April 25, 2024, 10:19:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131713 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2007, 06:03:37 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Anna"

That would make the entire house actually rather small.

Certainly not a mansion by any standard.  Doesn't look very maze like to me, more like a chunk.

Rectangular house with awning on the front, not very large.  

But I guess size is relevant and perhaps varies regionally.  I know my son has a new "house" in D.C. area I would think was more like a two-story closet!  My home is very modest but I just expected more from this person who not only inherited a VW dealership from his father but is supposed to be some big drug dealer.

Using the awning on the front which we can see has a car parked under it, estimate the dimentions of the house and what do you get?

Just wondering. . . .

Compared to anything else in the area, this is a large sized house and compound Anna.

Yeh its a monster for sure compared to everything around him..

But most of those appear to be very tiny about the size of the thatched hut for the pool!  Compared to the home of GVC for example, this one is not exceptional IN MY OPINION, just uglier.

It's still not a "mansion" just because the neighbors live in abject poverty.  

Oh, nevermind!  Guess it has tunnels under it to the ocean, too, despite the fact they would have to go for miles and under a major thoroughfare?

Whatever... . . . . .
(See Blah's list above for definition)   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

But most of those appear to be very tiny about the size of the thatched hut for the pool!  Compared to the home of GVC for example, this one is not exceptional IN MY OPINION, just uglier.

It's still not a "mansion" just because the neighbors live in abject poverty.  

Oh, nevermind!  Guess it has tunnels under it to the ocean, too, despite the fact they would have to go for miles and under a major thoroughfare?

Whatever... . . . . .
(See Blah's list above for definition)   Wink

"Nevermind"

"Whatever"

Those are 2 VERY BIG warning signs  Shocked
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2007, 06:11:47 PM »

Anna..I would take that house and property in a heart beat.
It's time to bust the first rumors then..No way that house has underground tunnels to the ocean.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2007, 06:15:40 PM »

It's time to bust the first rumors then..No way that house has underground tunnels to the ocean.

I wouldnt be so sure of that.  Aruba does have some lava tubes under and around it....

might have to research this a little bit
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2007, 06:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

I wouldnt be so sure of that.  Aruba does have some lava tubes under and around it....

might have to research this a little bit

also the ground is different colors on one side of his house to the other.  Kind of grayish towards the ocean and reddish the other way.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

1 more thing, wasnt this part of the island a big mining area?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »

HOUSE ROTATED ONLY

PIC BLOWN TO 200%

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »

His house looks to be about a half mile to the ocean. Doubtful a tunnel there, would have to go under a bunch of houses. But he would be very close to a dock for his boat.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2007, 06:29:40 PM »

We might want to check for nearest boat docks. These show up well on GE.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2007, 06:29:46 PM »

His house looks to be about a half mile to the ocean. Doubtful a tunnel there, would have to go under a bunch of houses. But he would be very close to a dock for his boat.

Easy access to everywhere else on our radar as well.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »

Who started this whole rumor about a tunnel?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2007, 06:31:20 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
OFF TOPIC !!!!

Nine words women use...

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying *%&$# YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer
to #3 above.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Blah...
You forgot

10) I do not Care:  They want you to make a decision for once  even though they may not agree with it.

Hi Monkeys...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

HOUSE ROTATED ONLY

PIC BLOWN TO 200%

Good comparison. Has to be it, Rob, Nothing else in Sanvaneta like it.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2007, 06:32:30 PM »

We might want to check for nearest boat docks. These show up well on GE.

there is a whole friggen marina about a mile and a half to 2 miles away.  Not too far from the drive inn either
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2007, 06:34:02 PM »

maybe more like 3 to 4 miles
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2007, 06:34:16 PM »

Could we a pic of the overall area the  house is located in  & where it is in relation to a town / Drive Inn  ect..  Rolling Eyes

thanks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2007, 06:38:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Found this post in the RWV archives. Wonder if this is Medleyrelay  Laughing  Sure sounds like her, lolol  Laughing

I have listened and watched the Aruba news all day and absolutely not - no way was Paul Van der Sloot arrested - in fact one article said that he was in no way a suspect!

Posted by: Jan | Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 09:12 PM

Yes that be Medley alright.She started out with the nic Jan. Laughing  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2007, 06:40:25 PM »

Easy access to everywhere else on our radar as well.

All that land around his house. A person could be buried anywhere around there and never be found unless there was a wide search of the property surrounding the compound, and there wasn't.

There is a long cluster of boat docks about a half mile south east of his house. North of the Fishbone.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Could we a pic of the overall area the  house is located in  & where it is in relation to a town / Drive Inn  ect..  Rolling Eyes

thanks

Here ya go....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2007, 06:44:27 PM »

Do you think his pot garden was in the area behind the pool, or in front of it?   Laughing

Kidding aside, the picture that Rob blew up makes the house seem as though it's 2 stories.  I can't see windows though.  If it's a two story building, then it would have a pretty good amount of sq. footage/living space.  imo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.