March 18, 2024, 10:56:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430370 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: April 29, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »

From my understanding there was a shooting, being called a liquidation...five bullet wounds in the victim...shot on his front porch.  Drugs found on him, something about a kilo of cocaine?  Originally from Cali Colombia.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/46554-eduardo-fialles-amaya-44-a-ser-likida-y-tabata-tin-droga-riba-dje

Papiamentu translation:

eduardo tiajsi amaya (44) owing to being likida y was have drugs on dje

sunday, 29 april 2012 09:23

recherche of north is haciendo one invesitgacion big the momentonan here relaciona cu the tiramento cu was have where he eduardo fialles amaya owing to wordo likida. one overall of cinco tiro past owing to achieve at his curpa y consecuencia of this was cu at arrival at hospital doctor overbeek owing to more bien constata dead. the victima likida is naci at cali colombia 21-04-1968 y after will owing to arise at venezuela but now is at aruba. in porch of the cas at bubali was have more person sit y is show cu was keep arrival of the victima. hour the murderer owing to los the tironan at once the another two personanan in porch will owing to huy. all the area owing to wordo close pendiente investigacion. at hospital fiscal owing to give ordo for take the curpa in beslag. on the victima in his cloths owing to come achieve enough drugs. assure casi mey kilo of cocaina. mirando the direccion cu the caso here is bayendo is dunando the indicacion of one likidacion. the cas where the cos owing to happen owing to wordo close totalmente after for her miembronan of cuerpo tecnico go back at the adres y busca more detaye cu can help at resolve the caso. peace at his restonan y forza at his family.

http://www.awe24.com/20120428/10557/Homber_Colombiano_dispara_cu_5_tiro_na_un_cas_na_Bubali_na_su_yegada_na

Papiamentu translation:

man colombiano dispara cu 5 tiro at one cas at bubali, at his arrival at hospital ela fayece

13 hora happen come across, 28 of april 2012 22:36

saturday night owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento at bubali, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu the victima one colombiano cu is kedando for the time being akinan owing to being dispara because; 5 trip y owing to stay seriamente injury. the oficialnan owing to ask the ambulance cu more urgencia. at arrival of the ambulance at once owing to atende the victima y owing to transporte cu urgencia in one situation critico for hospital. at his arrival at hospital not owing to stay nothing another cu constata cu ela fayece. informacion inoficial cu we owing to ricibi here will is deal of one such "el compa". mediante this we wanted confirma the identidad of the victima of tiroteo of last at bubali. the name of the victima ta: eduardo tiajsi amaya nac at colombia 21 of april 1968 y was stay at bubali 20 f. ela ricibi cinco impacto of ball y owing to fayece because; consecuencia of this at hospital. recherche is trahando on the caso y is welkom cualkier informacion relaciona cu this. mucho more we not can tell at the instant here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 29, 2012, 01:47:55 PM »

Working on it.  Nothing permanent yet, may move people around and of course, many to add still:

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: April 29, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »

I am so excited!!  I see I have a window seat on the Justice Train.  I like that as I live in Beth's hometown!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 29, 2012, 02:43:09 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: April 29, 2012, 02:50:15 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 29, 2012, 03:03:45 PM »

Where are the engineers!!

Passengers in a plane have expectation that the pilot and co-pilot to be in the cockpit.  Monkeys riding the Justice Train expect likewise.  Klaas and Red ... back in your seats this minute!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 29, 2012, 03:25:08 PM »

Better? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #887 on: April 29, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »

From my understanding there was a shooting, being called a liquidation...five bullet wounds in the victim...shot on his front porch.  Drugs found on him, something about a kilo of cocaine?  Originally from Cali Colombia.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/46554-eduardo-fialles-amaya-44-a-ser-likida-y-tabata-tin-droga-riba-dje

