March 18, 2024, 08:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430338 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2012, 10:30:54 PM »

::justice2NJ::      ::justice2NJ::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »

Thanks Graceland for these 2 new articles.

I like that Joran has not been able to work or study at Piedras Gordas.  No reduced time earned yet!!   

You're welcome, jamcakes!   ::boxingjoran::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 08:05:29 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 10:14:58 PM »

It doesn't matter how much money they get, it won't guarantee extradition.  IMO it's probably just a scheme to put more money in Joran's hands to buy perks/privileges while he's in prison in Peru.

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/43363-a-crea-fundacion-pa-yuda-extradita-joran-van-der-sloot-pa-hulanda.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to crea fundacion for help extradita joran van der sloot for the netherlands

thursday, 16 february 2012 08:34

after of owing to happen door of one huicio cu owing to conden’e at 28 year of castigo for dead of the peruana stephany flores y also cu the shade of the desaparicion of natalee holloway colga on his cabez, have one are cu owing to arise y owing to calling they self joran van der sloot extradition fund, for so recauda fondo for so pay the gobierno peruvian for extradita joran van der sloot for of peru for the netherlands.

already today morning early they owing to saca one press release for several medio of comunicacion, entidadnan caritativo y also ciudadanonan priva rond world, for so they contribui for arrive at one aim of $500.000 for pay the gobierno y also another oficialnan for his extradicion y have one date boundary, cu is day 1 of april, 2012. awo if this is one joke for her date here, we will have cu look at.

the are here is ask for everybody place hand at they curason for so help joran, that have ptsd, for so the achieve cuido medico, psikiatrico y of rehabilitacion cu the have have to at the netherlands.

the comunicado of prensa is continua.

“hulanda will provee cuido psicologico as anger management, resolucion of conflicto y educacion of violencia domestico.

misericordia y compasion: can please give one hand at joran y dune one oportunidad for her can rehabilita in his country natal, the netherlands. please give misericordia at joran, that wanted fix y wanted bay more far of is the tereotipo y become his “authentic self”. joran is sufriendo. can please, as compasion for her young here of 24 year.

potencial: joran have the potencial for become one leader in we society modern. the young here is super intelligent, the is one good conversasionalista, the is multi lingue, the can write super good, the like talk of eventonan actual, the like write relato, etc.

100% of all contribucion will bay for her fondo of extradicion of joran. privacidad of contribuidonan will wordo honor. informacion generico of the fondo of extradicion will is available for publico for revision.

conclusion: for her audiencia mundial, can please, contribui at the fondo of extradicion of joran for transferi joran for of peru for the netherlands. can please achieve in do you curason for help the young here, that is sufriendo y wanted desaroya.

informacion of contacto: if do you wanted contribui at the fondo of extradicion of joran van der sloot for of peru for the netherlands, can please send e-mail na: hamer news @ comcast.net”. (I intentionally broke that link)

comentarionan (13) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for tinpu, february 16, 2012
what? as compasion? then that will as compasion cu famianan of stephany flores y posibelmente of natalee holloway? this guy is owing to serial killer lage putrefy in jail at peru +5 come across...

scirbi for realmockoy, february 16, 2012
the person they what do not earnest?con could you bay crea anything so for a cu owing to comete homocidio??ayno foei om... +4 come across...

scirbi for marije zwietstranl, february 16, 2012
porfabor not trece he here the netherlands, mandele using of trip for her go follow abide yonder near come across!! i not have niun kind of compasion for her asesesino here y niether my not have think of saca niun sent for of my cartera for juda the burdugo here. i am juda person right cu have have to, y not one matado...!! hahahahaha awo cu cayente owing to coi his curpa the wanted huy come the netherlands. go fliet omh +4 come across...

scirbi for cry baby, february 16, 2012
one is you child ela kill. lage is so for look at if you will happen hand at you curason ohm!! ela burn his behind, the sit on his blaarnan at peru self! the stay leeuw of madre country. shonnan come bij mano! +4 come across...

scirbi for tacostin, february 16, 2012
wait for the is one joke +3 come across...

scirbi for maurizio, february 16, 2012
wait for jun person not make jun contribucion then let the abide at peru for 28 ana, that owing to mande kill peruana stephany flores, then give aruba one bad name cu desaparicion of natalee holloway. +4 come across...

