April 18, 2024, 06:41:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 432077 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 14, 2012, 01:18:20 AM »

I know we are all depressed with the delays in the Dr. Phil case -- but, we have a new judge and there IS another hearing in late April or May isn't there????? 

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/15/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Conference (RE PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS/MOTIONS INLIMINE)

05/16/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Conference ((2ND DAY) RE PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS &MOTIONS IN LIMINE)

04/08/2013 at 08:32 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

04/22/2013 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (10 WEEKS)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: April 14, 2012, 01:30:52 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #702 on: April 14, 2012, 01:11:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3645859467531.2170170.1305721264&type=3

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 14, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »

Could you imagine me running into her on my lunch hour.  Why would they let this irresponsible person on a trip with young kids when she can't even control and watch her own children.  Do these parents feel safe with her parenting skills.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 14, 2012, 08:27:24 PM »

Could you imagine me running into her on my lunch hour.  Why would they let this irresponsible person on a trip with young kids when she can't even control and watch her own children.  Do these parents feel safe with her parenting skills.

Romans 1:22
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Published June 23, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children. .... And I believe in him. I believe so in him.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: April 14, 2012, 10:05:23 PM »

They PAY for their children to go there and allow mommy dearest to influence them.

It's sickening.

Only in Aruba.

Jossy's granddaughter was one that went on the trip!

Just from the pictures I've seen so far, I saw one other adult but I didn't recognize her name.

Maybe other parents went too.  Hope so anyway.

For me, it should seen OBVIOUS that she might be recognized in New York and there COULD possibly be a problem!

I wish you had run into her on your lunch!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 15, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »

http://www.surnoticias.com/index.php/health/what-ails-you/6016-psicopatia-un-grave-trastorno-de-la-personalidad.html

Google translation

Psychopathy: a severe personality disorder
Sunday, April 15, 2012 11:34
By Cesar Sanchez Olivencia

Do not really know exactly how many psychopaths in the world, identify this class of patients is difficult for ordinary people. It is easier to recognize a psychotic (insane). In Peru we quote the recent case of the Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot. If the confident Stephany Flores had perceived that he was facing a psychopath, the story would have been different.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder that has genetic components. Patients do not always physical but emotional damage. They can cause great suffering to his family, friends and strangers. By being integrated into society is not easy to detect. Instead psychotics are easily marginalized social group.

It is therefore important measurement and assessment of psychopathy in childhood and adolescence by the Psychopathy Checklist: Youth Version or PCL: YV (Forth, Kosson, & Hare, 2003). The PCL: YV is an adaptation of the adult PCL-R (Hare, 2003) and seeks to assess psychopathic traits in adolescents between 12 and 18. Like the PCL-R consists of 20 items that assess behavioral traits.

Psychopaths lack empathy for normal people, because their conscience is weak or nonexistent. Resists effortlessly all regulation, unable to see beyond his personal interest or to adopt standards of right versus wrong. Patients are more dangerous because they perceive that there are people as objects.

Skillfully used his ability to handle at work, family, friends, to make a profit. They are selfish and egocentric. They can kill for money and repeat their behavior without further repression. Egocentrism is to feel the center of world events. It will be the most important. Selfishness is felt, not only the center but the only one in the world, as if there were other beings in the world.

Psychopathy from the point of clinical and criminological defines that these people suffer from a severe antisocial disorder, chronic and difficult to treat. These are usually adult offenders who have a high crime rate, high probability of violent crimes, high rate of relapse and poor response to treatment (Essau, Sasagawa & Frick, 2006; Romero, Luengo, Gomez-Fraguela, Sobral & Villar, 2005).

It also refers to people with an antisocial lifestyle, which are not hardened criminals but involve charm and ability to manipulate, deceive and use different strategies to achieve their purposes. These people will use violence when the charm, manipulation, and intimidation are not effective (Hare, 2003).
 ::snipping2::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: April 16, 2012, 12:14:39 AM »

I know we are all depressed with the delays in the Dr. Phil case -- but, we have a new judge and there IS another hearing in late April or May isn't there????? 

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/15/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Conference (RE PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS/MOTIONS INLIMINE)

05/16/2012 at 08:30 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Conference ((2ND DAY) RE PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS &MOTIONS IN LIMINE)

04/08/2013 at 08:32 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

04/22/2013 at 09:00 am in department 89 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (10 WEEKS)

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 16, 2012, 12:37:09 AM »

So, it's going to be a 10-week trial.  Jury selection should be interesting.  Who would be willing to serve--unemployed and retired people?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 16, 2012, 09:04:27 AM »

So, it's going to be a 10-week trial.  Jury selection should be interesting.  Who would be willing to serve--unemployed and retired people?

Or the very rich.  Even if you are employed you have to prove it would be a hardship if you missed work. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 17, 2012, 08:04:12 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 17, 2012, 09:46:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/108559-ruwe-zee-zorgt-voor-gewonden-en-zeewier

Google translation:

Rough sea provides wounded and seaweed         
TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012 10:01

ORANGE CITY - The beach at Moomba Beach, awash with seaweed. This phenomenon also occurred at many more beaches for as a result of swell on the north coast of the island. Between the weeds were also much household waste. The seaweed, which is popularly called 'yerba di calcon' is called, is probably derived from the coast of Venezuela or Colombia, Francisco late Franks of fishing center Hadicurari know. "This year is the amount of wrack so bad. It is now for the first time that so many washes this year and the season is already finished, "he says. By the tempestuous sea yesterday, there were also wounded. A 50-year-old tourist from the Netherlands on Eagle Beach broke a leg and hurt his back while bodyboarding. Another tourist after he received medical attention at the same beach was flooded by high waves. Maikin Pourrier of the Meteorological Service reports that the swell has now been reduced.

