April 24, 2024, 06:17:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foreclosure and Illegal Aliens  (Read 1198 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 23, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »

How is it possible that a nation can watch millions evicted from their homes through foreclosure each year, and ignore millions here illegally?  Why aren't they evicted?

How many of those in foreclosure lost a job?  Become homeless?  Maybe they can go to other countries illegally, take jobs from citizens, and make a good life for their families?  Demand all kinds of services?  English language everywhere?  Vote?

How is it possible that millions can be evicted after living in their homes for perhaps decades, yet illegal aliens can't be sent to their country of origin, with or without their families?

Why does everyone assume those here illegally will return and abandon their families?  Maybe some would relocate the whole family?

It isn't uncommon for children or parents to move to other nations - legally.  They leave the country of their birth behind, they leave their extended family behind, and make a new life.

Why is it such a bad thing to expect those here illegally to leave?

We can evict citizens from their homes, turn them into homeless people...can't evict illegal aliens?

Washington can foreclose on the American dream, ship jobs to foreign nations through high taxation, regulation, union burdens, umemployment/disability/Social Security taxes/fees, and keep the border open to illegals?

Who's fighting for the American dream?  Anyone? 

They all seem to fight for illegals, more welfare, more freebies/grants to big business to squander and waste.

Where is government promoting the American dream?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:52:09 PM »

There are true needy people in this country.  They need help because they cannot help themselves.

For some reason, as the government grows bigger, the middle class shrinks.  The welfare class has more disposable income than their working family counterparts...

Single people?  No unemployment or disability check?  Any welfare or jobs program for you?

Over $300 BILLION annually is sent overseas to the Caribbean and South America, most of it from the US.  How much of that is sent by those here illegally?  That's $300 BILLION not being invested in America.  How much of that is funded by taxpayer welfare programs?  Illegal alien jobs that aren't good enough for the welfare class? 

Anyone investigating the recipients?

Hardworking people can't get a break, they can't get a job, they don't benefit from all the welfare they've provide for decades, sometimes for a lifetime...

Why doesn't the system work for the American people?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.