April 24, 2024, 02:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy Corruption? The Elite Crony Capitalists Get Richer?  (Read 968 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 19, 2012, 12:22:03 PM »

"COINCIDENCE? Buffett Benefits After Obama Kills Keystone"

Energy Policy: Killing the Keystone XL pipeline may help one of the world's richest men get richer. North Dakota's booming oil fields will now grow more dependent on a railroad the president's economic guru just bought.

Stop us if you see a pattern here. About the time George Soros — Hungarian billionaire and key donor to leftist groups and the Democratic Party — invested heavily in the stock of the state-run Brazilian oil company Petrobras, President Obama was curbing U.S. offshore oil production and the U.S. Export-Import Bank announced a $2 billion loan to Petrobras to finance deep-water drilling off the pristine beaches of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

As he was imposing curbs and moratoria on U.S. offshore drillers, President Obama wished the Brazilians well in the hope we would someday be Brazil's best oil customer.

Apparently, oil tankers coming from Brazil are better and safer than a pipeline from Canada, whose best customer we will not be if they ship their tar sands oil to China instead.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/keystone-oil-pipeline/2012/01/19/coincidence-buffett-benefits-after-obama-kills-keystone#ixzz1jvQYetyN

From this story - "Billionaire Buffett's Bakken Boom"

http://news.investors.com/Article/591960/201111161727/Billionaire-Buffetts-Bakken-Boom.htm

"Raise my taxes..." "I should pay more..."

Why not just shut off the money tapper at the Federal Reserve?  The Stimulus Bills?  Porkulus?  Energy Grants?

Why doesn't America work to provide jobs for Americans?  Why do the jobs and prosperity keep going to foreigners and rich global crony capitalists?

"Raise my taxes..." is an empty promise for the jobless, homeless, the underemployed...

So far the environmentalists who worried about the Ogallala aquifer being polluted by pipeline leaks have said nothing about the increased risk of derailed railcars filled with crude — or the pollution the trains will spew as they chuff down the tracks.

But then the Occupy Wall Street crowd has nothing to say about billionaires, members of the 1%, benefiting from Obama's energy policies, which have killed tens of thousands of jobs for the remaining 99%.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.