March 19, 2024, 04:04:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430428 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: April 02, 2012, 11:50:06 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: April 02, 2012, 11:58:37 PM »

Hello Wreck    I see you're checking in for news here in Natalee's thread.  Samantha Koenig's body was found and recovered today.  I really wish Natalee could be found and brought back to Alabama for burial.  I know it would mean so much to Beth to have that.  an angelic monkey  Link to Samantha Koenig's thread: 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12707.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 03, 2012, 12:28:43 AM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

A Major WTF

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Surely I Am Wrong

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Irrsponsible Investigating

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Additional Evidence for the Arubans to Destroy

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: April 03, 2012, 12:32:41 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 03, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »

I guess the author never saw or read what we did.   

Zimmerman supporters are blaming the victim
By D. Barbara McWhite – March 27, 2012

D. Barbara McWhite grew up in York County, S.C., and lives in Orange Park, Fla., with her husband and cat. Her column is published here each Tuesday. Opinions expressed are solely her own.

A full month after the slaying of Trayvon Martin, there is still no arrest in the case. The shooter, George Zimmerman, is in hiding, saying he fears for his life amid mass protests and the New Black Panthers' $10,000 bounty for his “capture.”

And as calls for justice in the case continue to swell, Zimmerman supporters, seeking to add credence to his account of the shooting, have begun to dig up disparaging information on Trayvon, based on his school records and Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Zimmerman supporters criticized early pictures shown in news reports that depicted the teen as young, fresh-faced and innocent, so they have presented what are purported to be more mature and unkempt images of the young man -- one in which Trayvon is seen with a mouth full of gold teeth; in another he is shirtless and with pants sagging. In one purported Facebook picture, Trayvon is allegedly seen with his middle finger erect on both hands.
 ::snipping2::

Zimmerman supporters, in online blogs, point out to protesters that they weren't present when Trayvon was killed, so they are ignorant of the facts. They also point to Trayvon’s alleged marijuana use, gold teeth and his demeanor on alleged Facebook pictures as proof that he had a thug mentality and was fully capable of the violent behavior that Zimmerman accuses him of.

I believe it is fair that Trayvon's past be investigated, just as George Zimmerman's past is being scrutinized. But the irrational attempts to justify the killing of this young man by insinuating that he brought death upon himself because he looked, dressed or posed in a certain way is repugnant and evil.

Meanwhile, we don't know whether George Zimmerman was intoxicated on the night of the killing because Sandford police failed to test him for alcohol or drugs. We do know that Zimmerman was a cop wannabe and that he had made numerous calls to 911 over the last several months.

We know that Zimmerman made disparaging and possibly racist comments as he stalked Trayvon through the housing complex.

I don't need to defend or justify Trayvon Martin against these accusations. It is irrelevant whether he smoked marijuana. It is irrelevant if he wore a gold grill. It is even irrelevant if it is indeed him pictured giving the finger on Facebook. As a parent, I condemn these practices. But if we were to execute all who have been guilty of any or all of the above, I dare say, the world would be a decidedly empty place.

What is relevant is that on the date of his death, Trayvon was in his family's neighborhood. He was on common property. He was not in the act of committing a crime. Police have not claimed that he was anything other than sober.

What is relevant is that by George Zimmerman's own admission, Trayvon was profiled based on his clothing and his race and assigned the label "suspicious." He was followed, questioned by an adult who outweighed him by more than 100 pounds and who was armed with a gun.

And finally the boy was killed.

When I think back to the Natalie Holloway murder and how it consumed America's news for months, I don't remember hearing attempts to sully her reputation. No one asked why she was drinking. No one asked if drugs were involved. No one questioned what she wore. No one asked why she would leave a bar with a complete stranger. No one tried to say that she brought about her own demise because of her looks or behavior. And rightfully so.

