March 28, 2024, 01:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131015 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2007, 01:53:12 AM »

Alright, I'm pooping out now.  Nice to see y'all.  I'll try and pop in tomorrow.

Smoochies.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 01:54:52 AM »

Nite Peaches - I'm out too!

GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2007, 02:02:11 AM »

Found this for ANNA in my travels. It, too, will be in the lounge:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/aa4.gif
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 04:25:35 AM »

CBB not sure of the story about what you did... but glad you did it!

Peaches and SunFreak
get well quick and all Monkeys who are ill and/or have illness in the family please get well fast

And the rest of you Good Monkeys, just keep hanging in there doing Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 06:25:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Paris did say she realizes she is a role model for young girls and wants to be a better one.  She always seems to be looking at some other philanthropic ideas.  She's barely outta the pokey.  I''m willing to let her figure out that she needs to act her age.

I thought she looked cute when she was leaving jail.  She didn't have her blue contacts on and her hair was out of her face.  She did well until she had to run to her mother at the end.  

I feel bad for her.  Poor thing has grown up in a fishbowl.

I agree, she looked cute and clear headed.  It was actually nice seeing her look more normal.

Well, she probably went for media lessons b4 she did the show.
Maybe she will go to the jungle and do some good work.  Laughing  Laughing
It would be a good idea for her to do something positve and change her
" image "  only because she seems to have so much influenece over young girls.

We have a long weekend coming up, it is our Canada Day on July 1. We all play hockey, go to Tim Hortons, eat maple syrup donuts
and say Eh all day long ! ! Oh and 1/2 the country drinks a bunch of brewskies while wearing our favorite hockey team toques.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2007, 06:49:12 AM »

"Kat_Gram" said...quote>>>
"We have a long weekend coming up, it is our Canada Day on July 1. We all play hockey, go to Tim Hortons, eat maple syrup donuts
and say Eh all day long ! ! Oh and 1/2 the country drinks a bunch of brewskies while wearing our favorite hockey team toques."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Razz  Would that be the Maple Leafs?????? Hehehe...I used to go with a guy from St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada. He lives for the LEAFS!!  Laughing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2007, 07:40:34 AM »

Good Morning!

What is the latest on TES and the search in Aruba?  The end of June is here already.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2007, 08:00:21 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Good Morning!

What is the latest on TES and the search in Aruba?  The end of June is here already.

I was just wondering the sme thing.... Cool

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2007, 08:01:44 AM »

Ouch... that was supposed to be "same" not "sme" -- too many bananas and these glasses are killing me...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2007, 08:28:26 AM »

Oh and about my new avatar -- It's my new Larry King look -- you like?

-----

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2007, 08:35:03 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Oh and about my new avatar -- It's my new Larry King look -- you like?

Laughing "Larry King" is the first thing I thought too!!  

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2007, 08:46:15 AM »

Wreck ~ just how bad is the weather situation in Big D?  
We're headed up to Fort Worth tomorrow for a TCU wedding.  I'd like your take on the weather, instead of the forecasters.  Thanks.

Silverfox ~ Love your LK look.  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2007, 09:03:03 AM »

Silverfox, I thought of Harry Caray, but that's just me.  Love the look.  

Peaches, hope you're healing and getting stronger and feeling good.  

Kat_Gram, Happy Canada Day.  Early, I know, but I might forget!  

I listened to Anderson Cooper 360 and who better than him to say that at 26, Paris, with all her money and privilege, could have already started doing something good for the world.  Well, Paris, it's never too late.  As I watched the show, I wondered if all of Paris's businesses suffered without her at the helm.   Rolling Eyes

Morning, Monkeys!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2007, 09:13:58 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Wreck ~ just how bad is the weather situation in Big D?  
We're headed up to Fort Worth tomorrow for a TCU wedding.  I'd like your take on the weather, instead of the forecasters.  Thanks.

Silverfox ~ Love your LK look.  Laughing

Well, Dallas "proper" is WET but not flooding yet (but we are STILL getting more rain forecasted thru Monday.) The lakes around the area (Lavon, Lewisville, Granbury, Possum Kingdom (quit laughing all you Yankees  Wink ), are all bulging and the rivers leading in and out are at flood stage. Roads in the Metroplex are fine at present -- but monitor it closely!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2007, 09:17:32 AM »

*** tcumom, YOUR area  is much worse. You are getting MORE rain AND the run-off from us in the North.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Robots................I know you don't usually "make over" for holidays, and there's no way I could improve on "you".   Wink I just want to be sure you know that you haven't been overlooked.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/rbt4.gif

BTW...............has anyone seen SunFreak? She asked for a makeover and I did this for her. I know she's recouperating from surgery, but if anyone sees her, tell her it's a "Get Well" gift. It's in the Lounge. I'll post it here in hopes she finds it.

i like that.... i like it a lot  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2007, 09:28:53 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
The lakes around the area (Lavon, Lewisville, Granbury, Possum Kingdom (quit laughing all you Yankees  Wink )

Laughing    

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2007, 09:31:55 AM »

I'll add, however, that the flooding is anything but funny!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 09:32:14 AM »

Possum Kingdom

?????????????????????????????????????????

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007, 09:45:01 AM »

Note to MF at FOB:  Wink

Oduber looses case against Diario  

ORANJESTAD – In a lawsuit that Oduber had instituted against the morning paper Diario, of which the hearing was this morning, the judge ruled that he doesn’t think that Diario has insulted Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) in an article on the Namdar-case.    

The premier demanded rectification as a result of an article that appeared in the paper on May 14th that stated that the premier ‘has declared himself as main suspect’ in the Namdar-case.  Diario refused to rectify and the premier instituted the lawsuit due to insultation and slurring on his integrity.  “I admit in Oduber’s favour that Diario does impudent assertions in the article about the involvement of the government and the government party in a bribery scandal, but those assertions are strongly put into perspective”, said the judge.  According to him, it is about an analysis of the case and not a statement of the case.

Oduber’s reaction is that he will not appeal.  “I have lost enough time in this case already.  It has become clear to me that everybody can publish anything they want about the government, and not be prosecuted.  We have actually been outlawed.”

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.