March 28, 2024, 05:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430754 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 25, 2012, 11:14:22 PM »

Hi All 

Janet - I understand your outrage, I think all of us can. Prison sentences are far shorter so much more often in today's society...........at least in non-third-world countries.

I recently met someone whose husband is in prison for manslaughter, he was very young and was at a family party drinking, his cousin approached him with a knife in hand and lunged at him, he pushed him back and he fell on the knife and died. Even though he thought he was doing the right thing by pushing his cousin away, the court determined he was "fighting back" which resulted in his cousin's death.

According to his wife the hardest thing about prison life is the riots, the in-fighting. He was stabbed over 30 times in a small prison riot, simply because he was trying to protect a younger inmate.

I've never known anyone who had this type of experience, that I could actually ask questions regarding and their candid feedback.

I think chance is equal that Joran will not live long in that peruvian prison. Either his arrogance will anger the wrong person or someone will enjoy exacting vengeance against him for the brutal murder of one of their native daughters.

I truly do think that will be the outcome.

How is Anita? Still hale and hearty raising her boys in their family home?

The world is so unfair at times........

Take care monkeys !

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #541 on: March 25, 2012, 11:33:13 PM »

Hi Nonesuche, great to see you!   

If you only knew.  You'd have to be here a lot more than I know time allows.

But it's always great when you are here.

Take care!   (((HUGS)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 25, 2012, 11:42:08 PM »

Janet - when it came to Joran and ARUBA, I agree his family had influence and IMO he got away with Natalee's murder. 

Population Aruba: Approx 101,000 (more like 90k in 2005)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruba
Population Netherlands now - Approx 16,783,092  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands

IMO the Sloots have no more influence in the NL than I do and zero influence in Peru 

The Netherlands?  That's the place they were chasing Joran in the streets like a lynch mob after his Rover confession and he had to leave and couldn't even finish his school year.

I always wished a couple of those big Dutchie biker types had caught him.   Monkey Devil!

But that's just me. . . .

Certainly after that confession aired, Joran has made himself very scarce there.

As for Peru, well that prison where he is now was the feature of a Nationa Geographic special on the world's toughest prisons.  'Nuff said on that.

Except that winter is approaching and there is no heat there.  Gonna be a little harsh on an island boy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 25, 2012, 11:54:52 PM »

Thank-you. I guess for all of us here that have been here from day one --- It upsets me that one opinion (totally against everyone else's) is continually pressed as "fact". I certainly respect differing opinions from mine ... but I do not appreciate opinions being constantly re-stated over and over when there is never a rational rebuttal. Time and time again, many of us state our opinions why an argument is invalid . Instead of a healthy argument, we get a regurgitation of statements from 7 years ago. Nothing is ever in context. I'm tired of arguing -- it is not productive in finding Natalee. - JMO

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 26, 2012, 12:22:11 AM »

Except that winter is approaching and there is no heat there.  Gonna be a little harsh on an island boy.

Yes, perhaps Mary will send him some dry shampoo so he doesn't catch a cold.   Monkey Devil!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 26, 2012, 12:25:33 AM »

It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback, and see all kinds of things in retrospect to fit one's agenda.  All these old articles posted over and over do nothing to convince me or sway me to your point of view, Janet.  (The same with the posts about the Betrayal as you call it.)  Your POV is obvious.

If Joran had any "friends" in high places in Peru, they are long gone, as it is obvious from reports coming out of Peru, that Joran is very unhappy in his current diggs.  His "friends" in high places in Aruba and the NL (if there ever were any in the NL) seem to have no influence on his situation in Peru, either.

Joran plead guilty to avoid a trial where he could have been given a harsher sentence.  Finito.  He was caught with his hand in the cookie jar and had no way out.  He was given a 2 year latitude for the time he already served, and then received the harshest sentence possible in Peru's judicial system. FACT.

Joran is not a privileged character.  He may have been in Aruba when he got away with Natalee's murder b/c his Daddy helped him and Daddy knew the right people in a government concerned first and foremost with protecting it's own image.

Joran is persona non grata in Aruba and the NL.  The citizens and gov'ts of those 2 countries have made that very clear.  Even his own Mother has distanced herself.

