March 28, 2024, 11:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430812 times)
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »

Thanks everybody for the news out of Peru and Aruba.

Prison closings, prison breaks, shark attacks.

How about they eliminate the problem of what to do with Joran, and just feed him to the sharks?  Oh nevermind, the sharks would probably refuse to eat Joran!

A corridor at Piedras Gordas.

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2012, 11:53:23 AM »

NHRC Fundraiser Events

"After experiencing the abduction and murder of my son, I know the incredible pain that a loss like this brings, and so I commend Beth for channeling her pain into something positive and creating this foundation in conjunction with the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. It is my sincere hope that Beth and her family will get justice in Natalee's case. I always say that one person can make a difference. This foundation, in Natalee's memory and honor, will help protect other young adults from danger." - John Walsh

Running For Justice, Hosted by Maggie and Amanda

Come to Augusta Preparatory Day School, located in August, Georgia, for a 5k run. 100% of the proceeds go to the NHRC!

When: Saturday, February 25th
Donation: Entrance fee of $20 includes a t-shirt!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 11th.

*Beth Holloway will be speaking on Friday, February 24th at 2:30pm

REGISTER NOW as space is limited!

If you can't attend the run, but would still like to donate:

Read More:
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC_events

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth Holloway - May, 2010

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2012, 01:17:45 PM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth Holloway - May, 2010

Vanished With Beth Holloway Episodes

Episode 10: "Baum/Hill"

Premiered July 25 at 11/10c: Set in McCleary, WA and Atlanta, GA. Beth helps search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished while walking home from a friend’s house; later she meets a heroic mother whose tenacity helped bring her daughter’s killer to justice.

Episode 9: "Desir/Smart"
Premiered July 18 at 10/9c: Set in Omakalee, FL and San Louis Obispo, CA. Beth meets with one family desperately searching for their special needs child, and another family trying to find a daughter who disappeared more than 15 years ago.

Episode 8: "Kyle Fleischmann/Rivazfar"
Premiered July 11 at 10/9c: Set in Charlotte, NC and Pensacola, FL. Beth examines the story of a recent college graduate who went missing after a night out with his friends; she also visits with a young woman who shares the harrowing story of the kidnapping she and her sister endured as children.

Episode 7: "Imbo-Petrone/Gosch/Berrelez Tips"
Premiered June 27 at 10/9c: Set in Philadelphia, West Des Moines, and Denver. Beth delves into three cold missing person's cases – a couple who vanished from the streets of downtown Philly, a teenage paperboy who became the first milk carton kid, and a little girl who loses her life but leaves behind a legacy of hope.

Episode 6: "Kopetsky/Ross"
Premiered June 20 at 10/9c: Set in Belton, MO and Chicago. Beth talks to the family of a teen who left for school one day, never to return home. The mystery deepens when investigators learn a missing persons report was filed days before her actual disappearance. The series also follows the story of a young man who vanished without a trace while on a school trip to Chicago.

Episode 5: "Figueroa/Duckett"
Premiered June 13 at 10/9c: Set in Philadelphia and Leesburg, FL. Beth looks into a case in which a young pregnant woman vanishes from the streets of Philadelphia and the City of Brotherly Love comes together to bring her captor to justice. The second case involves a toddler's abduction, which galvanizes a community.

Episode 4: "Kesse/Bible and Freeman"
Premiered May 30 at 10/9c: Set in Orlando and Welch, OK. Beth investigates a case in which a 24-year-old warned her father of a suspicious character and the worst is assumed when she goes missing and only her abandoned car is found. The episode also takes a look at a case in which authorities realize a tragic fire was no accident after two people are found murdered and two teenage girls involved go missing.

Episode 3: "Bradley"
Premiered May 23 at 10/9c: Set in Curacao. Beth investigates a case where a young woman vanishes off the deck of a cruise ship. In their search for answers, her parents stumble across what appears to be an international sex slave operation.

Episode 2: "Lunsford/Grinstead"
Premiered May 16 at 10/9c: Set in Homosassa, FL and Ocilla, GA. Viewers meet the family of a 9-year-old girl who went missing from her Florida home and her father embarks on a journey to clear his family name and bring a killer to justice. Additionally, Beth visits the loved ones of a high school teacher and former beauty queen who vanished from her home late one night.

Episode 1: "Holloway/McStay"
Premiered May 9 at 10/9c: Set in Aruba and Fallbrook, CA. Host Beth Holloway shares her journey to find answers about her missing daughter Natalee and begins her quest to help families with loved ones who have vanished without a trace. The episode also introduces a California family of four, the McStays, who all suddenly vanished without a trace.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/vanished-with-beth-holloway/episode-tips

Lifetime Natalee Holloway Movies

“Natalee Holloway”
http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway

"Justice for Natalee Holloway"
http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/justice-for-natalee-holloway/about

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2012, 02:07:30 PM »

Another tourist drowns.   

