March 19, 2024, 12:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430392 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: May 01, 2012, 07:43:05 PM »

Lookin good... can this Monkey catch a ride on the Justice Train?  Thanks!!!!

OMG Frijole, how could I have missed you!   I put you where I was on the train next to Magnolia!  Welcome aboard! 

I can put my cigar out if you want me to!! 
I can also give up my seat for a lady!!! ............................................. I'm kind of worried the plane has no pilot though!! 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: May 01, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »

Wreck....

Thanks Klaas!  I appreciate the seat - don't care where I am just want to be a part of justice after all these years!  I might not say much but I check in almost daily for updates... and thanks to those of you who keep us all informed.

To Joran - ROT.IN.H3LL!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: May 01, 2012, 07:54:47 PM »

Wreck....

Thanks Klaas!  I appreciate the seat - don't care where I am just want to be a part of justice after all these years!  I might not say much but I check in almost daily for updates... and thanks to those of you who keep us all informed.

To Joran - ROT.IN.H3LL!

We can take this to the "other thread" ......... after spring drills we have already named our QB to start next year (a true freshman who enrolled in January)! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: May 01, 2012, 08:08:06 PM »

Plane has a pilot now too 

Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: May 01, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »

Please,may I have a seat on the train? Excited about the T-shirts,I want 2,one to wear and one to save. Gosh,this is a great idea !!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: May 01, 2012, 09:09:42 PM »

Please,may I have a seat on the train? Excited about the T-shirts,I want 2,one to wear and one to save. Gosh,this is a great idea !!!!!

Put you up on the bi-plane banner next to me!

Once we are certain the Justice Train image is complete I'll add the image to items on either Cafepress or Zazzle.  That way anyone can get whatever they want.  Probably won't be done for a few more days at least. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: May 01, 2012, 10:56:30 PM »

Put you up on the bi-plane banner next to me!

Once we are certain the Justice Train image is complete I'll add the image to items on either Cafepress or Zazzle.  That way anyone can get whatever they want.  Probably won't be done for a few more days at least. 

Klaas, can you find a spot on the plane for me? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: May 01, 2012, 11:04:58 PM »

Already there, right under Kermit     On the train, not the plane   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: May 01, 2012, 11:07:14 PM »

Wow HI AZSunny good to see you.

ribbit
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #949 on: May 02, 2012, 09:11:50 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/109943-police-warns-youngsters-for-sex-industry

Police warns youngsters for sex industry         

TUESDAY, 1 MAY 2012 11:43

ORANJESTAD — The Youth and Vice Squad (JZP) warns for the sex industry and the danger – especially for youngsters. Citizens who have information or tips on cases that involve youngsters are requested to contact the police.  According to the police, there were several cases lately where adults lure youngsters – especially girls – under false pretences for the sex industry, via websites or social media. These youngsters are promised a lot of money to ‘entertain’ a celebrity or tourist, with or without sexual expectations, according to the police. JPZ mentions cases where the youngsters were not paid or sexually abused. Several cases are under investigation. JPZ also regrets youngsters let themselves be tempted into joining this industry and warns for the consequences, such as dropping out of school, diseases, danger and sex slavery. JPZ warns the parents to be alert and aware of this danger.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: May 02, 2012, 09:15:46 AM »

May I get a seat somewhere too?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 02, 2012, 09:34:53 AM »

LadyDi - I'll add you tonight when I get back from work!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: May 02, 2012, 10:56:26 AM »

Ono - good idea on the welcome to Alabama sign!

You'll do something great I know!!    Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: May 02, 2012, 10:58:29 AM »

Plane has a pilot now too 

Love it!!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: May 02, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »

Klaas:     A work of art!!!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 02, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/109943-police-warns-youngsters-for-sex-industry

Police warns youngsters for sex industry         

TUESDAY, 1 MAY 2012 11:43

ORANJESTAD — The Youth and Vice Squad (JZP) warns for the sex industry and the danger – especially for youngsters. Citizens who have information or tips on cases that involve youngsters are requested to contact the police.  According to the police, there were several cases lately where adults lure youngsters – especially girls – under false pretences for the sex industry, via websites or social media. These youngsters are promised a lot of money to ‘entertain’ a celebrity or tourist, with or without sexual expectations, according to the police. JPZ mentions cases where the youngsters were not paid or sexually abused. Several cases are under investigation. JPZ also regrets youngsters let themselves be tempted into joining this industry and warns for the consequences, such as dropping out of school, diseases, danger and sex slavery. JPZ warns the parents to be alert and aware of this danger.
 ::snipping2::
That they are actually talking about this and allowed an article to be published says that the problem goes way beyond the "several cases lately" that they've stated.  It is also notable that they mention "a celebrity or tourist".  That is certainly biting the hand that feeds them and there can't be many of those hands left.  Or this is their form of advertising, one can never be too sure of anything when it involves that hellhole.  There must be a whole lot of blackmailing going on to keep these 'celebrity' names secret.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: May 02, 2012, 08:15:46 PM »

Klaas  Thanks for adding me to the Justice train. I check into Natalee's forum every evening, can't wait for May 8th either.

Been going back the last couple years looking for everyone who has posted that has an avatar (psssst GraceLand hard to add you, lol).  I even added some who haven't posted in a long time but I know they feel strongly about the case. 

I'm sure I'm missing many though.  I may have to add a Bi-Plane pulling more behind following the route of the train 

Thanks, Klaas!  I still swing by up in the rafters - will have more to add after May 8th, I'm sure!   

My love to all the monkeys, not to mention Klaas & TheAmazingMods!

::justice2NJ::

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 02, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »

Klaas  Thanks for adding me to the Justice train. I check into Natalee's forum every evening, can't wait for May 8th either.

Been going back the last couple years looking for everyone who has posted that has an avatar (psssst GraceLand hard to add you, lol).  I even added some who haven't posted in a long time but I know they feel strongly about the case. 

I'm sure I'm missing many though.  I may have to add a Bi-Plane pulling more behind following the route of the train 

Thanks, Klaas!  I still swing by up in the rafters - will have more to add after May 8th, I'm sure!   

My love to all the monkeys, not to mention Klaas & TheAmazingMods!

::justice2NJ::

Good to see you Lifesong!  Yeah I'm not going to rush this, I want to make sure everyone that wants to be included, IS included 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: May 02, 2012, 08:24:58 PM »

Amazing!
Every time I visit this thread I feel like I am entering a time warp of recycled quotes and seemingly mindless speculation.

I do wish posters would mostly deal with the present day events.  We have all been here long enough to know the full story behind Joran and his manic episodes, and the less we dwell on that history the less we are likely to fall right into his trap of expecting everyone to regard him as a figure of notoriety.  People such as CLW and his followers brought themselves undone, and there have been more that showed their true colours, as surely as there will be more in the future.   Patience is all that is required.

There is plenty of unsavoury happenings on Aruba to keep us posting, along with the good things that have come out of Natalie and Stephany's tragic demise, such as Beth's work for the safety of youngsters travelling away from their familiar areas.

The will of the Almighty will be done in all cases and we should remember how insignificant we are in the scheme of things.  Our prayers always go to the families and friends who lost these wonderful young women.

Thank you TexasMom for all your contributions.  They are always informative and constructive.
Good to see Nonesy here also along with familiar monkeys and new (?) monkeys

Thank you Tibro, for your thoughts!  You know I agree with the rest, and really appreciate the compliment too. 

Thank you for all you do, it's always great to see you here; and your Australia thread is always interesting.  I appreciate the time you put into it.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP  It does my heart such good to swing by and see posts such as this.  Thank you both.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: May 02, 2012, 09:35:16 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.