Joran is not a privileged character in Peru either.  He was/is an international murderer, and had Interpol after him. Peru had no choice but to treat him with "white" gloves as this was an international case of notoriety; the world was watching, and he had not had his day in court yet.  The day he was convicted whatever perks he may or may not have had came crashing to an end, as he was transferred on the very day of sentencing.  However he achieved those perks, is now moot, b/c they no longer exist.

Joran is unhappy.  I imagine he is even more unhappy now that he has been moved out of his protective isolation.

Joran is in a harsh prison in PERU, where 1 day in prison can be or end a lifetime.

I'm not going to spend any time wondering about Joran's future.  He didn't worry about Natalee's, Stephany's or any of their loved ones' futures.  Why spend any time thinking about his future?

jmo

Thank you jamcakes!   

Amen 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 26, 2012, 01:17:21 AM »

Thank-you. I guess for all of us here that have been here from day one --- It upsets me that one opinion (totally against everyone else's) is continually pressed as "fact". I certainly respect differing opinions from mine ... but I do not appreciate opinions being constantly re-stated over and over when there is never a rational rebuttal. Time and time again, many of us state our opinions why an argument is invalid . Instead of a healthy argument, we get a regurgitation of statements from 7 years ago. Nothing is ever in context. I'm tired of arguing -- it is not productive in finding Natalee. - JMO

I totally agree, Wreck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:41 AM »

I totally agree wreck. 

How about that regurgitated "reminder" that seemingly "toots their own horn" about CLW? 

What did that have to do with anything in the discussion today?

Nothing at all, imo.

So out come the over four year old canned quotes.

Sooooo they had CLW all figured out all by themselves? 

Seriously?

OR could it be...

Oh well, I won't go there.

I will just continue to have faith, that those that need to see; eventually will see.

http://bible.cc/luke/8-17.htm

After all, it's not about them or us, it's ALL about Natalee.

And we're still here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 26, 2012, 01:50:35 AM »

Janet - when it came to Joran and ARUBA, I agree his family had influence and IMO he got away with Natalee's murder. 

Population Aruba: Approx 101,000 (more like 90k in 2005)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruba
Population Netherlands now - Approx 16,783,092  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands

IMO the Sloots have no more influence in the NL than I do and zero influence in Peru 

The Netherlands?  That's the place they were chasing Joran in the streets like a lynch mob after his Rover confession and he had to leave and couldn't even finish his school year.

I always wished a couple of those big Dutchie biker types had caught him.   Monkey Devil!

But that's just me. . . .

Certainly after that confession aired, Joran has made himself very scarce there.

As for Peru, well that prison where he is now was the feature of a Nationa Geographic special on the world's toughest prisons.  'Nuff said on that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: March 26, 2012, 01:52:12 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 26, 2012, 02:36:54 AM »

Was there behind the scenes negotiations with a corrupt Peruvian Justice System ... a behind the scenes negotiations that lined that pockets of the Peruvian prosecutor and the panel of judges ... a behind the scenes negotiations to pacify Joran van der Sloot while at the same time attempting to appease Stephany's family and the Peruvian people who were demanding justice?  In other words the entire process was all a dog and pony show.  IMO

I am appalled by the patent absurdity of the insinuation that 3 women judges in Peru who have achieved the pinnacle of success and respect in their chosen professions would suddenly become reprobate to appease Joran van der Sloot.  I am further outraged by the suggestion that the Father of the murdered victim would suborn his own daughter to appease Joran van der Sloot.  It is sheer lunacy to suggest that anyone remotely connected to or having to deal with JvdS’s case has suddenly become base, and a party to a “dog and pony show” all to the benefit of one person, Joran van der Sloot. 

This assault on my intelligence is worse than any of the propaganda that came out of Aruba.  The very irrationality of it suggests the need for a thorough psychiatric examination.  jmo

Challapalca him!
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 26, 2012, 02:43:14 AM »

Joran now has his roommate BubbaZito to snuggle with to keep him warm.   

Monkey Devil!

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: March 26, 2012, 02:04:48 PM »

Was there behind the scenes negotiations with a corrupt Peruvian Justice System ... a behind the scenes negotiations that lined that pockets of the Peruvian prosecutor and the panel of judges ... a behind the scenes negotiations to pacify Joran van der Sloot while at the same time attempting to appease Stephany's family and the Peruvian people who were demanding justice?  In other words the entire process was all a dog and pony show.  IMO

I am appalled by the patent absurdity of the insinuation that 3 women judges in Peru who have achieved the pinnacle of success and respect in their chosen professions would suddenly become reprobate to appease Joran van der Sloot.  I am further outraged by the suggestion that the Father of the murdered victim would suborn his own daughter to appease Joran van der Sloot.  It is sheer lunacy to suggest that anyone remotely connected to or having to deal with JvdS’s case has suddenly become base, and a party to a “dog and pony show” all to the benefit of one person, Joran van der Sloot. 