If I understand it correctly, he may have been floating for a while...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/43518-turista-di-trinidad-a-hoga-na-tamarijn.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist of trinidad owing to hoga at tamarijn

monday, 20 february 2012 09:52

ambulance y police owing to bay cu urgencia for tamarijn hotel for one caso of hogamento where the victima not was reaciona. at arrival of ambulance berdad the person not was reacciona y at once owing to cuminsa cu cpr on the victima man. is deal of one adult cu is of vacacion at aruba. esnan cu owing to achieve seems tell cu the was have enough rato in water is drief. for hour they owing to core sake already end was one some late. so self cu reanimacion owing to hibe hospital where more bien doctor owing to constata dead. peace at his restonan. one funeraria owing to present y owing to take away the curpa pendiente familiarnan cu have to take care of dje. the tourist owing to come aruba of trinidad y was together cu his casa. one child y also the casa of the child was present gozando of one vacacion cu owing to come termina in one dolo for her family.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2012, 03:31:49 AM »

Aruba could add another motto to their travel advertising :

"I see dead people"

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2012, 02:10:09 PM »

"I see dead people"

tee hee good one.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2012, 05:51:38 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/21-02-2012/congresista-por-tacna-pide-el-cierre-del-penal-de-challapalca

Google translation

Congressman calls for the closure of Tacna Challapalca
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 | 11:32 a.m.

::snipping2::
The congressman from Tacna, John Pari Choquecota urging said closure Challapalca because there is no evidence that the logistics to accommodate highly dangerous criminals.

In Pari public statement said that the only thing that generates this is that criminal gangs are moving towards the south of the country, specifically to the regions of Tacna and Puno, making them extremely dangerous places for the population.

"The prison has been the pretext for the expansion of crime from the capital to other regions. Today Tacna is one of the regions with the highest crime rate in the presence of these criminals, "charged the senator.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Click on the link below to listen!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:41:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2012, 11:25:31 PM »

Photo of inside of Challapalca at link.

http://www.larepublica.pe/21-02-2012/agentes-del-inpe-recibieron-soborno-para-permitir-fuga-de-reos

Google translation

Tacna: INPE agents did receive a bribe to allow escape of 17 prisoners
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 | 6:51 pm

President of the Board of Procurators of Tacna, Oscar Ponce, confirmed that one of the INPE officials received money to allow the escape of 17 prisoners of Challapalca last Sunday.

"I received information from members of the Public Prosecutor Challapalca that there are reasonable enough that there has been sustainable in this leak and corruption involving members of INPE," he told RPP.

He said that the thirteen trustees shall determine responsibilities in this case and found that some of the families of workers INPE also received money in the accounts of prison guards after found vouchers.

::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2012, 10:19:02 PM »

Shootout with police leaves two dead in a car in a very busy tourist area.

Rumors of a drug deal...nothing confirmed from my understanding.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/43622-dos-morto-den-caso-di-tiramento.html

Papiamentu translation:

tiroteo among police cu criminalnan in sound turistico

wednesday, 22 february 2012 13:20

two dead is the saldo of one tiroteo serious cu was have in centro of town. here two man not identifica still owing to die sit in chair of they car. the versionnan is various. till still not can confirma because ministerio publico owing to place one bosal at mouth of polisnan. hour calling ministerio publico they niether is give informacion at prensa.

esey is place cu have to busca informacion via canalnan illegal y this naturally can spite the investigacion. biniendo on the caso can tell cu for of morning end we have informacion of the agentenan moviendo in the area of seaport. hendenan cu owing to see movecion policial at civil y team of aresto owing to notifica we cu have to have algo. at once owing to place some person post the agentenan cu does not owing to talk nothing. this was for of oranan of morning where autoridad was wardando the instant for actua. just algo first cu 12or of afternoon the miembronan of team of aresto owing to fly fast of one terios color berde a-42121 cu was pasando just east of taco bell at as port navy.

in the terios was have three person masculino. hour cu the team of aresto owing to go actua the criminalnan here owing to cuminsa throw on the agentenan. team of aresto strongly arm not owing to bacila y owing to sift the dosnan fast cu ball cu armanan automatico. via windshield, backshield y glasnan at near owing to fill esnan fast cu tiro y owing to laganan bath in one plas of blood. owing to ask refuerzo of all patrol of police. owing to detene more person at the sitio cual one of they was in one car cora.

the team of aresto owing to controla the situation y happen the situation over at recherchenan cu also was envolvi in the caso. was being talk at first instant cu was hendenan cu was have intencion of throw one asalto arm but after was talk of one possible transaccion of drugs. the are will owing to meet at one restaurant eybanda for deal the drugs cual is being menciona of is on 10 kilo.

so team of aresto owing to go frustra the transaccion cu consecuencia cu esnan in low world owing to throw on they. the team of aresto is much good prepara y they owing to reacciona bek y kill the dosnan sit fast. the area owing to stay close on distancianan far tanto for person because; trafico of car. owing to investiga casi cinco hour at the sitio first cu owing to saca the two curpanan without life y hibanan for of the sitio. is being talk cu they will is colombiano but as owing to being menciona police y niether ministerio publico does not talk y give informacion. all thing they owing to menciona is cu have two dead but here cualkier person can owing to see esey. doctor owing to constata dead of both cu was bath in blood sit fast in car. peace at the restonan.