It is never right to blame the victim for the crime committed against him or her. The deranged and evil killer who took the life of Natalie Holloway killed her not because of who she was but because of who he was. Yet Joran Vandersloot was protected and sheltered from the law by his parents, his supporters and by the Aruban legal system that seemed bent on protecting it's own while devaluing the life of the "outsider." The killer, Vandersloot, was saved from prosecution by those who perverted the law and used their influence and money to stand between him and justice.

The result was that five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance, Vandersloot savagely claimed another victim. Justice finally prevailed in that instance, but the price paid was the life of another young girl.

It is said that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, especially recent past behavior. And given the information that has surfaced thus far, I am more concerned about the erratic and irrational behavior of the adult, George Zimmerman, than I am about the teenage behaviors of Trayvon Martin.

Laws exist to punish criminal behavior, to deter crime and to protect society from those who would go outside of the law to abuse and harm us.

Zimmerman's supporters are using irrelevant information in an attempt to muddy the water in this case, thereby allowing a killer to escape just punishment for his crime.

And to George Zimmerman supporters I say, if Vandersloot tactics are used to keep George Zimmerman from answering for this crime, the next child he kills might well be yours.

http://www.qcitymetro.com/living/articles/zimmerman_supporters_are_blaming_the_victim080508939.cfm

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 03, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »

VIDEO] For sale: the hard drive of Joran van der Sloot
 Paul Ruven, Dutch director that movie Me & Mr.. Jones made ​​a very special offer received last week. According to his own, he can say the hard drive of the laptop of Joran van der Sloot buy. Ruven said to have been mailed by someone in Australia, asking if he was interested.

In late Shownews Ruven some prints to see that he has been sent. Thus, there on the laptop pictures of Joran with ex-lovers are even snapshots of Joran and Natalee Holloway together.

Click here for video!

http://www.bruno.nl/nieuws/12160/video-te-koop-de-harde-schijf-van-joran-van-der-sloot.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 03, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »

"Joran van der Sloot with Carlo and Irene 'by our editorial staff
 AMSTERDAM - Crime reporter John van den Heuvel led to confusion on Sunday when he Joran the TV studio of Carlo Boszhard and Irene Moors brought inside.

Joran van der Sloot is locked up in the Peruvian prison Piedras Gordas, but during the broadcast of the program Life4You he walked with John van den Heuvel, the TV studio. The crime reporter was 'Joran' firmly.

After one minute presenter Carlo and Irene told that a 1 april joke. "This is Joran doppelganger Bernard," said Irene Moors.

The look-alike says he is not difficult cases because of its appearance. "People often say, 'You sure Joran, but I get a little annoying reactions," says Bernard.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/11828252/___Joran_vlucht_naar_Carlo_en_Irene___.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »

Van der Sloot happy with transfer

Utrecht (AP) - Joran van der Sloot is satisfied with his transfer to a different environment in the Piedras Gordas prison in Peru. In this new place since last week he sits with other prisoners. But he is not in one of the so-called pavilions with many other prisoners, let his lawyer Jose Luis Jimenez Navarro know Friday.

According to Van der Sloot's lawyer is still not happy with his transfer of the Miguel Castro Castro prison to Piedras Gordas. This happened just after he in January to 28 years in prison was sentenced. Jimenez Navarro wrote this letter to the Peruvian prison authorities INPE where he asked Van der Sloot to bring back to its previous prison.

The INPE, according to the lawyer has not responded. How many other prisoners, Van der Sloot is now located, Jimenez Navarro not know exactly. A spokesman for the INPE can not confirm the transfer, because such information in their own words they do not get the Piedras Gordas prison.

http://utrecht.nieuws.nl/nieuws/61168
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 03, 2012, 01:05:35 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot could return to the U.S.

Lima - More than two months after being sentenced to 28 years in prison for the murder of Stephany Flores, Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot, could return to America after the Peruvian justice admitted extradition proceedings for the offense of extortion and fraud in the case of the young Nathaly Holloway.

