March 19, 2024, 12:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion # 864 2/07/12 - 5/03/12  (Read 430388 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: May 02, 2012, 10:12:00 PM »

The Justice Train and Bi-Plane look GREAT Klaas!   

THANK YOU so much for all the work you're putting into it!    an angelic monkey

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: May 02, 2012, 10:20:19 PM »

Although we all haven't agreed on everything along the way, it has always been a pleasure and a privilege to be a part of something as special as Justice for Natalee and Stephany. To keep the faith for so many years shows the character, compassion, and fortitude of the monkey's who've contributed along the way. To be included amongst all the other monkey's is truly a privilege, and lets keep this train moving until Natalee comes home. I've got another 47 years of riding left...God Bless SM, Klaas, Red, and all the mods for their dedication to seeking justice for those who no longer have a voice.

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 02, 2012, 10:27:58 PM »

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 02, 2012, 10:33:24 PM »

I love your new avi grace-land!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 02, 2012, 10:38:30 PM »

Although we all haven't agreed on everything along the way, it has always been a pleasure and a privilege to be a part of something as special as Justice for Natalee and Stephany. To keep the faith for so many years shows the character, compassion, and fortitude of the monkey's who've contributed along the way. To be included amongst all the other monkey's is truly a privilege, and lets keep this train moving until Natalee comes home. I've got another 47 years of riding left...God Bless SM, Klaas, Red, and all the mods for their dedication to seeking justice for those who no longer have a voice.

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Hear, hear!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 02, 2012, 10:43:38 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Hear, hear!   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 02, 2012, 10:46:04 PM »

I love your new avi grace-land!   

Thank you, texasmom.  Brandi made it for me; she's an  an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 02, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 03, 2012, 12:16:54 AM »

Still adding 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 03, 2012, 12:26:51 AM »

Wow HI AZSunny good to see you.

ribbit

I am always here in my heart.  I just don't speak up as much.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 03, 2012, 12:29:40 AM »

Please,may I have a seat on the train? Excited about the T-shirts,I want 2,one to wear and one to save. Gosh,this is a great idea !!!!!

Put you up on the bi-plane banner next to me!

Once we are certain the Justice Train image is complete I'll add the image to items on either Cafepress or Zazzle.  That way anyone can get whatever they want.  Probably won't be done for a few more days at least. 

Klaas, can you find a spot on the plane for me? 
thank you!! I see me now!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 03, 2012, 12:50:51 AM »

When it first came out that Urine was to be brought to the U.S. it wasn't stated that he would go back to finish his sentence in Peru.  I was very concerned that a jury wouldn't find him guilty (the Anthony trial effect) and he would then be free.  Now that it is known that he will return to Peru, it is about as close to the prolonged torture and pain he deserves as it can get.  I would imagine our jails and prisons are pretty cushy compared to where he lives now and that readjustment will not be easy. Actually, I hope it sends him spiraling into his own permanent living hell.

I share this sentiment.  There is a cushy federal prison at Maxwell AF Base where they play golf a lot.  I think somewhere like that would break Joran's heart.  Like having a taste of freedom only to have it taken away all over again.

But I think that place is just for white collar crimes and not a serial killer like Joran.

The more he is jerked around the more he will lose it. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 03, 2012, 12:52:04 AM »

Love it, Klass!

And especially the road sign.  That's exactly how all of them look.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 03, 2012, 09:02:15 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 03, 2012, 09:03:55 AM »

Please move to:

Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #865

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12718.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.