(enlarged)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba?start=10

Google translation:

Bones found at sea

TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012 10:01

ORANGE CITY - A tourist remains found yesterday afternoon on the rocks off the beach at Eagle Beach, where the sea was turbulent in recent days. Because there was once considered the possibility that human remains would go to was the police. Who then took their technical team there. They took photographs and finally came to the conclusion that the bones are not a man but an animal had to ...

(enlarged)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 17, 2012, 10:12:15 PM »

What kind of animal this time?  I don't believe a word they say! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 17, 2012, 10:44:14 PM »

Better pictures...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/45966-craneo-haya-den-eagle-beach

Papiamentu translation:

carpachi achieve in eagle beach

monday, 16 april 2012 15:28

monday nightfall algo happen of 1 or of nightfall police y cuerpo tecnico was present in the area of eagle beach haciendo one investigacion. one tourist female canando near of the barancanan owing to see one carpachi mey mey of the barancanan at costa south y owing to beat alarma. tod owing to arrive at the sitio y saca some potret of the descubrimento. police owing to try cu one piece tree saca the wesonan stick in the barancanan but lama was much bruto. one cantidad of mirones also owing to rondona the area cu curiosidad of achieve know kico was pasando.

a few more I'll post in another post...sometimes they don't show up if I put too many in one.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 17, 2012, 10:45:19 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/45966-craneo-haya-den-eagle-beach

More pictures...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #716 on: April 17, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »

What lives in the waters surrounding Arooba...seamonsters?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 17, 2012, 11:22:42 PM »

What kind of animal this time?  I don't believe a word they say! 

The infamous donkey-eating-unicorn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 17, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »

REMINDER

The Letter

Date: November1,2005
To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General Of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad,Aruba

From Arthur F. Wood
Dave and Robin Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General

Dave Holloway and I left Aruba on October 27,2005, after meeting with the Prime Minister, Nelson Oduber. During the meeting we informed the Prime Minister of our collective perception that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has been mishandled and jeapordized by the current investigative and prosecution team. We expressed our total lack of confidence in that team and requested that the Prime Minister, together with the appropriate officials from Aruba, appoint a new investigative and prosecutorial team to continue this case. The purpose of this document is to identify and explain some of the elements, concerns and incidents which have led to our complete lack of confidence in the ability of the current team to continue this investigation in a professional and positive manner. We feel that it is imperative that the following individuals be replaced.

<snipped>

Subj: Letter page 2

Dennis Jacobs: (Continued)

In early July 2005, a tourist found a bone on the beach with flesh intact, just south of the Clifornia lighthouse area. The tourist advised that the bone , which appeared to be a shoulder bone, was turned into the Noord Police Station. This tourist contacted Dave Holloway approximately ten days after giving the bone to the Noord Police to inquire as to the results of the find. Dave Holloway was unaware that a bone had been found and advised the tourist to contact the Noord Police Station for the results.He also inquired the FBI as to what they had been told about the bone. The FBI told Dave that they had heard nothing about a bone being found and that the Aruban Investigative team was unaware of a bone being found. Further inquiry onlyadded to the confusion regarding this bone as Dennis Jacobs said that a donkey bone and a fish bone were found. Another investigator from the team advised that a human bone was found but that it was to old to have been from Natalee. In August, I asked Roy Tromp about the bone and he said he was unaware of any bone being found.

It is not hard for one to imagine the uncertainty in the mind of a parent searching for his missing daughter, hearing that a bone was found, contacting the investigative team and being given an array of confusing answers. The question in Dave Holloway's mind remains. Was the bone that the tourist found and thought of as a human shoulder bone ever taken to the medical examiner? Was it photographed, Where is it now, and could it have been from Natalee Holloway.

<snipped>

Conclusion:

Dave Holloway, Beth Twitty, and their families and representatives are mindful of the request to refrain from criticizing the Aruban Investigative and Prosecutorial team. However in light of the above incidents, it has become increasingly difficult to hold our tongues. Our only goal is to find Natalee Holloway. It is our contention that it is in the best interest of everyone concerned to instigate a fresh start in this case. We respectfully request that Dennis Jacobs, Karin Jansen and Gerald Dompig be removed from this case

Sincerley,
Arthur E. Wood

Signed and in agreement
Dave Holloway
Robin Holloway
Beth Twitty
Jug Twitty

copy to The Honorable Nelson Oduber, Prime Miniser of Aruba
Rudy Croes Minister of Justice Aruba
Helen Lejuez ( attorney for Beth Twitty)
Vinda DeSousa ( attorney for Dave Holloway)
The Honarble Bob Riley, Governor of Alabama
Condoleesa Rice, U.S. Secretary of State.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=318.msg45697;topicseen#msg45697

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 18, 2012, 12:45:21 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.