March 19, 2024, 02:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430413 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: March 23, 2012, 06:57:57 PM »

Klaas!  Monkey Devil!  ::boxingjoran::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: March 23, 2012, 07:01:49 PM »

Bumpin' it 'cause it's so darn funny!!   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: March 23, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »

All I did was google images for "Joran Cell Mate"  Monkey Devil!

Must be true, I googled it, LOLOL  ::boxingjoran::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: March 23, 2012, 08:06:51 PM »

Why would Joran be upset???????? Looks like a match made in heaven!! 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: March 23, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: March 23, 2012, 08:59:36 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #486 on: March 23, 2012, 09:35:57 PM »

Much needed laugh!

Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: March 23, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »

Enjoyed Joran's "shampoo"

Challapalca him!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: March 23, 2012, 11:08:51 PM »

My apologies to Janet.................................. Joran IS being pampered in prison! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: March 24, 2012, 01:19:06 PM »

My apologies to Janet.................................. Joran IS being pampered in prison! 

No need to apologized to me Wreck.  However ... maybe one is due to Stephany Flores' father who I trust knows what his investigation revealed.

Janet

++++++

Ricardo Flores - Joran's "Ecessive" Privileges

Flores, Holloway families await van der Sloot's trial
1/13/2012

Stephany Flores’ family is still holding out hope they can convince the court to increase the charges to include a possible life sentence. Stephany’s father, Ricardo Flores, claims Van der Sloot has lived “like a king” while the Flores family mourns.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Flores-Holloway-families-await-van-der-Sloots/KxiEyoDHDEypHoVG4yN6Sw.cspx

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Peru court sentences Van der Sloot to 28 years

"A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

Unconfirmed news reports, denied by penal authorities, say Van der Sloot has had a cell phone, television, a video gaming console and Internet access in his cell. A Peruvian TV station published a photo Friday it says was taken by Van der Sloot himself of his prison cell that shows a 42-inch LCD television, a Blu-ray player and an Internet modem.

Flores said that "everything they showed on the TV has been proven" but that he would not have documentation of it to present to the news media until Monday.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Jose Jimenez, said he is not familiar with his client's prison cell.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/avantgo/2017229687.html

Van der Sloot Gets 28 Years for Murder in Peru
Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM EST

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

Flores’s attorney took the microphone and demanded: “How can it be that a person that is in prison is more comfortable than if he were free? We will hold a press conference to present all the irregularities in this man’s imprisonment on Monday.”

“Mr. Flores wants peace for his family. The damage is done and it is beyond repair,” he continued.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/13/van-der-sloot-gets-28-years-for-murder-in-peru.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #490 on: March 24, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »

IMO wreck doesn't owe Ricardo Flores an apology at all.  He didn't disagree with Ricardo Flores, he disagreed (as others did as well) with extreme and excessive SPECULATION that so called powers that be in Aruba and/or the Netherlands were making Joran's extra privileges possible; to keep him quiet.  I think most of us agree that the extra comforts Joran was experiencing were bought and paid for by Mary Hamer and/or other stupid people.  In the beginning, the money paid for "exclusive" interviews probably helped too.  IIRC, wreck said that Joran wasn't getting anything that others with the ability to pay for it didn't have or couldn't get.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: March 24, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »

Ricardo Flores words/investigation reveal that Joran van der Sloot has been receiving "excessive" "preferential" privileges while in a Peruvian lockup since the getgo ... prior to Mary Hamer entering the scenario.  Why?

Janet

+++++

Ricardo Flores - Joran's "Ecessive" Privileges

November 10, 2010
FLORES FAMILY SAY JORAN LIVES LIKE KING

Stepahany Flores was murdered on 30 May in a hotel room, which hosts the Dutch Joran Van derSloot. Who is the prime suspect in the death of the young.

Everything indicates that the murderer would derSloot Van Stephany, because a video shows that he was the last to see her alive and enter the room where he was brutally murdered.

However, the family of the victim shows his great reproach to the Peruvian justice system, noting that Joran lives "like a king in jail."

"It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals," said Ricardo Flores outraged father of the girl killed

<snipped>

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

"A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

Unconfirmed news reports, denied by penal authorities, say Van der Sloot has had a cell phone, television, a video gaming console and Internet access in his cell. A Peruvian TV station published a photo Friday it says was taken by Van der Sloot himself of his prison cell that shows a 42-inch LCD television, a Blu-ray player and an Internet modem.

Flores said that "everything they showed on the TV has been proven" but that he would not have documentation of it to present to the news media until Monday.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Jose Jimenez, said he is not familiar with his client's prison cell.

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

Flores’s attorney took the microphone and demanded: “How can it be that a person that is in prison is more comfortable than if he were free? We will hold a press conference to present all the irregularities in this man’s imprisonment on Monday.”

“Mr. Flores wants peace for his family. The damage is done and it is beyond repair,” he continued.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/13/van-der-sloot-gets-28-years-for-murder-in-peru.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 24, 2012, 03:54:38 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot’s Lawyer Whines that His Client Removed from Castro Castro Prison and Put in More Strick Piedras Gordas

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/03/24/joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-whines-that-his-client-removed-from-castro-castro-prison-and-put-in-more-strick-piedras-gordas/

Attorney Jiménez cry me a river, “how about some cheese with that “whine” …

According to Radio Netherlands Worldwide, Joran Van der Sloot has been removed from solitary confinement at Piedras Gordas prison and now back in a cell shared with another con.  However, Van der Sloot’s attorney is whining over the fact that the “Sperter” has been transferred from Castro Castro prison in the Peruvian capital of Lima to Piedras Gordas in the desert outside the city. Piedras Gordas  is considered a more harsh and strict prison. Jimenez is appealing the transfer and says that it was uncalled for, because Van der Sloot had not misbehaved and the image that his cell was luxurious was incorrect. Attorney Jiménez, ask us if we care?

