March 19, 2024, 04:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430437 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2012, 12:03:28 AM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/26-03-2012/inpe-releva-las-autoridades-de-los-establecimientos-penitenciarios-de-la-region-lima

Google translation

::snipping2::

INPE relieves the authorities of the prisons in the region lime
Monday, March 26, 2012 | 8:16 pm

In a statement, the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) announced the change of authorities of the prisons in the region of Lima, having issued a video which allegedly shows a Antauro Humala smoking marijuana inside the prison BBW Stones.

"As appropriate in these cases, there is provided the necessary investigations in order to determine the responsibilities and apply the penalties to which they are entitled, both internally and with respect to workers who might incur functional misconduct, according to current regulations. "

The paper explains that the separation of the authorities of INPE is given "continuing institutional improvement measures and reorganization."

"The INPE reaffirms its commitment to maintain order and discipline in prisons under their administration and to punish those responsible for any acts of corruption that violates prison security," detailing.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2012, 12:08:46 AM »

wreck, texasmom, grace-land, CBB and 10 Guests are viewing this board. 

Mzzz Bee and everyone!

I see that they are cleaning house in Piedras Gordas.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2012, 12:12:58 AM »

Mzzz Bee and everyone!

I see that they are cleaning house in Piedras Gordas.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »

Hi MuffyBee!   

Can't you just imagine, smoke and burning sewer waste with that constant breeze in Aruba?

ewwwwweeeee!   

And Joran's probably soooo mad that they're getting rid of his favorite guard.    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2012, 12:25:02 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2012, 12:33:08 AM »

Urine holds no value to anyone anymore Janet.  How long would you let yourself sit in prison before you tried to negotiate a plea deal by revealing Natalee's resting place. I have a gut feeling that he has no idea where she is at anymore. I do believe that there are people in Aruba who know exactly where her remains are. Urine, not so much. Even to gain political capital during an election cycle, Urine isn't the prisoner they are looking to make an exchange for. I personally will never say never, but find it extremely unlikely that Urine will make it out of Peru alive. I hope he stays alive in order to come to Alabama, as that would be as good as it gets....KEEPTHEFAITH...I do!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2012, 12:45:06 AM »

Amazing!
Every time I visit this thread I feel like I am entering a time warp of recycled quotes and seemingly mindless speculation.

I do wish posters would mostly deal with the present day events.  We have all been here long enough to know the full story behind Joran and his manic episodes, and the less we dwell on that history the less we are likely to fall right into his trap of expecting everyone to regard him as a figure of notoriety.  People such as CLW and his followers brought themselves undone, and there have been more that showed their true colours, as surely as there will be more in the future.   Patience is all that is required.

There is plenty of unsavoury happenings on Aruba to keep us posting, along with the good things that have come out of Natalie and Stephany's tragic demise, such as Beth's work for the safety of youngsters travelling away from their familiar areas.

The will of the Almighty will be done in all cases and we should remember how insignificant we are in the scheme of things.  Our prayers always go to the families and friends who lost these wonderful young women.

Thank you TexasMom for all your contributions.  They are always informative and constructive.
Good to see Nonesy here also along with familiar monkeys and new (?) monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #567 on: March 27, 2012, 12:53:27 AM »

I did make it, Janet, and apologize for delaying the update. I've had a full plate lately, and a foot problem that has been giving me a fit, but enough of that................... Beth Holloway has got to be the most gracious person on earth!

My fiance went with me, and even though he hasn't followed the case nearly as closely as I (and certainly you guys) have, he was sincerely touched and impressed with Beth. There was a "meet and greet" before her presentation that required a purchased ticket, and I had bought those. Unfortunately, that was the height of my foot problem, and I just couldn't stay through it all. Beth was warmly and patiently speaking with those in attendance and I did get a chance to say hello and tell her that we at Scared Monkeys would always hold her and her daughter close to our hearts and in our prayers. She warmly expressed her gratitude and passed along a hug to all through me. 