This assault on my intelligence is worse than any of the propaganda that came out of Aruba.  The very irrationality of it suggests the need for a thorough psychiatric examination.  jmo

AT NO TIME have I ever undermine ANY member of Stephany Flores' family.  I support Richard Flores in his outrage regarding the excessive privileges that Joran van der Sloot has received in the Peruvian lockup from the getgo and ... I support the family's contention that Prosecutor's charges ... charges upheld by the panel of judges  ... should have carried a life sentence ... not a 30 year sentence that translates into less than ten years with reduction credits.

Janet

+++++

Richard Flores - Excessive Privileges

Van der Sloot Gets 28 Years for Murder in Peru
Jan 13, 2012 6:15 PM EST

After the conviction, the victim’s father, Ricardo Flores, and older brother, Enrique, held a press conference. “We’re about to conclude an investigation, and we hope we’ll be able to release the information on Monday regarding the excess privileges this man has had from the first day of his seclusion,” said Mr. Ricardo Flores.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/13/van-der-sloot-gets-28-years-for-murder-in-peru.html

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Peru court sentences Van der Sloot to 28 years

"A jail isn't a five-star hotel," Ricardo Flores told reporters. "Since the first day, we've been complaining about the excessive privileges" Van der Sloot allegedly enjoyed in jail.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/avantgo/2017229687.html

The Flores' Family - The Charge

Peru to beef up Joran van der Sloot charges
Published on 17 September 2011 - 3:38pm

At the first public hearing, on 12 September 2011, Mr Van der Sloot was charged with murder and robbery. The Public Prosecutor called for a 30-year jail sentence and damages of 50,000 euros.

The lawyer for the victim’s family said the charges should not be “murder followed by robbery” but “robbery followed by murder”, which carries a life sentence. He also rejected the 50,000 euro compensation as insufficient.

The judge hearing the case has instructed the Public Prosecutor to reformulate the charges, which will delay the trial.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/peru-beef-joran-van-der-sloot-charges

Date set for van der Sloot murder trial
Published: 11/25/2011 9:44 am
Updated: 11/26/2011 8:25 am

In September, the victim's family asked a three-judge panel for a more stringent charge akin to aggravated murder, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, but the panel of judges ruled on the prosecution's side.

Van der Sloot's defense attorney Luis Jimenez Navarro told CNN'S In Session this was a big win for his client.  If Van der Sloot is found guilty and sentenced to the maximum penalty, under Peru's jail reduction credits, he may only serve a third of the time.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Date-set-for-van-der-Sloot-murder-trial/J1Yl6nagmkmRXf0qcfRMXA.cspx

Flores, Holloway families await van der Sloot's trial
1/13/2012

Stephany Flores’ family is still holding out hope they can convince the court to increase the charges to include a possible life sentence. Stephany’s father, Ricardo Flores, claims Van der Sloot has lived “like a king” while the Flores family mourns.

Prosecutor Miriam Castellares is asking for 30 years in prison, on charges of murder and simple theft; however, Flores’ family is asking the public prosecutor to amend the charges to “robbery followed by murder.”

According to Edwar Alvarez, the Flores family’s lawyer, with different charges Van der Sloot could receive life imprisonment.

"We aim to present evidence during the trial that will lead the prosecutor to change the classification of the crime, so that it becomes robbery followed by murder. This will not be 30 years in prison, but life imprisonment,” he told the Lima newspaper El Comercio.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Flores-Holloway-families-await-van-der-Sloots/KxiEyoDHDEypHoVG4yN6Sw.cspx

yw

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: March 26, 2012, 02:17:09 PM »

