March 28, 2024, 11:47:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430776 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »

Prayer vigil aruba 2005

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 09:49:23 PM »

Thanks everybody.

That's what I was thinking of, the prayer vigil on the 5th.

I was reading again about the Wever woman, Natalee's so called doppleganger, who died a few days after Natalee.  She was buried on the 6th.  Some even think Natalee was double buried with her.

I was just curious as to the date of Wevers burial in relation to the prayer vigil for Natalee.

Just another hmmmm...... for me.

Challapalca him!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »

Thanks everybody.

I was reading again about the Wever woman, Natalee's so called doppleganger, who died a few days after Natalee.  She was buried on the 6th.  Some even think Natalee was double buried with her.

I was just curious as to the date of Wevers burial in relation to the prayer vigil for Natalee.

From the Carpe archives: 

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 09:01:25 AM »

Thanks everybody.

From the Carpe archives: 

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA

Thanks Klaas!

Jalitza and Natalee had similar smiles, IMO.

Tragic that both died so young!

It's amazing that so much info was uncovered in Natalee's case, and that so little was done to bring those responsible to justice.  It's too bad that they used more effort to coverup this case than they used to solve it.

Challapalca him!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-new-lawyer-castro-castro-prison

Joran Van Der Sloot Hires New Lawyer, Trying To Get Back To Cushy Castro Castro Prison
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter
Posted on Feb 09, 2012 @ 06:00AM   

Joran van der Sloot is desperate to get back home to the comforts of Castro Castro prison and he is not afraid to pay Peruvian officials in order to get there, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The convicted killer is currently serving 28 years in the maximum security Piedras Gordas facility for the May 2010 murder of student Stephany Flores, but he is determined not to be there for long, according to an insider.

“Joran has hired a new lawyer who is hoping to get him transferred back to Castro Castro by the end of February, but says it will cost at least $20,000 to get him moved,” a source exclusively gold RadarOnline.com.

::snipping2::
The 24-year-old Dutchman now claims to have fired Jimenez due to “unprofessional behavior,” and because he was “weak and disappointed him” reveals our source, following a falling out over $69,000 that the lawyer returned to Joran’s self-appointed guardian angel, Mary Hamer.

Meanwhile, van der Sloot continues to repeatedly ask Hamer for money to pay legal bills, bribe guards, and improve his life in prison in every way -- from better food to cell phone and Internet time.

“He’s constantly sending manipulative messages and playing mind games with her, saying that Mary is the only person who has been loyal to him while he’s been in that ‘hell hole,’” said the insider.  “It’s a startling insight into how he wraps people around his little finger.”

Joran now claims to have hired a new lawyer named Ayudin Humala, who is appealing to the supreme court and hopes to get him out of prison within 15 years, a little over the half the time he is set to serve.

Humala allegedly saved Peruvian narcotics king pin Jorge Chavez Montoya from three life sentences for drug trafficking and charges of organized crime and homicide, according to Joran, and he hopes he can do the same for him as well.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 01:44:12 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/joran-van-der-sloot-new-lawyer-castro-castro-prison

Joran Van Der Sloot Hires New Lawyer, Trying To Get Back To Cushy Castro Castro Prison

Joran van der Sloot is desperate to get back home to the comforts of Castro Castro prison and he is not afraid to pay Peruvian officials in order to get there, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The convicted killer is currently serving 28 years in the maximum security Piedras Gordas facility for the May 2010 murder of student Stephany Flores, but he is determined not to be there for long, according to an insider.

“Joran has hired a new lawyer who is hoping to get him transferred back to Castro Castro by the end of February, but says it will cost at least $20,000 to get him moved,” a source exclusively gold RadarOnline.com.

The 24-year-old Dutchman now claims to have fired Jimenez due to “unprofessional behavior,” and because he was “weak and disappointed him” reveals our source, following a falling out over $69,000 that the lawyer returned to Joran’s self-appointed guardian angel, Mary Hamer.

Meanwhile, van der Sloot continues to repeatedly ask Hamer for money to pay legal bills, bribe guards, and improve his life in prison in every way -- from better food to cell phone and Internet time.