One might want to ask Attorney Jiménez a question … do either Stephany Flores or Natalee Holloway have the choice of where they want to live? I didn’t think so.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 24, 2012, 03:59:34 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot’s Lawyer Whines that His Client Removed from Castro Castro Prison and Put in More Strick Piedras Gordas

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/03/24/joran-van-der-sloots-lawyer-whines-that-his-client-removed-from-castro-castro-prison-and-put-in-more-strick-piedras-gordas/

Attorney Jiménez cry me a river, “how about some cheese with that “whine” …

According to Radio Netherlands Worldwide, Joran Van der Sloot has been removed from solitary confinement at Piedras Gordas prison and now back in a cell shared with another con.  However, Van der Sloot’s attorney is whining over the fact that the “Sperter” has been transferred from Castro Castro prison in the Peruvian capital of Lima to Piedras Gordas in the desert outside the city. Piedras Gordas  is considered a more harsh and strict prison. Jimenez is appealing the transfer and says that it was uncalled for, because Van der Sloot had not misbehaved and the image that his cell was luxurious was incorrect. Attorney Jiménez, ask us if we care?

One might want to ask Attorney Jiménez a question … do either Stephany Flores or Natalee Holloway have the choice of where they want to live? I didn’t think so.

Exactly Red.  They can get over it.  I'm just hoping winter comes soon for Joran, it's brutal there I think.

::boxingjoran::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: March 24, 2012, 04:08:32 PM »

IMO wreck doesn't owe Ricardo Flores an apology at all.  He didn't disagree with Ricardo Flores, he disagreed (as others did as well) with extreme and excessive SPECULATION that so called powers that be in Aruba and/or the Netherlands were making Joran's extra privileges possible; to keep him quiet.  I think most of us agree that the extra comforts Joran was experiencing were bought and paid for by Mary Hamer and/or other stupid people.  In the beginning, the money paid for "exclusive" interviews probably helped too.  IIRC, wreck said that Joran wasn't getting anything that others with the ability to pay for it didn't have or couldn't get.

JMO

Also, Ricardo Flores is not blaming Joran's treatment on the The Netherlands or Aruba. I don't think he is really blaming Peru's government as much as he is Joran just getting extra privileges in general. He is blaming the Peruvian guards which are obviously corruptible by ANYONE with money.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 24, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »

JMO

Also, Ricardo Flores is not blaming Joran's treatment on the The Netherlands or Aruba. I don't think he is really blaming Peru's government as much as he is Joran just getting extra privileges in general. He is blaming the Peruvian guards which are obviously corruptible by ANYONE with money.

Ricardo Flores complains that others were watching Joran's back from DAY ONE and I SPECULATE that those others had a Dutch/Aruba foundation.

I am disappointed that Ricardo Flores never did reveal the outcome of his investigation.  Maybe the day will comes when a report on Ricardo Flores' investigation will be forthcoming.  If the father of Stephany Flores' exposes to the world that "guards" were behind the excessive priviliges from DAY ONE ... I will eat an entire humble pie.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: March 24, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »

JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: March 24, 2012, 05:30:51 PM »

Protecting Joran

On the Record w / Greta
November 14, 2005

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ….. it has to be.

<snipped>

Transcript Credit: Heli/RU

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, let me ask you this, do you think that Joran van der Sloot will ever be arrested and brought to trial in Natalee`s case?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPHFATHER: I`d like to hope that he would, but I doubt it. You know, I pray every night that something will happen, somebody will say something. But to be honest, Holly, there`s so many people involved in this, it was a huge cover-up from the beginning. And there are so many people protecting him that I don`t know if they`d ever bring him to trial.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 13, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST: What was the grounds? Why did they release them?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: You know, Nancy, there was absolutely no -- no grounds for them to be released. And I spoke with the Dutch interrogators. And even as of September the 1st, things were really progressing well, and Joran and Deepak and Satish, they had -- these young men had divided, and they were not denying a crime anymore. They were merely implicating each other. And the list of inconsistencies was presented before Judge Smit. The reasonable doubt was there. I don`t have any idea why he fled the island and then faxed a reversal decision. It just is incredible.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: March 24, 2012, 05:52:16 PM »

PROTECTING JORAN

Flip Flop Ruling

Aruba suspect’s father says son to be released
updated 9/1/2005 8:08:36 PM ET 2005-09-02T00:08:36

<snipped>

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

Released with Restrictions

Aruba Suspects Released From Jail
September 04, 2005

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba - All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168442,00.html

Restrictions Lifted

Aruba court lifts curbs on three suspects in missing teen case
September 27, 2005

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.

Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB

yw s.t.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: March 24, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »

No Justice for Natalee in Aruba

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 182: September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another.

Page 183: Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Natalee's handwriting on her immigration card states that the duration of her stay here would be four nights.  It has been ninety-five.  And I have painstakingly counted every one of them.

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

Page 185: The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a restaurant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.