March 18, 2024, 08:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430343 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 09:59:13 PM »

When Joran first went to Castro Castro we heard that it was one of the harshest
prisons in the world.
Now they are calling it "cushy"??

Maybe Anita will provide funds to her murdering sporter?  Didn't Mary Hamer give
Anita $20,000 for Joran's needs? 

BBM

My guess is that barely covered the old bat's bar tab.

That was my thought too, but I didn't want to get reprimanded for talking bad
about somebody. 
I bet Joran never saw a dime of the money sent to Anita.
Perhaps she bought Ronchi a rainbow connection?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 01:29:35 AM »

When Joran first went to Castro Castro we heard that it was one of the harshest
prisons in the world.
Now they are calling it "cushy"??

Maybe Anita will provide funds to her murdering sporter?  Didn't Mary Hamer give
Anita $20,000 for Joran's needs? 

BBM

My guess is that barely covered the old bat's bar tab.

That was my thought too, but I didn't want to get reprimanded for talking bad
about somebody. 
I bet Joran never saw a dime of the money sent to Anita.
Perhaps she bought Ronchi a rainbow connection?

Tibro   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2012, 01:36:53 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/101330-politie-kans-op-escalatie-klein-na-dodelijke-schietpartijen

Google translation:

Police: 'Chance small escalation after deadly shootings'         

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012 7:53

One of the four arrested in connection with the shooting yesterday in Seroe Patrishi.

ORANGE CITY - The police considers the small chance that new incidents of violence occur in connection with two fatal shootings in San Nicolas (Sunday) and Seroe Patrishi (yesterday). "All actors are stuck or lying in the hospital," said police spokesman John Larmonie against Amigoe . One person died last night in the hospital from his injuries.

by our reporter

Ariën Rasmijn

According to police spokesman, the police want to lead the people to show its "top of the case lies in the shooting last night around six o'clock took place in Seroe Patrishi. Three men were injured. One of them, Ricardo Andres Violenus (41), survived the incident and died at eight o'clock in the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH). The other two victims were seriously injured and slightly injured, respectively, and are still in the hospital. During last night Four people were arrested, as confirmed by Chief Justice Peter Blanken morning.

::snipping2::

Victim's brother San Nicolas

The four arrestees are OAM, AMB, MNT and MFP. Blanken confirms that one of them is the brother of Derreck Koolman (28) on Sunday after the children's parade in San Nicolas was shot against the bar Julio's. Blanken would not say which of the four nor whether he was the one who pulled the trigger last night in Seroe Patrishi. "The police investigation which is still ongoing," said the chief. Today, the quartet brought before the magistrate. They are suspected of murder or manslaughter on Violenus and attempted murder or manslaughter on the other two victims.

"Public Secret"

Police spokesman Larmonie would not confirm whether the shooting in Seroe Patrishi to do with the shooting in San Nicolas, but he believes this is "probably". "That we investigate further and we want to exclude all other possibilities." The fact is that the rumbles between groups in San Nicolas and Seroe Patrishi. "This is an open secret," the police spokesman.

Yesterday there were two more reports of shots in San Nicolas. "At twelve o'clock were shots fired, when the funeral procession of Koolman past the house of his grandmother drove, and that happened at three o'clock in the afternoon opposite the bar, Julio's, where Koolman was shot," said Larmonie. Although it was known that there were tensions, the police could not at that time preventive action, because no tips were received, he explains. "In retrospect we often hear that they did know that something would happen."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2012, 02:15:09 AM »

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/140624/cruiseschip-laat-curacao-varen-door-virus.html

Google translation:

Cruise Curacao fern leaves by virus

02.09.2012 10:29 | NEWS | Leoni Leidel-Schenk

CURACAO - The cruise ship Crown Princess has her trip to Curacao and Aruba interrupted after the Norovirus has broken out on the ship. Reports that NBC Miami . Two cruise ships of the U.S. shipping company Princess Cruise Lines camps already with the virus.

After consultation with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has decided to ship two days before returning to Fort Lauderdale, where the ship arrives today. Are reportedly 173 people of the 3,080 passengers affected by the Norovirus, which headache, nausea and diarrhea.

Quarantine

Curacao and Aruba walk this way 3,080 tourists miss.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2012, 02:20:41 AM »

Oh, for goodness sake.  The police motto must be "No tips, no action."
What do they do during the day?  Play on their drums all day? 