More pictures at the link:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2012, 10:30:59 PM »

Video at the link
(I haven't been able to get it to play yet)

http://www.awe24.com/20120222/9903/Video_di_e_accion_cu_tabata_tin_banda_di_Seaport_Market_Place

Papiamentu translation:

video of the accion cu was have near of seaport market place

3 hora happen come across, 22 of feburary 2012 19:30

here can see video of part of the accion of the team of arresto at instant of owing to ataca esnan in the car, can see the fotonan of cuanto ball the car here owing to ricibi. ad the video is contene lenguaje strong then if do you not can cu esakinan mihor do you not play neither listen the audio on the video.

Bullet holes in one of the cars...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2012, 10:46:12 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120222/9900/Fuertemente_arma_oficialnan_di_justicia_acompana_pa_fiscal_a_bay_haci_inval_na

Papiamentu translation:

strongly arm oficialnan of justicia acompaña for fiscal owing to bay haci inval at apartment at north

9 hora happen come across, 22 of feburary 2012 14:10

after of the susedido of tiramento near of seaport marketplace, at once owing to inicia one investigacion pisa cu owing to conduci the oficialnan at one adres at boegoeroei where strongly arm owing to bay at one apartment where eynan owing to confisca several evidencia for her caso. apparently will bay have more detencion in the dianan here. together cu the oficialnan cu owing to bay at the sitio owing to bay 3 investigador internacional cu also is trahando on the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2012, 10:55:04 PM »

WARNING:  Some of the pictures are very graphic here.   

http://www.awe24.com/20120222/9899/Polis_a_los_tiro_riba_2_sospechoso_cu_nan_tabata_vigilando_nan_y_esakinan_a

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to los tiro on 2 sospechoso cu they was vigilando they y esakinan owing to throw on police

11 hora happen come across, 22 of feburary 2012 12:10

diaranzon afternoon owing to enter informe of losmento of tiro in centro of oranjestad near of seaport market place, at once owing to dirigi majority of patruyanan at the sitio y close all caminda. still not can give mucho informacion but locual cu owing to sosode is cu the team special of police was vigilando 2 criminal colombiano y hour cu the criminalnan owing to ripara cu they was being follow esakinan owing to saca arm y owing to throw on police. the agentenan not owing to basila y owing to throw directamente on both criminal y owing to matanan instantaneamente cu tironan directo. we will follow informa cu more imagen y relato

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2012, 10:56:47 PM »

Texasmom, the video worked for me.  I clicked on one of the small videos at the left side.  Then I clicked on the bottom to the left of the volume control.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2012, 11:01:56 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20120222/9899/Polis_a_los_tiro_riba_2_sospechoso_cu_nan_tabata_vigilando_nan_y_esakinan_a

Police tape closing the street where the Aruban Parliament building is located.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »

Texasmom, the video worked for me.  I clicked on one of the small videos at the left side.  Then I clicked on the bottom to the left of the volume control.   

Thanks grace-land, yes it did finally work for me too; just took a little while.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2012, 11:04:48 PM »

"I see dead people"

Ain't that the truth!   Shocked

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2012, 11:09:30 PM »

You're welcome, texasmom!

Here's a short article in English--

http://aruba-daily.com/newspaper/?p=12853

Criminals killed after open fire at police
Posted by Aruba Daily on February 22nd, 2012

ORANJESTAD – This morning, the police had information about a potential robbery. While investingating the area, two men opened fire at the police officers. The police officers acted very quickly in securing the area and protecting inocent bystanders. During the shootout, both assailants were killed.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2012, 11:16:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/102566-twee-doden-na-schotenwisseling-met-politie

Google translation:

Two shot dead after exchange with police         

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012 9:06

ORANGE CITY - Two suspects are at the beginning of the afternoon during a shot with the police to change their lives. The shooting incident happened on the road next to Renaissance Marketplace, near Taco Bell. Both police and the Public Prosecutor (OM) would not give information about the incident, but according to unconfirmed sources, a SWAT team tried to keep the suspects. The police admit that it was an attempt to arrest, but can not confirm whether the arrest team was involved. Witnesses, however, say agents dressed in black and wearing balaclavas on, trying to make the arrest. However the suspects opened fire on the policemen who then fired back. According to police spokesperson John Larmonie would "quite a few shots" are fired. Two suspects are hereby killed. Where the pair was suspected of and why the police at that location, between the tourists and the arrest were trying to accomplish, there is yet no police or OM answer that .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.