scirbi for asm, february 16, 2012
let my tume because; one joke! because esnan behind the fundacion here as is self difficult cu v.d. sloot or they're pretende of earn coin facil. i assure will not saca neither one cent black for her person here!!! they have curashi. ask is as misericordia y compasion pe. acaso the was tine hour ela dicidi of kill the two child muhernan???? the was have all cos at his alcanse, good family, good educacion. ela skoge for throw they afor!! ela destrui his family, then now the wanted fix??? let is take person make!!!! +3 come across...

scirbi for tralala, february 16, 2012
must occasion owing to joke. +2 come across...

scirbi for damocles, february 16, 2012
con can have person loco on the world here cu wanted pay for her murderer here go sit his castigo at the netherlands, gobierno of peru have to deny, then lage putrefy in jail at peru. +3 come across...

scirbi for y, february 16, 2012
hahahaha as hold compasion y misericordia???? acaso the twt tine for cu the two young cu ela kill y they family??? i will contribui assure at the fondonan but pe achieve 28 anja more +3 come across...

scirbi for qwerty123, february 16, 2012
there are millions or citicens or the world that are suffering each and everyday, and they have never hurt or killed anyone. where is your support and heart for those people? and now you want to help someone that killed for sure one person in order for him to become owing to leader in the future? you have to occasion shi**ing me. he deserves to occasion in jail in peru. help the regal suffering and innocence in the world!!!! +3 come across...

scirbi for donna croes, february 16, 2012
con my can of contrubi...mi will wanted of place 10 guilder in pot. -2 come across...

scirbi for de todo one some, february 16, 2012
multi lingue esey my do not believe but multy killer if then kill person inocente come across... is crazy the hendenan here is?? wel lage bay live close of the hendenan here y lage kill they yuinan y family then waak if still they have pity of dje....manera they're tell lage putrefy in jail at peru y forget cu the tey y lage leave hour world end the hour ey not have person more for her kill. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 10:28:10 PM »

Yep, looks like Mary Hamer's at it again...IF she ever skipped a beat!   

http://www.prlog.org/11800398-joran-van-der-sloot-extradition-fund-to-the-netherlands.html

Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund to the Netherlands.

Please contribute to the Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund for Joran's transfer from Peru to the Netherlands.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) - Feb 16, 2012 -

EXTRADITION FUND:  To the Media, charities & private citizens, Please contribute to the Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund for the transfer of Joran from Peru to his native country, the Netherlands.  The goal is to collect $500,000. -- to pay the Peruvian government & other officials for this Extradition -- by April 1, 2012. 

MEDICAL CARE:  Please find it in your hearts to help this young man with PTSD -- to get the Medical, Psychiatric & Rehabiliatation care he needs in the Netherlands.  The Netherlands will also provide Psychological care such as Anger management, Conflict resolution & Domestic violence education.

MERCY & COMPASSION:  Please give a helping hand to Joran & give him a chance to rehabilitate in his home country in the Netherlands.  Please have mercy on Joran -- who wants to improve & move beyond the thereotypes to become his authentic self.  Joran is suffering.  Please have compassion for this 24 year old.

POTENTIAL:  Joran has the potential to become a leader in our modern society.  This young man is highly intelligent, he is a good conversationalist, he is multi-lingual, he is well read, he likes to talk about current events, he likes to write essays. etc..

RECORDS:  100% of contributions will go to Joran's Extradition Fund.  The privacy of contributors will be honored.  The generic extradition fund data will be available to the public for review.

::snipping2::

Namaste.  Salaam.  Shalom.  Peace.   
Thank you.  Respectfully & Humbly,  Earth News.

Contact Email      :    ***@comcast.net
Issued By      :   Earth News.
City/Town      :   Lake City
State/Province      :   Florida
Country      :   United States
Industry      :   Extradition Fund.
Last Updated      :   Feb 16, 2012
Shortcut      :   http://prlog.org/11800398

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 10:30:57 PM »

Looks like anyone can issue a press release at that site for free!   

Where's Carpe?   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 11:51:09 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 11:57:56 PM »

an angelic monkey

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2012, 08:21:40 AM »

It sounds like they are trying to raise $0.5 million to bribe the gov't to extradite Joran to the NL or as someone suggested to buy Joran perks.

Since they seem to think the gov't can be bought, I'm hoping Mr Flores and those interested in justice can block/expose this bribe!

Mary Hamer - how come no publicity for the Iranian American or Texan like you do for Joran?

