April 26, 2024, 11:24:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131782 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
No source yet, but I found this at RWV.  Indicates it was reported prior to June 17, 2005:

News just in that a fourth suspect has been taken into custody. A 26 year old son of a prominent businessman, and purported friend of JVDS. My guess is this is the guy who gave/sold Joran the date rape drug which was administered to Natalee that night. The mysterious 6:30 AM cell call over to Santa Lucia was most likely to this man, and most likely from a frantic Joran unable to revive Natalee. The guy is probably also the one that took Natalee away from Joran and probably disposed of her.
Just my guess...

Posted by: mary Jacobsen | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Thanks Klaas.

Looks like the original report came from ArubaToday. Now that is 2 cell phone reports from that paper that have been left dangling, the other being Dilma's infamous 4am one.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2007, 04:03:29 PM »

Easy on the Nitros Dilbart! Cool

"Who cares that Oduber lost a case against Diario, and what has this to do with the NH case?"

That's rich...coming from RU. Arrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2007, 04:04:04 PM »

Is this lorenzos house??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2007, 04:08:28 PM »

I had to make the image small cause of the margins Mad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Upload it again to photobucket in the large size and just post the link from photobucket without the IMG tags.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2007, 04:14:14 PM »

Note to MF at FOB:  Wink

Oduber looses case against Diario  

ORANJESTAD – In a lawsuit that Oduber had instituted against the morning paper Diario, of which the hearing was this morning, the judge ruled that he doesn’t think that Diario has insulted Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) in an article on the Namdar-case.    

The premier demanded rectification as a result of an article that appeared in the paper on May 14th that stated that the premier ‘has declared himself as main suspect’ in the Namdar-case.  Diario refused to rectify and the premier instituted the lawsuit due to insultation and slurring on his integrity.  “I admit in Oduber’s favour that Diario does impudent assertions in the article about the involvement of the government and the government party in a bribery scandal, but those assertions are strongly put into perspective”, said the judge.  According to him, it is about an analysis of the case and not a statement of the case.

Oduber’s reaction is that he will not appeal.  “I have lost enough time in this case already.  It has become clear to me that everybody can publish anything they want about the government, and not be prosecuted.  We have actually been outlawed.”

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

BUMPED

Klassend ... I believe that this news and its relation to the Natalee Holloway case is huge.  It implies that Natalee and her family still have a voice in Aruba ... a voice that is exposing the corrupt investigation that has denied an eighteen year old American justice.

Maybe Red could consider it a topic for a FP blog?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2007, 04:14:38 PM »

Upload it again to photobucket in the large size and just post the link from photobucket without the IMG tags.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/lorenzohouse.jpg

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »

The one on the left with the clay colored roof?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

ORANJESTAD – In a lawsuit that Oduber had instituted against the morning paper Diario, of which the hearing was this morning, the judge ruled that he doesn’t think that Diario has insulted Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) in an article on the Namdar-case.    

The premier demanded rectification as a result of an article that appeared in the paper on May 14th that stated that the premier ‘has declared himself as main suspect’ in the Namdar-case.  Diario refused to rectify and the premier instituted the lawsuit due to insultation and slurring on his integrity.  “I admit in Oduber’s favour that Diario does impudent assertions in the article about the involvement of the government and the government party in a bribery scandal, but those assertions are strongly put into perspective”, said the judge.  According to him, it is about an analysis of the case and not a statement of the case.

Oduber’s reaction is that he will not appeal.  “I have lost enough time in this case already.  It has become clear to me that everybody can publish anything they want about the government, and not be prosecuted.  We have actually been outlawed.”

BUMPED

Klassend ... I believe that this news and its relation to the Natalee Holloway case is huge.  It implies that Natalee and her family still have a voice in Aruba ... a voice that is exposing the corrupt investigation that has denied an eighteen year old American justice.

Janet

it is HUGE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »

Igsigs,

When you read back at RWV and it isn't there, it is likely Dan deleted it when he archived that thread.

