March 28, 2024, 02:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 130983 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2007, 02:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
The names of Nelson Oduber and Rudy Croes have been mentioned many times during the last two years.  Does anyone know why the Govenor General of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol, is rarely if ever mentioned?  Would he not be able to have some impact on the progress of this case?  He is, after all, appointed by the Queen to this position and would surely have some influence in Aruba and be communicating with the Netherlands....

Unless certain influential individuals within the Dutch administration are involved in the the coverup ....

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

This is why I think all these recent searches are a farce.

Me too.   Evil or Very Mad

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2007, 03:00:37 PM »

Well,I can predict NO weather,HOT ,Humid,and a Chance of thunderstorms.When I asked about who was the big man behind the scences,the answers were Croes and Obuder.I didn't know they had a govenor,hmmmmmm.Any chance that this who the Haunting Evidence people were talking about,or Posner.Just Keep The Boycott Going
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2007, 03:03:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
The names of Nelson Oduber and Rudy Croes have been mentioned many times during the last two years.  Does anyone know why the Governor General of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol, is rarely if ever mentioned?  Would he not be able to have some impact on the progress of this case?  He is, after all, appointed by the Queen to this position and would surely have some influence in Aruba and be communicating with the Netherlands....

Unless certain influential individuals within the Dutch administration are involved in the the coverup ....

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

This is why I think all these recent searches are a farce.

Me too.   Evil or Very Mad

As I understand it, the Governor General, much like the Queen, is just a figurehead and doesn't actually do much in the workings of the actual government.

But I will have to say that I am beginning to doubt the Dutch are going to actually do anything, either.  If they were planning to do so, I believe we would have seen some movement by now.  Some of those listed as suspects seem to have moved completely out of the country now as with the Gottenbos.

I understand being slow and methodical but nothing takes this long.  It appears to me to be stalling hoping for something more important to come along and take off the pressure.  Maybe they will make their big announcement the weekend of the 4th of July in keeping with their tradition of doing so on Friday of a holiday weekend in this country.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2007, 03:04:06 PM »

Joran 6/29 Book

You ask me also if i have smoked marihuana. I have sometimes smoked marihuana. You inform me that several people there explain that Deepak sells ecstasy. I have never seen Deepak selling ecstasy pills.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »

O/T - FDA TO DETAIN POSSIBLY TAINTED FARM-RAISED CATFISH, SHRIMP, OTHER SEAFOOD FROM CHINA

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »

Anybody know who Maria Bernadeta Kelly is? I see she is listed as Andres Meneses friends in the records. As we know he was questioned 7 times all by dennis jacobs from 6-10-05 to 8-14-06

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/Statements_timeline.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2007, 03:08:27 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran 6/29 Book

You ask me also if i have smoked marihuana. I have sometimes smoked marihuana. You inform me that several people there explain that Deepak sells ecstasy. I have never seen Deepak selling ecstasy pills.

They both sell ecstasy.  Joran really keeps throwing Deepak under that bus.  Joran is a drug user and abuser not just pot.  JMO.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2007, 03:11:48 PM »

Joran 6/29 Book

He is a ciggy smoker too. We first heard that he smoked menthols from that reporter in the National Enquirer. He told her that he took NH back to his house and had sex with her. Asked if she wanted to him to bite her. Shocked He is totally opposite of the delicious sporter image anita tried to put out.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2007, 03:14:14 PM »

Joran 6/29 Book

igsigs ... I learned with the my eldest son when he was a teen ... a parent should never say the word "never" in regards to their offspring.  There were many a time when I was left with egg on my face when it was revealed that in spite of my claims to the contrary ... he "did".   Smile

Janet

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT - IN DENIAL

Anita Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Gretal
June 23, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Joran 6/29 Book

He is a ciggy smoker too. We first heard that he smoked menthols from that reporter in the National Enquirer. He told her that he took NH back to his house and had sex with her. Asked if she wanted to him to bite her. Shocked He is totally opposite of the delicious sporter image anita tried to put out.

Yes, I remember the article and I have it here.  He was also guzzling beer in a pub I believe.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
msmarple...have we heard directly from the NO group?  How are they doing after day one?

Tiger is right about our weather forecast   It’s cloudy today, which I appreciate so much!  It keeps the temperature down a tiny bit…

As far as I know, the leaders and others—as well as the posters—are arriving tonight and boycotting activities will begin tomorrow and last through Sunday.  I believe there are 2 separate condos donated for people coming into New Orleans.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2007, 03:17:55 PM »

Joran 6/29 Book

So people claim Deepak sells ecstasy...would explain his friendship with Joran.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »

Anybody know who Maria Bernadeta Kelly is? I see she is listed as Andres Meneses friends in the records. As we know he was questioned 7 times all by dennis jacobs from 6-10-05 to 8-14-06

For Meneses you mean 5-10-06 to 8-14-06, right?

I don't know who Maria Kelly is but it is interesting that she was interviewed 3 times on 5/9/06...then the Meneses show began the next day.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2007, 03:24:18 PM »

I don't know who Maria Kelly is but it is interesting that she was interviewed 3 times on 5/9/06...then the Meneses show began the next day.

Yeh..I am still curious who the heck that guy is. Must be a important witness.Weird that he was questioned that many times a yr later. I noticed he was questioned 2 days before GVC was arrested.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2007, 03:27:09 PM »

.... and for Deepak Kalpoe attorneys to possess their declarations that Phil McGraw is requested implies that the words within must implicate Deepak and/or Satish.

Janet

The Kalpoe lawyers would only have statements in their possession that pertain to their clients. I assume that these are the only statements that Phil McGraw attorneys would have assess to.

Janet

Vivian Van Der Biezen
NANCY GRACE
June 10, 2005

GRACE: Very quickly back to Vivian Van Der Biezen. Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VAN DER BIEZEN: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

_____

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »

Been searching the RWV archives for the source of the 6:30am monday cell call. People asking for the source are told to *read back*. Evil or Very Mad  Laughing

Aruban radio? Print? Anybody know?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2007, 03:41:51 PM »

its OFFICIAL

SHEPARD SMITH IS A FOOL

ROBOTS REPORTING

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2007, 03:43:11 PM »

Been searching the RWV archives for the source of the 6:30am monday cell call. People asking for the source are told to *read back*. Evil or Very Mad  Laughing

WorldJournier gives ArubaToday / Renfro as the source!  lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2007, 03:46:22 PM »

No source yet, but I found this at RWV.  Indicates it was reported prior to June 17, 2005:

News just in that a fourth suspect has been taken into custody. A 26 year old son of a prominent businessman, and purported friend of JVDS. My guess is this is the guy who gave/sold Joran the date rape drug which was administered to Natalee that night. The mysterious 6:30 AM cell call over to Santa Lucia was most likely to this man, and most likely from a frantic Joran unable to revive Natalee. The guy is probably also the one that took Natalee away from Joran and probably disposed of her.
Just my guess...

Posted by: mary Jacobsen | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 10:53 AM
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2007, 03:47:39 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
its OFFICIAL

SHEPARD SMITH IS A FOOL

ROBOTS REPORTING

Yep, his hour is almost over......

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.