Challapalca him!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2012, 08:30:35 AM »

http://www.prlog.org/11800398-joran-van-der-sloot-extradition-fund-to-the-netherlands.html

Please contribute to the Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund for Joran's transfer from Peru to the Netherlands.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

EXTRADITION FUND:  To the Media, charities & private citizens, Please contribute to the Joran Van der Sloot Extradition Fund for the transfer of Joran from Peru to his native country, the Netherlands.  The goal is to collect $500,000. -- to pay the Peruvian government & other officials for this Extradition -- by April 1, 2012. 

MEDICAL CARE:  Please find it in your hearts to help this young man with PTSD -- to get the Medical, Psychiatric & Rehabiliatation care he needs in the Netherlands.  The Netherlands will also provide Psychological care such as Anger management, Conflict resolution & Domestic violence education.

MERCY & COMPASSION:  Please give a helping hand to Joran & give him a chance to rehabilitate in his home country in the Netherlands.  Please have mercy on Joran -- who wants to improve & move beyond the thereotypes to become his authentic self.  Joran is suffering.  Please have compassion for this 24 year old.

POTENTIAL:  Joran has the potential to become a leader in our modern society.  This young man is highly intelligent, he is a good conversationalist, he is multi-lingual, he is well read, he likes to talk about current events, he likes to write essays. etc..

RECORDS:  100% of contributions will go to Joran's Extradition Fund.  The privacy of contributors will be honored.  The generic extradition fund data will be available to the public for review.

His "authentic self"???? Haven't we already seen his "authentic self"?

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2012, 11:04:09 AM »

Yeah sure!! Like Joran helped by telling Beth where Natalee was when she so bravely went face to face with him at the prison to get info to bring her daughter home.  This man needs to rot right there where he is.  He doesn't show Beth, Natalee's family, nor her friends any mercy so he deserves none.  He's not going to the Netherlands... He's coming here to the United States to face extortion charges next.  How pathetic this lady Mary Hamer is thats trying to help him.  GTFOH
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2012, 12:39:17 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Leader to who and leader of what?  Psycho/Sociopath of the World Club? Future Serial Murderers Club? where the only requirement is to have killed your family pet?

He should rot in jail and become the leader of the Bend-over Boy's Club!!

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2012, 07:59:09 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

She's a freak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Theodore Robert "Ted" Bundy (born Theodore Robert Cowell; November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) was an American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper, and necrophile who assaulted and murdered numerous young women during the 1970s, and possibly earlier. After more than a decade of denials, he confessed shortly before his execution to 30 homicides committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978; the true total remains unknown, and could be much higher.

Bundy was regarded as handsome and charismatic by his young female victims, traits he exploited in winning their confidence. He typically approached them in public places and feigned injury or disability, or impersonated an authority figure, before overpowering and assaulting them at a more secluded location. He sometimes revisited his secondary crime scenes for hours at a time, grooming and performing sexual acts with the decomposing corpses until putrefaction and destruction by wild animals made further interaction impossible. He decapitated at least twelve victims and kept some of the severed heads in his apartment for a period of time as mementos. On a few occasions he simply broke into dwellings in the dead of night and bludgeoned victims as they slept.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2012, 08:50:20 PM »

I agree Klaas!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2012, 12:27:21 AM »

Not that it matters but I really hate the new RU forum format
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2012, 12:54:46 AM »

Interesting...

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

03/02/2012 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Trial Setting Conference

04/18/2012 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-23-2012)

04/23/2012 at 08:33 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

Last document filed...not available yet

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)

Click on any of the below link(s) to see documents filed on or before the date indicated:
09/20/2011   04/05/2011   11/17/2010   01/13/2010   06/03/2009   10/06/2008   02/15/2008   08/17/2007   02/01/2007   

02/15/2012 OSC-Failure to File Default Judg
Filed by Clerk
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2012, 02:33:30 AM »

He has to collet lots of money to buy a lot of liquid soup  ::CowboySmiley::In Peru there is a lot of corruption like everywhere but a corrupted person will not accept any money because they will not be able to live with the embarrassment that it can cause in their carrears. We do not have to be worried about the monster living prison soon. I only want him to go to san juan de lurigancho the worst prison in Lima ::boxingjoran::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2012, 08:49:11 AM »

He has to collet lots of money to buy a lot of liquid soup  ::CowboySmiley::In Peru there is a lot of corruption like everywhere but a corrupted person will not accept any money because they will not be able to live with the embarrassment that it can cause in their carrears. We do not have to be worried about the monster living prison soon. I only want him to go to san juan de lurigancho the worst prison in Lima ::boxingjoran::

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2012, 09:43:32 AM »

I keep waiting for a cell phone pic of Urine to hit the news.  I think donations for one of those would be more popular. 
 Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.