March 28, 2024, 04:05:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a challenge  (Read 1916 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« on: June 27, 2007, 08:36:13 AM »

heres a fun thing. let's challenge each other to watch a political news show that we don't normally watch.
like this...
i challenge you to watch FOR ONE WEEK  the Glenn Beck show on CNN headline news. I watch it everyday and think many of you will enjoy his show.
So now challenge me to watch a show you watch FOR ONE WEEK. I'm looking for a show i dont normally watch that you do. You watch mine and i watch yours. and we report back. This could be fun. I bet we'll find some similiarities. This could be a good test on the media and how they report.
Anyone up for the challenge?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »

Hi Spooky,

I wish I could take your challenge but I only watch FOX news.

I was a huge fan of CNN when Aaron Brown had a program. He won awards for his September 11 coverage when he sat on the roof of a building in NYC and interviewed people. I don't know why CNN dropped him. On November 3, 2005, CNN announced that Brown would be leaving the network, with Anderson Cooper's program Anderson Cooper 360° replacing NewsNight as the flagship program in CNN's evening lineup in an effort to improve low ratings.  I think Aaron was way too cerebral for the common folk. I also heard he was upset CNN would not let him report "real news" and he had to report less significant news. He was a man of great importance and ethics and left because they would not let him report real news.

Let me say two things:
1.) He was my heartthrob and it broke my heart to see him go
2) He had no chance when they put him up against Anderson Cooper who is Gloria Vanderbilt' son

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:39:01 PM »

Oh Spooky... I had to swear off  all the pundits... LOL.. Let me think of a show for you to watch...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.