“He’s constantly sending manipulative messages and playing mind games with her, saying that Mary is the only person who has been loyal to him while he’s been in that ‘hell hole,’” said the insider.  “It’s a startling insight into how he wraps people around his little finger.”

Joran now claims to have hired a new lawyer named Ayudin Humala, who is appealing to the supreme court and hopes to get him out of prison within 15 years, a little over the half the time he is set to serve.

Humala allegedly saved Peruvian narcotics king pin Jorge Chavez Montoya from three life sentences for drug trafficking and charges of organized crime and homicide, according to Joran, and he hopes he can do the same for him as well.

I wonder how he is sending Sugar messages if there is a cell phone blocker as reported?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »

Joran looking for 20 grand to return to Castro prison to 'buy'

Joran van der Sloot is determined to return to the relatively comfortable Castro prison in Lima, Peru. He currently sits on its 28-year prison sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores, in the heavier regimen of Piedras Gordas prison.

That reports Radar Online. Van der Sloot has his lawyer Jose Luis Jimenez Navarro fired and now uses the services of another lawyer, whose name was not announced. Jimenez was fired because he returns to Castro has not yet achieved. He is by Van der Sloot also a 'soft' attitude blamed.

The former lawyer was of the opinion that the transfer immediately after a conviction is very unusual and that there is no basis for it. He is convinced that the family of Stephany Flores had a hand in the transfer. "But we can never prove it," he said.

Main task of his new adviser is to Joran to move to a prison where the stay more pleasant than where he is now. It is said that Van der Sloot seeking $ 20,000 to his move to 'pay'.

This is in practice tantamount to bribing prison staff and officials. Joran said earlier feel very unhappy in his new cell, while in the Castrogevangins led a comfortable existence.

Joran, according to Radar Online still knocking at his benefactress Mary Hamer (55) for money. She announced earlier but that she was broke, after they had donated all her savings to Van der Sloot.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3168180/2012/02/09/Joran-zoekt-20-mille-om-terugkeer-naar-Castro-gevangenis-te-kopen.dhtml
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 02:02:34 PM »

A new lawyer and $20,000.

Hmm.... I wonder if Mary Hamer agreed to back Joran again if he fired Jimnez?  Where else would he get the money to hire a new and what seems to be a high profile lawyer like Humala?  And/or bribe money to get back to Castro Castro.

This Humala sounds like a Peruvian equivalent of Tacopena.

Joran trying so desperately to get out of Pietras Gordas tells me he is suffering! And I like that!

Hopefully Mr Flores has enough political clout to block a transfer back to Castro Castro, and maybe even get him transferred to Challapalca instead!  :::::::happy dance:::::::

Challapalca him!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »

JORAN: NO HOME LIKE MY OLD HELLHOLE

Convicted killer JORAN van der SLOOT is desperate to get back home to all-access comforts of his old place of incarceration, Castro Castro prison where he enjoyed conjugal visits and he intends to make big payoffs to get his way.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/joran-new-lawywr-appeal-conjugal-visits
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 02:59:23 PM »

Hans Hugen is posting on Anitarts FB page.

YUCK!!  I guess none of them have any class!

Google translation:

Zuzzzie Hey, did you again well done! Where can I place an order? Can t get better pick it up yourself, am the weather was cold here ..... yesterday morning with -15 at t fietsie ..... especially good for blackheads on my nose ........; -)) Big hug

Hey zuzzzie, heb je weer knap gedaan!!! Waar kan ik een bestelling plaatsen? Kan t maar beter zelf ophalen, ben de kou hier weer zat.....gister ochtend met -15 op t fietsie.....wel goed voor mn mee-eters op mn neus........Wink) Dikke knuf

http://www.facebook.com/avdsart

Challapalca him!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »

When Joran first went to Castro Castro we heard that it was one of the harshest
prisons in the world.
Now they are calling it "cushy"??