We left and found seats for her presentation. Beth was both articulate and organized, and very down to earth. She looked beautiful......... much more so than in her pictures. She outlined the story and events that we are so familiar with, but I believe her focus was her mission now for the rest of her life. She is honoring Natalee by doing all she can to prevent another tragedy for another girl in similar circumstances.

Above all, I left with two very strong impressions: She loves (present tense on purpose) her daughter, and that love has made her strong. I didn't expect it, but somehow I don't think Beth had any idea of her strength before Natalee went missing. I say that because I don't think she's really aware of it even now. It shines through her and it's beautiful; strength born in pure love. It's funny, but before I could express it, John said the same thing. It's hard to put into words but it's a perfect blend with her faith and there is no doubt in my mind that the two reside in harmony within her soul. The pain that we all remember, the tortured mother that grabbed our hearts has given way to determination for good. I'm convinced that Beth is not doing this to work out anything unresolved. She's made her peace and peace has been given to her to move forward with resolve.

I suppose that's what I went for. More than anything I wanted to know how Beth was. For me, Beth was always central in this with Natalee. Natalee came alive for me through Beth. There was always something so "real" about Beth and it compelled us all as she went through pure Hell at the hands of Joran, Paulus, K2, Aruba and on and on and on. She is "real" still, and somehow she chose to turn even this, into good........ and it's about honoring her daughter.

Natalee became the world's daughter. Natalee has the highest definition of a Mother in Beth Holloway. God Bless Her!!

The fact that this forum really took it's start around this woman's plight is something we can all be proud of!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 27, 2012, 01:45:47 AM »

Amen to that CBB.

an angelic monkey

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: March 27, 2012, 02:10:41 AM »

I did make it, Janet, and apologize for delaying the update. I've had a full plate lately, and a foot problem that has been giving me a fit, but enough of that................... Beth Holloway has got to be the most gracious person on earth!

My fiance went with me, and even though he hasn't followed the case nearly as closely as I (and certainly you guys) have, he was sincerely touched and impressed with Beth. There was a "meet and greet" before her presentation that required a purchased ticket, and I had bought those. Unfortunately, that was the height of my foot problem, and I just couldn't stay through it all. Beth was warmly and patiently speaking with those in attendance and I did get a chance to say hello and tell her that we at Scared Monkeys would always hold her and her daughter close to our hearts and in our prayers. She warmly expressed her gratitude and passed along a hug to all through me. 

We left and found seats for her presentation. Beth was both articulate and organized, and very down to earth. She looked beautiful......... much more so than in her pictures. She outlined the story and events that we are so familiar with, but I believe her focus was her mission now for the rest of her life. She is honoring Natalee by doing all she can to prevent another tragedy for another girl in similar circumstances.

Above all, I left with two very strong impressions: She loves (present tense on purpose) her daughter, and that love has made her strong. I didn't expect it, but somehow I don't think Beth had any idea of her strength before Natalee went missing. I say that because I don't think she's really aware of it even now. It shines through her and it's beautiful; strength born in pure love. It's funny, but before I could express it, John said the same thing. It's hard to put into words but it's a perfect blend with her faith and there is no doubt in my mind that the two reside in harmony within her soul. The pain that we all remember, the tortured mother that grabbed our hearts has given way to determination for good. I'm convinced that Beth is not doing this to work out anything unresolved. She's made her peace and peace has been given to her to move forward with resolve.

I suppose that's what I went for. More than anything I wanted to know how Beth was. For me, Beth was always central in this with Natalee. Natalee came alive for me through Beth. There was always something so "real" about Beth and it compelled us all as she went through pure Hell at the hands of Joran, Paulus, K2, Aruba and on and on and on. She is "real" still, and somehow she chose to turn even this, into good........ and it's about honoring her daughter.

Natalee became the world's daughter. Natalee has the highest definition of a Mother in Beth Holloway. God Bless Her!!

The fact that this forum really took it's start around this woman's plight is something we can all be proud of!

I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes as I read your words about Beth and Natalee.

