April 26, 2024, 02:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Nobody wants to live in a nation in decline on purpose."  (Read 970 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 18, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »

The Food Stamp president.  Where are the jobs?  Where is the prosperity?  Who's going to pay our $100 TRILLION debt?  $16 TRILLION in Fed free money?  Who got that?

The best analysis I've heard yet...

This election is going to be about Barack Obama.  He is the steward of a declining economy that an ABC News/Washington Post poll tells us that more and more people are feeling more and more negative about the economy.  Nobody wants to live in a nation in decline.  Nobody wants to live in a nation in decline on purpose.  Well, I don't want to say nobody, but we're not to the point where the majority of Americans want to live in a plundered, failed, downturned economy forever.  That's not what most people want.  Obama right now cannot afford for this pipeline to be approved because it would provide glaring evidence of all the errors he's made the previous three years. He simply can't do it.  This pipeline, approving it, bringing more energy into this country, would be a great benefit to this country.

The moment this deal were to be announced it would have immediate effects on people's confidence.  In the business sector, people who plan ahead, it would be demonstrable.  Can't afford for that to happen because it would shine the light on all the failures of this regime in the three previous years, plus it would totally blow up his base.  Can't have that.  So what's going to happen?  This will be resubmitted, if Obama wins, in 2013, and it will be miraculously approved.  But right now it is purely and simply a campaign issue.  Well, jobs was, too.  But as far as the jobs are concerned, Obama is hoping just the appearance of interest in creating jobs will be enough to convince people he's doing something about it.  But jobs, at minimum 20,000. Over the long haul hundreds of thousands of jobs would be created as a result of the Keystone pipeline.  None of it matters.  None of the reality matters.  That's where we are.

read more here - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/01/18/election_year_politics_obama_rejects_keystone_floats_phony_budget_cuts

In my state, a Wisconsin business had a contract for part of the pipeline.  All those jobs, disappeared because of politics and campaign donations.

We live in a nation, where some folks because of their race feel entitled to freeload on the backs of others that do jobs that aren't good enough for them, because of their race.

Why would anyone think it's ok for others to labor and support them, doing the jobs they wouldn't do?  Are too good to do?  Isn't that slavery?

Mitt Romney live off money he earned with his investment.  What does America get from Obama's investments?  Debt.  More Debt.  Generational Debt...and Obama's not done investing.  What's wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.