Maybe Anita will provide funds to her murdering sporter?  Didn't Mary Hamer give
Anita $20,000 for Joran's needs? 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 12:56:48 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=517089791&sk=wall

Anita Hugen
Happy Birthday, dear Ronchi! May your day be filled with rainbows.
17 hours ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 08:31:28 AM »

If the $69.000 was sent back to Mary, wouldn't Joran hound her to get it back? Bloodsuckers don't stop until they exact the last drop.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 05:54:36 PM »

5K Fun Run/Walk

We all remember the tragedy when Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on her high school trip in 2005.  Everyone in America shared the pain of Natalee’s family.  Her mother, Ms. Beth Holloway, channeled her grief into helping other families looking for their missing children by establishing the Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC) to assist families and to raise awareness among teenagers about the dangers of international travel.

Augusta Prep is hosting a 5K Fun Run/Walk – “Running for Justice – Natalee Holloway 5K” to raise money to contribute to this great cause.  We will donate 100% of the proceeds to the NHRC.  The 5K is scheduled for Saturday, February 25th, 2012, at 10:00am, on the Augusta Prep cross-country trail.  We are combining our passion for running with our desire to help this great cause and to raise awareness in our community about safe international travel.

To make this event more meaningful than we ever could by ourselves, Natalee’s mother is going to join us!!  She’ll take part in the 5K run/walk, and she’ll speak to our student body and parents the day before.  This is going to make the event very exciting!  Our goal is to have as many runners as possible in the 5K.  To register, go to www.augustaprep.org/5k.  The cost is $20 per runner…again, all proceeds go to the Foundation.

We are asking for your help in sponsoring the 5K.  Sponsors are people who donate to the run, and, therefore, to this worthy cause.  The sponsor levels are listed below.  We hope we can count on you to sponsor by goods, services, or a simple donation.  We appreciate your support more than you can know.

Thank you for your help!
Maggie McLeod, Senior, Augusta Prep
Amanda Murphy, Junior, Augusta Prep

<snipped>

For more details and information email:  maggiemoo1050@aol.com

http://www.augustaprep.org/page.cfm?p=781

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=517089791&sk=wall

Anita Hugen
Happy Birthday, dear Ronchi! May your day be filled with rainbows.
17 hours ago

You made my day! Ronchi has a number of things filled with rainbows.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 06:54:49 PM »

Beth Holloway set as first speaker for Discovery Series

Keeping with current events, the Bristol Public Library would like to announce the first speaker of the 2012 Discovery Series, Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway. The event will be held on Thursday, March 22nd at 7 p.m. Holloway talks about hope, courage in sheer adversity, and travel safety. The purchase of a $50 ticket will support Library programs and will provide the ticketholder with access to the Private Meet & Greet at 6p.m., reserved seating to the public presentation at 7p.m., and a complimentary copy of Beth Holloway’s book Loving Natalee. All other seats are free general admission. Tickets and seating are limited. For questions about this Discovery Series event or any other library programs, call 276.821.6148 or email marketing@bristol-library.org.

Her presentation to the public is set to begin at 7 p.m. in the J. Henry Kegley Meeting Room. She will speak, answer questions and sign books during this time.

http://www.believeinbristol.org/blog.php?id=880

BRISTOL PUBLIC LIBRARY DISCOVERY SERIES SPEAKER, BETH HOLLOWAY

Contact: Bristol Public Library, Marketing Director Sarah Hutchinson
Phone: 276-821-6148
E-mail: marketing@bristol-library.org
URL: www.bristol-library.org

http://visitbristoltnva.net/events/details/bristol-public-library-discovery-series-speaker-beth-holloway/1233

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »

prisons in the world.

Maybe Anita will provide funds to her murdering sporter?  Didn't Mary Hamer give

BBM

My guess is that barely covered the old bat's bar tab.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2012, 08:38:28 PM »

prisons in the world.

BBM

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2012, 08:44:28 PM »

prisons in the world.

BBM

If she had anything left, she probably spent it on beads for her "art".   

Challapalca him!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »

prisons in the world.

BBM

If she had anything left, she probably spent it on beads for her "art".   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.