March 28, 2024, 05:30:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Terrorism & Energy  (Read 1332 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 19, 2012, 10:23:29 PM »

This was discussed before and it has come up again.  Why do econuts want $10 a gallon gas?  Skyrocketing energy costs?  What happened to energy security in America?

"Economic Terrorism: Was the 2008 Collapse Intentional?"

Was the 2008 economic crash intentional? Is the U.S. the target of “economic terrorism”?

Kevin Freeman, the author of the aforementioned Pentagon report and Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It can Happen Again, joined Glenn Beck to discuss what might have really happened back in 2008.

Freeman also said that if America was under an attack of “economic terrorism,” it would have to happen in three phases (via glennbeck.com):

First, there is an attack on energy prices.

“That weakened our economy so substantially because people had a choice between paying their mortgages or paying their gas bill,” Freeman said.

“Phase 2 was the bear raids [it's like a bank run, but for stocks]. That panicked everybody out of the stock market,” he added.

The third phase, Freeman said, was an attack on currency and credit rating — much like what is happening in Greece.

“Russia had approached the Chinese to destroy Fannie and Freddie. And so they seem like they were aware of what was taking place. And certainly Iran and Venezuela and Chavez and Ahmadinejad were celebrating when the market went down. And Bin Laden said — repeatedly! – ‘attacking the U.S. economy is our most important target by all possible means.”

more here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/economic-terrorism-was-the-2008-collapse-intentional/

Where is all the money Obama is spending really going?  The $16 TRILLION the Fed printed and distributed- who got that money?  Foreign banks?  Losers?

Why is all this lost money being thrust on the backs of Americans?  Where does it end?

There is an excellent video at the site. 

MILLIONs of ILLEGALS flooding our borders.  Taking jobs, welfare, hope...from citizens.  Fraud mortgages bankrupting out nation.  Mortgages for illegals, homeless people...

Jobs continuing to go to foreign nations.  A president that celebrates job losses to Brazil.  Want's to be Brazil's best customer.

Why no REAL invest in America?  Just sticking Americans with MASSIVE debts?

What's wrong with this picture?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:24:50 PM »

Why isn't the Fed and Treasurey & Obama building a firewall around our financial system?

Why does the Obama admin seem to cheer on $10 a gallon gas?  Bankrupting energy companies?  Starving the country of oil?  Electricity?  Investing in bankrupt solar companies?

What's wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:32:03 PM »

The video is excellent! 

See the white board.  Destroy the US.  We are in the last phase. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.