April 24, 2024, 04:53:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Speech  (Read 1285 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 24, 2012, 10:09:16 PM »

Obama's speech...

Executive branch changes?  How about they pay for their own family vacations?

Leaner government?  How about they end the many welfare programs?

Abraham Lincoln?  Can government do anything better than people? 

Obamacare a private program?  Forcing everyone to buy goods and services they don't want?  Don't need?  Eliminating choice?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 10:15:34 PM »

Let the American people keep their own money!  No more Solyndras.  Let the American people make charity donations based on their ability to pay and their personal priorities.

Wow...super Obama is responsible for all the violence and intimidation of women and Christians in the Middle East.  All the bullying, all the assaults...

Who are Obama's friends?  Illegal aliens?  Who are Obama's middle class?  Illegal aliens?

Our ties to Asia are deeper than ever...and you fault China for manipulating it's currency?  Maybe our credit card is maxed out and they told Timmy?  I saw Timmy smirking on tv.

What moral example?  Steal everything people earn?  Steal/tax  the savings of seniors and others through inflation?  Printing money?  Estate taxes?

You keep America indispensable by allowing the Fed to continue printing TRILLIONs of new dollars into existence?  Giving it away to foreigners?  Conflicting interests?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:27:00 PM »

"A future where we’re in control of our own energy, and our security and prosperity aren’t so tied to unstable parts of the world."

Would that include Mexico?  A secure southern border?  Respect for American citizens in the homeland?  Deporting those here illegally? 

Why does Obama ignore the war zone with Mexico?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.