Papiamentu translation:

eduardo tiajsi amaya (44) owing to being likida y was have drugs on dje

sunday, 29 april 2012 09:23

recherche of north is haciendo one invesitgacion big the momentonan here relaciona cu the tiramento cu was have where he eduardo fialles amaya owing to wordo likida. one overall of cinco tiro past owing to achieve at his curpa y consecuencia of this was cu at arrival at hospital doctor overbeek owing to more bien constata dead. the victima likida is naci at cali colombia 21-04-1968 y after will owing to arise at venezuela but now is at aruba. in porch of the cas at bubali was have more person sit y is show cu was keep arrival of the victima. hour the murderer owing to los the tironan at once the another two personanan in porch will owing to huy. all the area owing to wordo close pendiente investigacion. at hospital fiscal owing to give ordo for take the curpa in beslag. on the victima in his cloths owing to come achieve enough drugs. assure casi mey kilo of cocaina. mirando the direccion cu the caso here is bayendo is dunando the indicacion of one likidacion. the cas where the cos owing to happen owing to wordo close totalmente after for her miembronan of cuerpo tecnico go back at the adres y busca more detaye cu can help at resolve the caso. peace at his restonan y forza at his family.

http://www.awe24.com/20120428/10557/Homber_Colombiano_dispara_cu_5_tiro_na_un_cas_na_Bubali_na_su_yegada_na

Papiamentu translation:

man colombiano dispara cu 5 tiro at one cas at bubali, at his arrival at hospital ela fayece

13 hora happen come across, 28 of april 2012 22:36

saturday night owing to enter informe of one caso of tiramento at bubali, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu the victima one colombiano cu is kedando for the time being akinan owing to being dispara because; 5 trip y owing to stay seriamente injury. the oficialnan owing to ask the ambulance cu more urgencia. at arrival of the ambulance at once owing to atende the victima y owing to transporte cu urgencia in one situation critico for hospital. at his arrival at hospital not owing to stay nothing another cu constata cu ela fayece. informacion inoficial cu we owing to ricibi here will is deal of one such "el compa". mediante this we wanted confirma the identidad of the victima of tiroteo of last at bubali. the name of the victima ta: eduardo tiajsi amaya nac at colombia 21 of april 1968 y was stay at bubali 20 f. ela ricibi cinco impacto of ball y owing to fayece because; consecuencia of this at hospital. recherche is trahando on the caso y is welkom cualkier informacion relaciona cu this. mucho more we not can tell at the instant here.

Another article from 24ora with another address...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/46550-caso-serio-di-tiramento-den-area-di-noord

Papiamentu translation:

5 tiro owing to cobra life of man at bubali

saturday, 28 april 2012 22:43

saturday night one caso of tiramento cu decenlace fateful owing to sosode at bubali. police owing to arrive at height of parcela 60-a y come achieve one man all at blood for of tino. ambulance owing to arrive at the sitio cu maximo urgencia y transporta the herido for hospital. is talk cu the victima owing to achieve 5 tiro. the victima owing to fayece at arrival of spoedeisendehulp. personal of ambulance owing to try reanime but all attempt was envano. perforacionnan of impacto of ball owing to cause his dead. the sospechoso one such gino owing to descend at water. according witness the sospechoso is color dark, bold y cabes pelon. police have all the area close for investigacion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #888 on: April 29, 2012, 03:27:34 PM »

It's looking good Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 29, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »

Better? 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: April 29, 2012, 03:41:46 PM »

Nice job on the train, Klaasend.  Can't wait until May 8th.  Beth deserves to see Joran in court!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 29, 2012, 03:59:19 PM »

Nice job on the train, Klaasend.  Can't wait until May 8th.  Beth deserves to see Joran in court!

Thanks Sleuth - of course, not done with it yet.  Yes,  I can't wait either!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 29, 2012, 05:07:21 PM »

Still working on it

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: April 29, 2012, 05:51:02 PM »

Ditto!!  ::justice2NJ::

Thank you for all that you do Klaas & mods !

I continue to stand with the girl.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: April 29, 2012, 06:30:30 PM »

Ditto, Ditto.

::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: April 29, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »

Added a couple more 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 29, 2012, 09:43:46 PM »

Added a couple more 

Great work Klaas, you are the best!!!!   ::justice2NJ::

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #897 on: April 29, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »

Klaas  Thanks for adding me to the Justice train. I check into Natalee's forum every evening, can't wait for May 8th either.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 29, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »

It's good to see you SuzieQ.      And yes, I see you on board the justice train.   ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: April 29, 2012, 10:20:15 PM »

Klaas  Thanks for adding me to the Justice train. I check into Natalee's forum every evening, can't wait for May 8th either.

Been going back the last couple years looking for everyone who has posted that has an avatar (psssst GraceLand hard to add you, lol).  I even added some who haven't posted in a long time but I know they feel strongly about the case. 

I'm sure I'm missing many though.  I may have to add a Bi-Plane pulling more behind following the route of the train 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.