will be shamed into making it appear that way...at least somewhat.  Just enough so that the police won't be EXPECTED to FIND THE AHOLES IN THE VAN that abducted them! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: March 13, 2012, 11:25:22 PM »

Wasn't the same "fear" of the same "house of cards" falling stated as being the reason that...

Joran would be set free before there was ever a trial in Peru,
would never be convicted of anything,
would never receive a substantial sentence
and so many other speculations by the same devil's advocate?

Just sayin'   

::justice2NJ::   ::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.