Peruvian Justice System - Unofficial Payments

Judicial System
Individual Corruption

The Peruvian judicial system is tainted with corruption and official pressure, according to the US Department of State 2010. Similarly, Freedom House 2011 reports that corruption in the judiciary remains rampant. Also Transparency International's Global Corruption Barometer 2010 points out that the judiciary is among the most corrupt public institutions in Peru. According to the report, well over half of the surveyed households consider it as 'extremely corrupt', while more than a quarter reports having paid a bribe in 2009. Also, in the Proética Fifth National Survey on Corruption 2008, the surveyed citizens consider the judiciary to be among the most corrupt institutions in Peru.  User surveys also indicate that unofficial payments affect both the speed and the final outcome of judicial processes.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 26, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »

I am appalled by the patent absurdity of the insinuation that 3 women judges in Peru who have achieved the pinnacle of success and respect in their chosen professions would suddenly become reprobate to appease Joran van der Sloot.  I am further outraged by the suggestion that the Father of the murdered victim would suborn his own daughter to appease Joran van der Sloot.  It is sheer lunacy to suggest that anyone remotely connected to or having to deal with JvdS’s case has suddenly become base, and a party to a “dog and pony show” all to the benefit of one person, Joran van der Sloot

If there were any negotiations between Aruba/Holland and a corrupt Peruvian Judicial to appease Joran van der Sloot and shield him from the full consequences pertaining to the murder beyond brutal of Stephany Flores ... it has everything to do with preventing the Aruban/Dutch house of cards built around the Natalee Holloway case from collapsing.  In other words ... Joran is sitting in that Peruvian lockup holding the ace in the deck of cards.  He has knowledge pertaining to the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30th and those involved as well ... he has knowledge pertaining to those higher up who prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  Could it be that it is all documented?

The negotiated outcome has spared Joran from being held fully accountable while at the same time the outcome has somewhat appeased Stephany Flores' family and the Peruivian people by afforded a measure of justice for Stephany.  In other words ... it was a blancing act.

Most important ... as far as Aruba/Holland are concerned ... the negotiated outcome has afforded more time prior to the house of cards built around the Natalee Holloway case from collapsing.

IMO

Janet

++++++

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 -
« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

I just have a feeling something even bigger is going to happen.  I have a feeling that Joran is going to throw people under the bus and start naming names.  Joran is mad and he will turn his anger towards Aruba for not helping him.  Everyone get ready to run.

People like:

Van der Straaten
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Karin Jannsen
Rick Smid
Bob Witt
Ben King
Michael Posner
Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8145.msg1170391#msg1170391

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 26, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »

Hi All 

Janet - I understand your outrage, I think all of us can. Prison sentences are far shorter so much more often in today's society...........at least in non-third-world countries.

I recently met someone whose husband is in prison for manslaughter, he was very young and was at a family party drinking, his cousin approached him with a knife in hand and lunged at him, he pushed him back and he fell on the knife and died. Even though he thought he was doing the right thing by pushing his cousin away, the court determined he was "fighting back" which resulted in his cousin's death.

According to his wife the hardest thing about prison life is the riots, the in-fighting. He was stabbed over 30 times in a small prison riot, simply because he was trying to protect a younger inmate.

I've never known anyone who had this type of experience, that I could actually ask questions regarding and their candid feedback.

I think chance is equal that Joran will not live long in that peruvian prison. Either his arrogance will anger the wrong person or someone will enjoy exacting vengeance against him for the brutal murder of one of their native daughters.

I truly do think that will be the outcome.

How is Anita? Still hale and hearty raising her boys in their family home?

The world is so unfair at times........

Take care monkeys !

Hi None

Thanks!  I also do not believe that Joran has long on this earth.  He does not know how to keep his mouth closed.  Those higher ups who participated in the agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway must be walking on eggshells not knowing the moment when the truth will emerge out of Joran's lying lips.  He has got to go!  IMO

Are you and daughter busy making Easter cookies?  My 10 year old granddaughter baked cookies with "other" grandma this past weekend.  Considering bought cookies is where it is at in this household ... I cannot compete in that category.  However ... on Thursday a trip to the mall to shop for a new Easter outfit for Miss Muffet is where it is at.  Walmart does not suffice anymore for this little young.

None ... I hope all is well.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 26, 2012, 11:23:49 PM »

The Bristol reviews just keep on coming!  Natalee would be sooo proud of her mother.