Although it was known that there were tensions, the police could not at that time preventive action, because no tips were received, he explains. "In retrospect we often hear that they did know that something would happen."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 02:22:39 AM »

http://www.versgeperst.com/lifestyle/140050/r-kelly-op-soul-beach-aruba.html

Google translation:

R. Kelly on Aruba Soul Beach

02.06.2012 24:20 | Caribbean , LIFESTYLE | Elisa Cake

CURACAO - Winner of three Grammy Awards, dozens of hits and more than than 34 million singles sold. The name R. Kelly does not really need an introduction. In a few months at Soul Beach in Aruba's world-famous singer strikes down on our neighboring island.
The twelfth edition of Soul Beach takes place from 23 to 28 May R. Kelly will be the 27th the stage.

Comments: 

Piet Lut , on 06/02/2012 at 14:37 wrote:

IAW watch out for your young children

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 02:28:34 AM »

Although it was known that there were tensions, the police could not at that time preventive action, because no tips were received, he explains. "In retrospect we often hear that they did know that something would happen."

Welcome to Aruba!   

If the citizens hadn't helped no one probably would have ever been arrested, and they were more than likely only willing to help with this one because they were afraid of getting killed in the crossfire!

Did you notice that they protected the gang banger's identity in the picture?!

WHY?   

Never ceases to amaze me... 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2012, 02:43:30 AM »

Welcome to Aruba!   

If the citizens hadn't helped no one probably would have ever been arrested, and they were more than likely only willing to help with this one because they were afraid of getting killed in the crossfire!

WHY?   

I noticed "the mask."  Maybe for privacy?  Had to look closer at the face in case it was a familiar face. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 03:08:41 AM »

Dennis Jacobs   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/43108-pashent-di-paaz-laga-liber-11or-y-un-rato-despues-ta-causa-desaster-na-gandelman-jewelers-.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2012, 03:28:57 AM »

Welcome to Aruba!   

WHY?   

I noticed "the mask."  Maybe for privacy?  Had to look closer at the face in case it was a familiar face. 

I've seen his picture on another Aruban website that didn't bother...

Why should they, they don't bother to protect the privacy of victims of accidents or crimes; and MOST suspects in crimes from my experience in following the news there.

Just thought it was interesting that they did in this case...

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »

Mi Dushi Sailing & Snorkeling Aruba
Farewell to the TATTOO. Aruba's #1 party boat is hitching a ride to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. We hope all her future guests on the Black Sea will enjoy her as much as we have in the Caribbean. Aruba Adventures also operates the Mi Dushi Sailboat and Kukoo Kunuku Paranda Busses and we hope to still serve you on your next visit to Aruba on our other tours. To all of TATTOO's Fans please keep in touch through the Mi Dushi and Kukoo Kunuku Facebook Pages! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Palm-Beach-Aruba/Mi-Dushi-Sailing-Snorkeling-Aruba/200109430008668 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kukoo-Kunuku-Party-Bus-Aruba/141330002600165

http://www.facebook.com/partyboat

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 09:31:35 PM »

I didn't know Carlo's N Charlies in Aruba was closed in 2008, and re-opened in adjacent area as Senor Frog's.

Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 10:53:36 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/43166-castigo-di-prizon-pa-chauffeur-burachi.html

Papiamentu translation:

castigo of jail for chauffeur sober

saturday, 11 february 2012 10:03

huez is achieve cu owing to stay comproba cu he luis b.t. owing to happen trapa two motociclista cu owing to cay for of scooter, year happen at height of four seas restaurant situa at solito. he chauffeur of the scooter owing to fayece y his pareha owing to stay seriamente injury. chauffeur of the car does not owing to blow y police owing to achieve cocaina in his car. the passenger owing to tell police cu several bez past owing to notice cu luis b.t. was stick dream arise bek. huez owing to conden'e at 15 month of jail, kitando the time cu the is in detencion preventivo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 11:29:46 AM »

Ex police officer Robert Kock cleared of all charges.