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 27, 2012, 02:13:27 AM »

Urine holds no value to anyone anymore Janet.  How long would you let yourself sit in prison before you tried to negotiate a plea deal by revealing Natalee's resting place. I have a gut feeling that he has no idea where she is at anymore. I do believe that there are people in Aruba who know exactly where her remains are. Urine, not so much. Even to gain political capital during an election cycle, Urine isn't the prisoner they are looking to make an exchange for. I personally will never say never, but find it extremely unlikely that Urine will make it out of Peru alive. I hope he stays alive in order to come to Alabama, as that would be as good as it gets....KEEPTHEFAITH...I do!!

I agree!

Challapalca him!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 27, 2012, 02:29:23 AM »

I agree!

If God sees fit that the two Leprechauns or Urine touch American soil, I'll do everything possible to let em know KTF is in their presence. Time is on our side Monkey's, as well as PEACHES, 2NJ, NATALEE, AND STEPHANY are there too. In the mean time, I continue to take steps in the world I exist to hopefully have a much greater impact than I did before I started to follow this case and joined SM. It is unfortunate that sometimes we need tragedy to help create change, but change is what Natalee, Stephany, and Beth will ultimately help create through their angelic spirits that have touched us all.

GOD BLESS NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 27, 2012, 02:36:51 AM »

A beautiful post, CBB.  Thank you.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:07 AM »

CBB - Thank you for attending and bringing your wonderful words and impressions back to SM.  I get the feeling there is a radiance from Beth and that radiance strengthens others.
God bless her work!

God bless Natalee!

an angelic monkey   ::justice2NJ::   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 27, 2012, 08:10:46 AM »

CBB  -  o/t   -  Sorry about your foot problem and hope something can be done to help it get better, soon!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 27, 2012, 09:15:33 AM »

Thanks CBB!  You have such a way with words.  I feel as though I was there with you.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 27, 2012, 10:25:36 AM »

Thanks CBB!  You have such a way with words.  I feel as though I was there with you.

I second that!! 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: March 27, 2012, 10:39:28 AM »

Thank you CBB.  I wish I had been there.

I hope that foot problem is on ongoing.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #578 on: March 27, 2012, 12:45:31 PM »

Oh, I wish you and all of Natalee's monkeys could have been! Honest, guys...... don't ever regret the time you have spent on Natalee's thread. That time, compassion and compulsion to help somehow, speaks volumes about you. It's about Natalee and it always has been, but within the whole tragedy are the important things in life. Yes, it's corruption and evil, pain, and injustice, but because of one slight woman it is so much more. She has overcome and she has conquered by answering it all with inner peace, love and giving to others unselfishly for good. You don't get to where she is in an instant, it's an evolution and requires painful sacrifice and ultimately choices. She's walked through fire, and the key word there is "through". Beth has emerged changed as purification with fire dictates, but what a living example of grace she is! She's so unaware of it, but there isn't a monkey on this thread that wouldn't have seen what I saw. We know.....  we walked beside her as best we could and we know where she's been and what she's been through.

If you ever get a chance to hear her........... please don't let it pass you by!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 27, 2012, 01:27:53 PM »

Oh, I wish you and all of Natalee's monkeys could have been! Honest, guys...... don't ever regret the time you have spent on Natalee's thread. That time, compassion and compulsion to help somehow, speaks volumes about you. It's about Natalee and it always has been, but within the whole tragedy are the important things in life. Yes, it's corruption and evil, pain, and injustice, but because of one slight woman it is so much more. She has overcome and she has conquered by answering it all with inner peace, love and giving to others unselfishly for good. You don't get to where she is in an instant, it's an evolution and requires painful sacrifice and ultimately choices. She's walked through fire, and the key word there is "through". Beth has emerged changed as purification with fire dictates, but what a living example of grace she is! She's so unaware of it, but there isn't a monkey on this thread that wouldn't have seen what I saw. We know.....  we walked beside her as best we could and we know where she's been and what she's been through.

If you ever get a chance to hear her........... please don't let it pass you by!

This Monkey agrees.  Beth defines grace ... defines inspiration ... defines strength and ... last but not least ... defines encouragement.

Thank you CBB!  Thank you sooo much!  You came through big time!

Take care of that foot hon.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.