April 18, 2024, 04:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131486 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: June 29, 2007, 01:46:27 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: June 29, 2007, 07:13:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
It's not those photos.  It was two girls that took these.  I remember something about a photo of the ocean and in it there is a building you can see in the distance and it says that the desalinization plant is located in the distance.   Then you get some photos of the refinery area.  I can't remember where I saw them.  It was pages and pages.  I think I looked at for several days.  I remember a lot of photos of the beaches, especially the one called baby beach.  I am not sure where it's located, but there was a lot things in it that was more on the south end of the island.

I found these:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1199752678060396276NDmGOR

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1361423663056700335fsFiMu

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2242329530065682609AJApZU

Klaas,

There is a desalination plant located along the coast in the Balashi area near the Spanish Lagoon according to an old map I have from my visit to Aruba.  On the map it is labeled water desalination and electricity plant.

http://www.aruba.com/about/waterelectricity.php
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 29, 2007, 09:17:46 AM »

Kat , we had to wear clean under pants,in case of an accident.Hello monkeys,some sick people out there.Why try to extort money off a families pain and loss,to get a reward.If I have offended anyone sorry.I have not been nor will I,go to aruba,but was the water briny tasting,like in many areas around the coast.I expect another arrest,later today
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 29, 2007, 09:21:37 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Kat , we had to wear clean under pants,in case of an accident.Hello monkeys,some sick people out there.Why try to extort money off a families pain and loss,to get a reward.If I have offended anyone sorry.I have not been nor will I,go to aruba,but was the water briny tasting,like in many areas around the coast.I expect another arrest,later today

Morning Tiger,
You're thinking another arrest where - Aruba?  Or is this in reference to something I missed late last night?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 29, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Will today be the day we finally have good news and arrests are made?

Just working and lurking, as usual. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #505 on: June 29, 2007, 09:44:19 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

CROPPED AND BLOWN TO 200% AND COLORS INVERTED

Good morning!  WOOHOOO!!!

I think the item you have labeled as a pier may actually be a pipe.  As in, a big pipe carrying water.. or it could be the pipe contains the utilities to run whatever machinery is out there.... Does that make sense or is it just a girly comment from me when I'm still way behind?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 29, 2007, 09:46:07 AM »

Mornin’ Anna – I sure hope so!

Mornin’ Peaches!

I’ll be out of the loop for the next week or so. Taking a little time off to ride down to Nashville TN and hole up for a few days to take in the countryside (civil war spots, Nashville, etc)
Any area monkeys who see a guy on a big Road Glide pulling a trailer plastered with “boycott Aruba – find Natalee” stickers followed by a nice looking babe on a white Heritage, be sure to honk and wave.  We’re going to definitely clip the northern corners of Alabama and Georgia one of the days just so we can pick up a couple of states we’ve not ridden in so far.  So BT, keep your eyes open.  
Leaving at 0800 Saturday morning, returning the afternoon of the 4th.  

I’ll be anxious to here about the NOLA travel show protest when I return.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #507 on: June 29, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Oh Kat,what is a an undershirt?

Same as a wife beater.

You know, the wardrobe of choice of those usually featured on "Cops".  No sleeves to show off those jail tatoos and the muscles.  

Undershirts.  I hadn't thought of those in years.  Very handy in the midwest in winter.  Keep the core warm and the whole body stays warm.  Good to know if you're a kid walking a mile to school uphill in the snow.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #508 on: June 29, 2007, 10:04:29 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Angie - sorry you've been so stressed out.  Sounds like your husband didn't listed to doctors orders, huh?

He is stubborn as heck.. Was doing fine.. but soon as he is done with the meds.. days later its all over again.. its really bad now.. Sad Had a dr appt this morning.. this crap wont go away?  And his insurance wont cover the one med anymore?  Evil or Very Mad  So dr had to call a diff, one in?  His leg is puffed up and red as a beet... and his foot is all icky.. has to call the other dr tomorrow.. One dr says prob surgery.. so the one he gotta call tomorrow. will be the one to decide.  Infection wont go away for some reason?  He actully been listening the last few weeks..

Throw him in a hot bath full of epsom salts and make him sit there.  Several times a day.  Has he not been soaking this problem site all along?  Geez, I wish I had known.  Really warm water and epsom salts will pull the infection out.  I have had cellulitis several times.

Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 29, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

FRIDAY!

FUBARUBA!

Has anyone heard from Leslie? No paper delivery the last couple of days ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #510 on: June 29, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Mornin’ Peaches!

I’ll be out of the loop for the next week or so. Taking a little time off to ride down to Nashville TN and hole up for a few days to take in the countryside (civil war spots, Nashville, etc)
Any area monkeys who see a guy on a big Road Glide pulling a trailer plastered with “boycott Aruba – find Natalee” stickers followed by a nice looking babe on a white Heritage, be sure to honk and wave.  We’re going to definitely clip the northern corners of Alabama and Georgia one of the days just so we can pick up a couple of states we’ve not ridden in so far.  So BT, keep your eyes open.  

Have a safe and fabulous trip, Indy.

Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 29, 2007, 10:06:45 AM »

Murder & Crime thread has passed 33,000 AND 34,000 views ...

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #512 on: June 29, 2007, 10:07:16 AM »

So can we can a Sunfreak report since you're here, Ms. M??

TY

Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 29, 2007, 10:08:52 AM »

... and again, if you've not already done so, go here to wish the New Orleans "demonstrators" well --

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

The travel show has already started and lasts through July 2.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 29, 2007, 10:10:12 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

TY

Oh dear, didn't talked to her yesterday ... will check this morning and get back.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 29, 2007, 10:10:19 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Mornin’ Peaches!

Be sure to ride up the mountain in northeastern Alabama to be in Anna Territory, Indy!  Just cross the Mighty Tennessee and come on up.  Bring your own water, though.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 29, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »

Sheesh - didn't TALK to her yesterday ...

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #517 on: June 29, 2007, 10:11:40 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Peaches"

TY

Oh dear, didn't talked to her yesterday ... will check this morning and get back.

Thank you.  I meant to call her the other day but I was feeling so crappy myself, I decided to keep my baggage to myself.  But send her my love if you would.

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 29, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »

Maybe that's a sewage treatment plant.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 29, 2007, 10:14:17 AM »

Peaches and msmarple, this is what Sunfreak posted on Wednesday:

Quick post to let you know I am A-OK. My incisions hurt like a mofo tho.
TG for modern chemistry.  I'll be back when it doesn't require so much effort & pain. Thanks for all the prayers yesterday. I could feel them all around me. Y'all are the greatest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.