Links from the initial arrest reports...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2064&offId=0&offDate=2009-11

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1035379#msg1035379
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_65918.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Agent at liberty

December 3, 2009, 12:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The rape suspect agent RP Kock was at liberty. The judge has the custody of the agent suspended so he is not lower in the cell have to stay. The prosecution wanted to hold down even longer agent under investigation. Kock is in addition to rape, threats and also suspected of forgery. For this he was arrested in early November.

http://www.diario.aw/2012/02/ex-polis-robert-kock-declara-liber-di-tur-acusacion/

Papiamentu translation:

ex-polis robert kock declara pound of all acusacion

publication: saturday, 11 february 2012. categoria:

general,policial

oranjestad(aan): diahuebs huez owing to give his veredicto in one caso contra ex agent policial robert kock. past owing to worde acusa of maltrato y falsificacion in his trabao because; police, on 2 of september 2008. apart from this past owing to worde acusa of menaza one muher cu his arm of candela y forza the person for haci cierto actonan sexual cune at various occasion at 2009. the caso owing to worde deal day 19 of january 2012, after cu at several occasion the caso owing to worde posponi, among another for listen some witness cu is in exterior. diahuebs huez owing to give his veredicto, where cu past owing to declara kock pound of all acusacion. in his splicacion of the veredicto huez owing to tell cu after cu past owing to evalua all cos in the caso here, the do not achieve suficientemente comproba cu kock was have the intencion of cause dolor or lesion at the person cu the was aresta during his trabao because; police on 2 of september 2008.

huez owing to indica cu kock owing to splica cu hour cu the was come on the sospechoso, his intencion was for gare at his throat for controla the situation y door of esey his hand can owing to strike the person one bit strong close of his nek.

witness k. owing to tell cu past owing to look at kock strike the sospechoso, but the not owing to specifica what type of golpi this was y where the golpi owing to strike the sospechoso.

huez owing to as cuenta also cu the mature cu k. that was colega of kock self owing to declara cu at dado instant hour cu the sospechoso owing to give indicacion of bay strike kock, k. owing to saca leg y owing to strike the sospechoso in his cara.

after of esey k. y the sospechoso owing to cay on vloer. mirando cu the sospechoso owing to talk of only 1 fist cu past owing to achieve, huez owing to tell cu can have doubt in that owing to strike the these fist. for thing is the mature cu supuestamente kock intencionalmente owing to falsifica one so calling rapport of mutacion, huez niether owing to achieve esey comproba.

huez in his splicacion of his decision owing to talk also of the muher cu owing to entrega the denuncia contra kock of menaza y the obligacion of haci actonan sexual cu the not was desea. the denuncia was tell cu kock owing to forze for haci cierto actonan cu the not was desea y past owing to haci esakinan door of fright for kock.

sinembargo during tratamento of the caso, advocate of kock mr. demis illes owing to present one carta of the same muher.

the muher owing to send one carta in cual past owing to write cu past owing to give one denuncia false contra kock, because the was bao of presion of propietario female of one establecimento nocturno, for haci one denuncia contra kock.

in one ‘chat log’ the muher that was work at the lugar, owing to tell kock cu the propietario of the lugar owing to forze for entrega the denuncia, for so kock because; agent policial not can owing to molestia the lugar more in his funcion because; police..

mirando the carta company for her muher y the chat log, huez not owing to achieve the first declaracion y denuncia of the muher at police confiable. huez owing to achieve cu not was have sufficient proof, for achieve kock culpable of this.

mirando all this, huez owing to achieve at the conclusion cu the have cu declara robert kock pound of all acusacion. kock self owing to declara at daily paper, cu soon the will come fast cu some informacion preocupante for thing is funcionamento of cuerpo policial of aruba.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 07:02:36 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/43166-castigo-di-prizon-pa-chauffeur-burachi.html

Papiamentu translation:

castigo of jail for chauffeur sober

saturday, 11 february 2012 10:03

huez is achieve cu owing to stay comproba cu he luis b.t. owing to happen trapa two motociclista cu owing to cay for of scooter, year happen at height of four seas restaurant situa at solito. he chauffeur of the scooter owing to fayece y his pareha owing to stay seriamente injury. chauffeur of the car does not owing to blow y police owing to achieve cocaina in his car. the passenger owing to tell police cu several bez past owing to notice cu luis b.t. was stick dream arise bek. huez owing to conden'e at 15 month of jail, kitando the time cu the is in detencion preventivo.

