April 16, 2024, 03:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxes & Toilets  (Read 1414 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 24, 2012, 07:27:45 AM »

"Obama Pal Buffett Takes on Romney"

watch video here - http://nation.foxnews.com/warrenn-buffett/2012/01/23/obama-pal-buffett-takes-romney

In this video, Buffett talks about Romney paying 15% like him "Buffett" and paying less than people in his office and those who clean toilets.

Does he realize there are groups of people in this country, because of their skin color, won't work cleaning toilets because it is demeaning?  Work is good enough for illegal aliens and everyone elswe...   Work is degrading, therefore everyone else has to pay for their lifetime welfare, breast pumps, birth control, and diapers? 

Working people have to figure things out...how am I going to pay for all the things I need?  My next child?  Maybe I should stop having children?  I can't afford another?

Did Buffet compare the amount of taxpayer bailouts, pass-throughs (AIG), faux bankruptcy money (GM), and other goodies each of them got for their pet business ventures?

Are you really earning your money when it's from some kind of taxpayer handout?  Seems to be highly influenced by cronyism?  Favoritism?  Political preference? 

How many jobs did Buffets bailouts create?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 07:36:01 AM »

Romney and Buffett make their money the same way?  Moving it around?

Really?

How much of Buffett's money is from the teat of taxpayers?  Why isn't he giving it ALL back?  Moving it back to the taxpayer?

Romney paid over $3 million last year.  How does $3 million compare to say $16 TRILLION is free money from the Federal Reserve? 

"Hi Ben, this (FILL IN THE BLANK), I'm needing another $900 Billion for my bank in France.  How soon can I get the money?  Great you'll wish it into existence this morning.  TIA"

How much did Romney shuffle from taxpayers?

Would it really matter if people like Buffet had his taxes doubled? 

Hmmm...pay out another $3 million, get $1 TRILLION from the taxpayer (bailouts, pass-through's, green energy grants, fraud, waste, and abusive crony spending)...

What a deal!  Never have your business's fail, just get a bailout/grant/pass-through from Washington.  Every once in a while, we'll let a few Congress men and women into the deal too!

The bigger government gets, the more they spend, the more the middle class declines.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:52:23 AM »

Better questions to ask -

Would President Romney have let the dead financial wood get chopped down?  Allow new growth?  Or would he have allowed another taxpayer funded slush fund? Gingrich?  Paul?  Santorum?

Would you have bailed out GM (so they can outsource jobs and the supply chain that goes with them)?

Give away free houses?

Keep the race based (thinly disguised as 'disparity') enforcement policies of the DOJ and Holder?

Sign any race based (thinly disguised as 'disparity') legislation?

More illegal wars?  Nation building?  Engaging in wars we cannot win?

Mind our own business?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 10:04:02 AM »

No jobs for 20,000 Americans, just more profit for Buffett?

"Buffett’s Burlington Northern Among Winners From Keystone Denial"

Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC is among U.S. and Canadian railroads that stand to benefit from the Obama administration’s decision to reject TransCanada Corp. (TRP)’s Keystone XL oil pipeline permit.

The rail option, though costlier, would lessen the environmental impact, such as a loss of wetlands and agricultural productivity, compared to the pipeline, according to the State Department analysis. Greenhouse gas emmissions, however, would be worse.

read more here - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-23/buffett-s-burlington-northern-among-winners-in-obama-rejection-of-pipeline.html

The article goes on to suggest that oil costs more when shipped by rail car. 

Wasn't it lucky of Mr. Buffett to invest in those railroads?  Wouldn't some competition be better for everyone?  Maybe Obama can put up a few Illinois style toll booths for the rail cars too, to bring in revenue.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.