Janet

+++++

We Offer Her Our Thanks

Beth Holloway full of courage, strength
Published: March 24, 2012 Updated: March 24, 2012 - 6:00 AM

Courageous and charitable she is, yet such compliments pale against the pure emotional strength that must be necessary for Beth Holloway to share her most personal, yet public tragedy: The death of a daughter, without the means to find her body and possibly closure; and, the inability, or seemingly unwilling behavior, of those whose who should be solving and punishing such crimes.

Holloway received a due amount of applause at the Bristol Public Library. She deserves the recognition for sharing her story – and for her efforts to help others avoid similar tragedies. She brought that work to our community with her visit Thursday, to her audience as part of the library’s 2012 Discover Series, by speaking to students at Tennessee High School, and by the stories she shared with our greater community through this newspaper’s coverage of her visit.

Unveiling and reliving personal pain for the benefit of others is tough work. Holloway did so gracefully, and we offer her our thanks.

<snipped>

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/mar/24/beth-holloway-full-courage-strength-ar-1789788/

s.t.

Natalee's Hero

Loving Natalee - A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

<snipped>

As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

CBB ... you have been missing for a while.  I hope all is good?

Did you make it to Beth's Bristol speaking engagement.  If so ... an update would be appreciated.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: March 26, 2012, 11:53:40 PM »

Mother (32) of two young children (8 and 5 years old) attacked with acid, in critical condition; transported to Colombia for treatment.  If I understand correctly, the acid was thrown in her face.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/44998-mama-di-dos-yiu-gravemente-herida-manda-urgente-colombia-despues-di-wordo-ataka-cu-acido

Papiamentu translation:

mother of two child gravemente injury send urgente colombia after of wordo access cu acido

sunday, 25 march 2012 15:20

one mother of two child is core risico of lose his tell y stay for remainder of his life afecta. past owing to wordo access for one pareha just at entrance of his apartment at tanki leendert. the caso here owing to sosode diadomingo marduga.

the lady that have two child younger of edad owing to go one party of trabao. the is work at one supermercado chinese big situa at eagle. hour past owing to arrive cas past owing to wordo sorprendi for two person. they owing to atake. seems cu the not owing to wordo steal. at first instant owing to being menciona cu past owing to wordo atraka but seems cu this do not the caso. the pareha cu owing to come was more bien for comete one atake on dje. the is show cu is problem they owing to come atende cune. hour cu they owing to end of haci the atake on they victima cu acido etc owing to huy. the victima owing to stay injury gravemente y was ask help. his casa owing to leave see what was pasando y beat alarma close bisińanan. owing to cuminsa pour water for alivia the victima y eynan end can owing to see cu his cabey etc owing to cuminsa cay. cu urgencia owing to go cune hospital where owing to cuminsa atende cune for her kemaduranan earnest cu the was have. mirando the situation critico owing to propone for hibe at once cu air ambulance for colombia. diadomingo in careda of 3or was have already end one air ambulance at aruba for so take away the victima colombia. do not conoce if past owing to menciona name of he y the muher cu was keep on dje at home y comete the acto earnest here. of police self not owing to hear nothing oficial. all thing can owing to confirma is cue victima have one edad of alrededor of 32 year y have yiunan of 8 y 5 year of edad. pertenencianan cu is uniforma. telephone key etc of the victima owing to stay throw near of his car in scuridad.

http://www.arubaherald.com/local/2210-woman-doused-with-acid-transported-to-colombia-for-medical-assistance.html

Woman doused with acid transported to Colombia for medical assistance         
Monday, 26 March 2012 08:34

::snipping2::

The woman (32) had gone to a company party and upon return to her home a couple attacked her, dousing her with acid. Her husband came out and advised neighbors, who helped by pouring water over her to calm the burning sensation. Her burns were very bad, her scalp was affected and it is said that she might lose her eyesight.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 26, 2012, 11:59:22 PM »

http://www.arubaherald.com/911/2212-illegal-dumps-a-growing-issue.html

llegal dumps, a growing issue         
Monday, 26 March 2012 08:42

Illegal dumps are becoming a serious issue. On the weekend an illegal dump in Tamarijn, where a hole was dug and is now being filled with garbage "caught fire". The smoke and stench created a great nuisance for neighbors as far as Paradera, Casibari, etc., interrupting their Sunday routines.

A septic truck was spotted pouring water on the area used as a dump on Sunday; is it not known if the truck carried clean water or water that the company had pumped out of a septic tank.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »

wreck, texasmom, grace-land, CBB and 10 Guests are viewing this board. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.