March 19, 2024, 03:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430421 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #680 on: April 11, 2012, 11:49:29 AM »

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.  Anita is one of them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 11, 2012, 11:56:50 AM »

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.  Anita is one of them.

Too late.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 11, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »

I have been amazed at Anita's seemingly lack of emotion following both her husbands death and the murder of Stephany by her son Joran.  She seems to just keep enjoying herself.  I'm not sure after Joran killed Stephany I could go on knowing that I spawned that monster.
The acorn does not fall far from the tree.

Maybe she's still in the denial phase. I hope she's received some professional counseling, and not just from her brother.
You are much more optimistic and kind than I.  IMO she is as evil as her son, although (perhaps) in a less murderous way.  It's doubtful to me that she has the ability to truly feel empathy, sympathy, compassion, care or even slight concern about anyone but herself.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 11, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »

I have been amazed at Anita's seemingly lack of emotion following both her husbands death and the murder of Stephany by her son Joran.  She seems to just keep enjoying herself.  I'm not sure after Joran killed Stephany I could go on knowing that I spawned that monster.

Maybe she's still in the denial phase. I hope she's received some professional counseling, and not just from her brother.
You are much more optimistic and kind than I.  IMO she is as evil as her son, although (perhaps) in a less murderous way.  It's doubtful to me that she has the ability to truly feel empathy, sympathy, compassion, care or even slight concern about anyone but herself.

BBM
ITA with you yuknomenot.  And IMO, Anita is not a victim here and she's not in denial.  She enabled her son Joran for years.  And I believe she covered up and knows more than she will ever tell.  She doesn't need counseling, she needs interrogating.  JMHO  I'm not forgetting Anita gave a description of Natalee's panties to Beth  as she sat around a table at her home  in Aruba with Greta Van Sustern.  How cruel is that? !  . 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: April 11, 2012, 02:58:57 PM »

While was going through some of the older threads, I came across this:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 11, 2012, 03:31:22 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously?

I hope one day, that I find a photo of you, hung up by the neck, with your hand in your pocket. I'll say I knew who that bitch. She finally did the right thing. And I won't lose one minutes sleep over it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362311;topicseen#msg362311

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #686 on: April 11, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »

BBM
ITA with you yuknomenot.  And IMO, Anita is not a victim here and she's not in denial.  She enabled her son Joran for years.  And I believe she covered up and knows more than she will ever tell.  She doesn't need counseling, she needs interrogating.  JMHO  I'm not forgetting Anita gave a description of Natalee's panties to Beth  as she sat around a table at her home  in Aruba with Greta Van Sustern.  How cruel is that? !  . 

ITA MuffyBee!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 11, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »

Private Eye comprehends Julia Renfro perfectly.  However ... the upholding of this woman  by Natalee's stepmother does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

Julia Renfro

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
Originally published June 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM
Page modified June 9, 2007 at 2:02 AM

<snipped>

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

... As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 11, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »

Face to Face with Anita and Paulus van der Sloot

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 147-151
:  The mission of meeting people and handing out the Ecclesiastes prayer cards and the beautiful colourful bracelets gives me a reason to get up and keep going.  FOX anchor Greta Van Susteren wants to come along, as many of the network reps have done over the past few weeks.  We’re going to the other end of the island today, near the van der Sloot neighbourhood, to ask for information.  And help.

As I reach to put a prayer card into the van der Sloot mailbox, I see someone on the side of the house and call out, “Anybody home?  Hello! You’ve go company! Knock, knock!  Anybody home?”

A man is behind the shrubs against the house.  “I see you there in the bushes.”  He freezes.  “I’m Natalee’s mom.  I just want to give you a prayer card.”

Paulus van der Sloot has to be coaxed out of the bushes like a dog in trouble.  He appears from behind the shrubs and comes to the gate.  I hand him one of Natalee’s prayer cards over the fence.

Surprisingly, he says, “Come in, please.  Stop the cameras, okay?  Stop the cameras.”

Greta and I lock eyes for a moment, and with no hint of hesitation on her part we go inside.  Through the front door we make our way across the tile floor, passing through a nicely decorated living room, under an archway, to an enclosed back-porch area.  We step down to a table and chairs.  Paulus’s wife, Joran’s mother Anita, is here.  There’s no glass in the multiple window openings in this room, just wooden slats.  And the air moves comfortably through the area.  The wind blows hard all the time in Aruba, and it’s breezy in here, well ventilated.  Paulus sits closest to the air flow.  I sit across from him, in close proximity.  Anita is on my left.  Greta is next to Paulus, her body turned toward him.