But then, I guess you know that.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

BUMPED

Janet

Janet - I agree.  I'm sure RED will do a FP post on this when he gets home from work  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »

I dont see anything else that could be his house..

Klaas can you delete that other pic please.. Surprised

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2007, 04:21:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

No the white one..It has same style as his..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »

Igsigs - from the RWV archives:

Dan's front page post:

Two Unconfirmed Reports

A message board poster on AOL from Aruba is claiming that three additional men are being questioned. And, that this has been going on the last two days or so. Says American news sources are reporting inaccurate information and seems to be solidly defending Van der Sloot in his posts/responses.

Two quotes on AOL message board site:

1) Thank you for being so positive and not blaming this all on the Arubian law enforcement. They are also now talking to three other men.

2) Faces are blocked in the pictures. Can't tell who they are. It was reported first about 3 days ago in awe mainta. No one else has talked about it then saw it again today in awe mainta. Unfortunately all they say is that they are two arubians and one colombian. I can speculate but that is it

That non-English publication should be at the link. I'd think some reader here can likely disprove it. The second unconfirmed report is below.

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.
Santa Lucia is in Santa Cruz....pass the Ayo Rock Formations.... Right where they have the Donkey sanctuary on map on 2nd page of map Body maybe somewhere around area of Ayo Rock Formations.

The only way the one above would be at all credible is if you knew the records mentioned above were difficult to obtain. I can't imagine any scenario wherein the searching of that area, were the record story true, would be taking place this late in the game. Any earlier report that stated the records were obtained and looked at would seriously call into question the above report.

These are two unconfirmed reports. I'm certain a reader here can address one. The other needs to be taken at face value and cannot be confirmed. When something is unconfirmed, its real value is in helping you to draw a conclusion, or confirm something down the road.

For example, someone tells you that someone is searching for something by helicopter on the East end of an Island. You don't know the source, so the information is unconfirmed.

The next report is a radio broadcast telling you at day break a large contingent of police set off from the station and appear to be heading for the East end of the Island. This elevates the level of believability in report one and makes two all the more significant.

Most journalism comes with a relative factor of believability. The MSM does its job when it presents you information with a very high standard in the above regard.

Unencumbered as he is by certain restrictions, a blogger can present you with information of very different levels of trust, so long as he identifies them as such. This allows you to participate in a manner that the MSM, rightfully, cannot afford you. There are many advantages in this, maybe we'll explore them sometime.

The MSM shows you the finished piece. Eventually a blogger in an ideal situation, and this blog is not that at present, not only allows you to view the finished piece, he also shows you his work. The notion that unconfirmed information has no value is a myth. What's at issue here is, who gets to see it.

In case you didn't hear, the helicopters were being used at night as the infra-red requires temperature differences to see, consequently the cooler night air helps. Also, apparently the calculated rate of cooling for a human body and the air around Aruba last night worked out to there being enough difference for the technology to function.

What is unclear is if there were other nights this would have been so and the birds simply weren't ordered up, or deliverable. Or if a series of hot nights meant there was little point in making an attempt. Perhaps someone will ask that question of the authorities, or already has.

Other new content below.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 04:53 AM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink | Comments (270) | TrackBack (2)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2007, 04:25:19 PM »

But his roof is not white, it's clay colored, isn't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »

Hard to say how it would look on Google Earth, IMO:

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/lorenzohouse.jpg

*******,  that is the one that I thought it was, but when I looked at the distant pictured posted before, the roof has some clay color on it.  so, i don't know

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2007, 04:37:44 PM »

Hey Shep,after a hard day in Hell looking for a body,is it wrong to have a beer.In the wake of horrible things,people have to unwind or go crazy.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2007, 04:38:29 PM »

I think it is both Anna

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2007, 04:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I think it is both Anna

I cant be 100% certain.. They look very similar..When I zoom in the whole thing is white like it distorted. No telling how old that satelite pic is either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.