The U.S. justice formalized extradition of Van Der Sloot as a document of 22 Criminal Court in the resolution of January 30, 2012, indicating to admit the request for extradition from Van Der Sloot on charges of extortion and fraud in the case of the missing American girl.

In May 2005 Holloway disappeared Nathaly Van Der Sloot would exgido his family $ 25,000 to show where they find the corpse. But Van Der Sloot and the United States never formally met the request for provisional arrest for the purpose of extadición the Peruvian state.

However, the lawyer for the family of Stephany Flores, Eduard Alvarez denied that meets the extradition on the grounds that "when a person is in the Peruvian state under investigation and there were a request for extradition, it must be postponed until the person, completed its judgment, has been acquitted or has served his sentence. "Thus, Van Der Sloot would have to be extradited within 28 years of serving their sentence.

http://diariocorreo.pe/nota/77937/joran-van-der-sloot-podria-volver-a-estados-unidos/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 03, 2012, 01:09:32 PM »

Video
Hard drive laptop Joran offered "Film director Paul Ruven said to have the hard drive of the laptop of Joran van der Sloot. He was sent by someone from Australia, asking if he was interested in the material ... (with images from hard drive)

http://www.shownieuws.tv/video/harde-schijf-van-laptop-joran-aangeboden/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 03, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »

Video
Hard drive laptop Joran offered "Film director Paul Ruven said to have the hard drive of the laptop of Joran van der Sloot. He was sent by someone from Australia, asking if he was interested in the material ... (with images from hard drive)

http://meandmrjonesonnataleeisland.blogspot.com/
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 03, 2012, 06:17:15 PM »

Video

The little tiny pics of Joran and Natalee look like the pics we saw years ago where Natalee is dancing at one of the parties in Mtn Brook and Joran is photoshopped in.

Challapalca him!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 03, 2012, 06:37:59 PM »

Video

The little tiny pics of Joran and Natalee look like the pics we saw years ago where Natalee is dancing at one of the parties in Mtn Brook and Joran is photoshopped in.

Yes, some of them we've seen.  Some do seem to be family shots that I haven't seen.  Maybe Anita is trying to make more money. 

I certainly don't think there will be anything of value related to the location of Natalee...unless it's typed out scripts of his latest tales.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 03, 2012, 08:33:00 PM »

O/T Hoping that all of our Texas monkeys are safe...waiting for you to check in. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: April 03, 2012, 08:48:55 PM »

O/T Hoping that all of our Texas monkeys are safe...waiting for you to check in. 

Alright here!! For the damage and dramatic footage -- it was not as deadly as it could have been!! EXCELLENT storm warnings by our media. They are saying 12 different tornados touched down in the Metroplex. A couple just within 2 miles of me. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 03, 2012, 09:47:37 PM »

Alright here!! For the damage and dramatic footage -- it was not as deadly as it could have been!! EXCELLENT storm warnings by our media. They are saying 12 different tornados touched down in the Metroplex. A couple just within 2 miles of me. 

12?!!  And a couple within 2 miles of you?  Scarey stuff!  I'm glad you're alright Wreck. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:34 PM »

Several tractor trailers were seen being thrown into the air. Dr. Forbes: "Imagine a tractor trailer dropping into you back yard ,a total scene of chaos, total devastation.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 03, 2012, 10:01:33 PM »

Several tractor trailers were seen being thrown into the air. Dr. Forbes: "Imagine a tractor trailer dropping into you back yard ,a total scene of chaos, total devastation.

That's really frightening, Wreck.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 03, 2012, 10:34:23 PM »

Good to hear that you're safe, wreck! 

It looked like a terrible storm, and tornadoes near you? 

Now we need more good news from Peru and Dr. Phil!  ::boxingjoran::

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 04, 2012, 12:22:52 AM »

So glad you are safe, Wreck!!  What's up with all these tornados?  Scary!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.