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exhibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by telling us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his defiant behaviour.

Now it’s my turn.  I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10, and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general’s office.  The equally explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter’s pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little beads of sweat form across Paulus’s brow and forehead.

My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus’s arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart.  His arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.  “You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm.  “You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.”

I gently push the notebook toward him so he can see Natalee.  Anita remains silent.  The breeze is blowing ever cooler through the room now, yet the sweat on Paulus is increasing.

“How did Joran get home that night, Paulus?”  He responds that he doesn’t know.  “Did he go to school the next day?”  He responds again that he doesn’t know.

Greta and I have many questions.  “you mean this is the most critical time in your son’s life – he is being held on suspicion of kidnap and murder – and you don’t know how he got home or if he went to school?”

Paulus stammers when he answers.  He hesitates.  He sounds unnatural and blinks rapidly.  His head is down.  The beads of sweat turn to bubbles that grow together and gather under his chin, then drop – splash – onto the table below.

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask  Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think – a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It’s Ecclesiastes 4:12.  “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three stands is not quickly broken.””  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot as the end holding them together as Paulus.  It’s not just clear – it’s crystal clear.   There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Anita gets a kitchen towel and first blots Paulus’s head.  Then she lays it on the pools of sweat that have formed on the table in front of him and, in one big swipe, folds the towel over and cleans it away.

No one could have predicted that this encounter would take place.  And if Greta Van Susteren had not been there, I would not have gone inside.

s.t

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #689 on: April 11, 2012, 10:57:19 PM »

Private Eye comprehends Julia Renfro perfectly.  However ... the upholding of this woman  by Natalee's stepmother does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

Julia Renfro

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
Originally published June 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM
Page modified June 9, 2007 at 2:02 AM

<snipped>

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

... As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

s.t.

As far as Robin's quote.......  I just can't go there. 
I've shaken my head for years over that one. I suppose it's best to keep my mouth shut and just keep shaking my head.

I'll say this, however. She's SORELY MISTAKEN about Julia. (That's my best effort to be nice about what she had to say.)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #690 on: April 11, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »

private eye

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously?

I hope one day, that I find a photo of you, hung up by the neck, with your hand in your pocket. I'll say I knew who that bitch. She finally did the right thing. And I won't lose one minutes sleep over it.

Please somebody........... grab a hoe and aim for the head!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 11, 2012, 11:20:57 PM »

Go for it CBB!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2012, 01:35:11 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:15 AM »

private eye

Please somebody........... grab a hoe and aim for the head!

How many hoe's does it take to hoe a Rehhoe 'Ho?  La le la le la 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #694 on: April 12, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 12, 2012, 10:34:10 PM »

MuffyBee!   Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 12, 2012, 10:49:56 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120412/10400/Mal_propaganda_pa_Oranjestad_descubri_den_Yahoo_Nan_ta_menciona_Plaga_di

Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 13, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »

Monkey Devil!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 13, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=15737

Brinkman: dissent brewing in Freedom Party
Posted by Aruba Daily on April 12th, 2012

Dissent is brewing in Geert Wilders’ Freedom Party, Hero Brinkman says a few weeks after leaving the party in disagreement over its policies and lack of internal democracy. Several other Freedom Party politicians will soon speak out and try to break free, Mr Brinkman predicted in a television interview on Sunday. For a number of key policies the current minority cabinet depends for its majority in parliament on Mr Wilders’ Freedom Party. Mr Brinkman was widely seen as one of the party’s key ideologues.

As an independent MP, Mr Brinkman says he intends to tackle “corruption and nepotism” in the Caribbean territories of the Netherlands. Criticism Mr Brinkman voiced in the past caused strains with the Caribbean islands. In 2008 he suggested to put the Antilles up for sale on a website for second-hand products. He also called the islands “a den of thieves” and denounced a minister of Aruba as “a liar and a coward.”
 ::snipping2::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 13, 2012, 11:55:22 PM »

I know we are all depressed with the delays in the Dr. Phil case -- but, we have a new judge and there IS another hearing in late April or May isn't there????? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.