Found it in English, Texasmom.

http://arubaherald.com/court/2038-prisontime-for-drunk-driver-who-ran-over-motorcyclist.html

Prisontime for drunk driver who ran over motorcyclist       
Saturday, 11 February 2012 18:00 

A judge sentenced Luis B.T. to 15 months in prison, including the time he has already been in detention, for running over two people who had fallen off a scooter in Solito across from Four Seas Restaurant last year. The man died, while the female passenger was seriously injured. The car's chauffeur, Luis B.T. did not want to take a breathalyzer test and police found some cocaine in the car. The car's passenger told police he noticed that Luis B.T. fell asleep and awoke a few times behind the wheel.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 12:09:10 AM »

Forever Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 12:19:36 AM »

5K Fun Run/Walk

We all remember the tragedy when Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on her high school trip in 2005.  Everyone in America shared the pain of Natalee’s family.  Her mother, Ms. Beth Holloway, channeled her grief into helping other families looking for their missing children by establishing the Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC) to assist families and to raise awareness among teenagers about the dangers of international travel.

Augusta Prep is hosting a 5K Fun Run/Walk – “Running for Justice – Natalee Holloway 5K” to raise money to contribute to this great cause.  We will donate 100% of the proceeds to the NHRC.  The 5K is scheduled for Saturday, February 25th, 2012, at 10:00am, on the Augusta Prep cross-country trail.  We are combining our passion for running with our desire to help this great cause and to raise awareness in our community about safe international travel.

To make this event more meaningful than we ever could by ourselves, Natalee’s mother is going to join us!!  She’ll take part in the 5K run/walk, and she’ll speak to our student body and parents the day before.  This is going to make the event very exciting!  Our goal is to have as many runners as possible in the 5K.  To register, go to www.augustaprep.org/5k.  The cost is $20 per runner…again, all proceeds go to the Foundation.

We are asking for your help in sponsoring the 5K.  Sponsors are people who donate to the run, and, therefore, to this worthy cause.  The sponsor levels are listed below.  We hope we can count on you to sponsor by goods, services, or a simple donation.  We appreciate your support more than you can know.

Thank you for your help!
Maggie McLeod, Senior, Augusta Prep
Amanda Murphy, Junior, Augusta Prep

<snipped>

For more details and information email:  maggiemoo1050@aol.com

http://www.augustaprep.org/page.cfm?p=781

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2012, 12:22:18 AM »

Beth Holloway set as first speaker for Discovery Series

Keeping with current events, the Bristol Public Library would like to announce the first speaker of the 2012 Discovery Series, Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. The event will be held on Thursday, March 22nd at 7 p.m. Holloway talks about hope, courage in sheer adversity, and travel safety. The purchase of a $50 ticket will support Library programs and will provide the ticketholder with access to the Private Meet & Greet at 6p.m., reserved seating to the public presentation at 7p.m., and a complimentary copy of Beth Holloway’s book Loving Natalee. All other seats are free general admission. Tickets and seating are limited. For questions about this Discovery Series event or any other library programs, call 276.821.6148 or email marketing@bristol-library.org.

Her presentation to the public is set to begin at 7 p.m. in the J. Henry Kegley Meeting Room. She will speak, answer questions and sign books during this time.

http://www.believeinbristol.org/blog.php?id=880

BRISTOL PUBLIC LIBRARY DISCOVERY SERIES SPEAKER, BETH HOLLOWAY

Contact: Bristol Public Library, Marketing Director Sarah Hutchinson
Phone: 276-821-6148
E-mail: marketing@bristol-library.org
URL: www.bristol-library.org

http://visitbristoltnva.net/events/details/bristol-public-library-discovery-series-speaker-beth-holloway/1233

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 12:28:14 AM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 02:00:31 AM »

http://www.celebritytweet.com/JonathanCheban/link/165614892659916800/

Jonathan Cheban   
Aruba! RT @NadiaMaduro: @JonathanCheban, just wanted 2 let you know that u'r in the Focus Magazine in Aruba! Come back http://t.co/Loq2KBhW
Updated 9 days ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry    Share

http://www.celebritytweet.com/link.php?s=http://t.co/Loq2KBhW

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.roossien?sk=wall

(lightened)

Sebastian van der Sloot far right

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.