April 26, 2024, 09:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131824 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: June 29, 2007, 11:49:27 PM »

Hey, San....If you happen to dance in the streets when None arrives and I just happen to be there....take some space....cuz I love to dance and since my peripheral is iffy, you better be away from me cuz I might hurt yaa,  Laughing  Just a reminder...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: June 29, 2007, 11:50:15 PM »

Have there been any new translations from Jorans book?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 29, 2007, 11:51:37 PM »

Oh Man,I bought a ticket,to ride in country.   On the City of New Orleans,how prophetic
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: June 29, 2007, 11:51:41 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Haven't seen any bleached.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 29, 2007, 11:58:15 PM »

Thanks, just wondering if I had missed anything .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: June 29, 2007, 11:58:53 PM »

Not from Ramm.  I think Igsigs posted something the other day that was translated by someone else.  It was about Joran admitting to smoking pot and something about Deepak and esctacy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: June 29, 2007, 11:59:55 PM »

Hugging Nemo, but going off to browse in the lower realms of monkeyland.  Might be back...might not.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 30, 2007, 12:02:01 AM »

Nite all Monkeys, see you tomorrow.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: June 30, 2007, 12:02:23 AM »

Nite Lala's

Igsigs posted this yesterday:

Joran 6/29 Book

You ask me also if i have smoked marihuana. I have sometimes smoked marihuana. You inform me that several people there explain that Deepak sells ecstasy. I have never seen Deepak selling ecstasy pills.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 30, 2007, 12:02:42 AM »

Nite BB
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 30, 2007, 12:06:09 AM »

quiet in here

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #911 on: June 30, 2007, 12:29:18 AM »

Quote from: "CJ1"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "CJ1"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Monkeys!  Good for ShyMonkey's son!  I say he's not just an honorary monkey...he's family now.   Come on out shy monkey and chat with us for a while.  

Hey where is that new monkey today?  I haven't gotten he/she broken in yet and besides I haven't mentioned the rules.  You know, the no spittin, cussin or whatever.  Laughing

If you mean me, not to worry.  I'm well aware.  Been reading here for a long time.

CJ1
I do not know & do not need to know if you are Dihannah1's friend
Just darn glad you decided to join us..
But you will have to talk to LaLa's about how to stay out of her book ( Good Luck  Laughing )... Wink

Not Dihannah1's friend.

I thought all Monkeys were friends  Crying or Very sad  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 30, 2007, 12:32:28 AM »

Dihannah - I think they were referring to your SHY friend.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 30, 2007, 12:36:23 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "San"
Yes I do Laughing

San

It is hard for this OldF  to vision you Swaying on the sidewalk watching NoneS dancing in the street Rolling Eyes

Nope
I think there would be a going on for the best street dancing space  
JMO of course

OF,  I LOVE your smilies!  I AM starting a thread to share some...  That one slapping each other is hilarious!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 30, 2007, 12:38:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dihannah - I think they were referring to your SHY friend.

I know, I was kidding! since CJ1 said 'dihannah1' isn't my friend.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 30, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »

O/T Long story, bottom line I was trying to help woman who needed help on a city street... I used my cell phone to dial 911... It connected Laughing  Laughing  but then said something to the effect (in both English and Spanish) that I was on hold for it was a busy time and also for me to be sure to tell them my cell phone tele number when they answered.

After about 2 minutes I went to a pay phone.. gee I didn't know 911 was free Embarassed  Anyway, question... is this the way 911 works on a cell phone... you are on hold for a long time??? TIA PS cell phone is neat, even has a clock on the front! Guess I have been in a cave vs. this technology.

And so they don't know where I am at??? ie: location as in a land line???

PS I old the former mayor/city councilman, avid "packer" about the bad vib I got from last week from the neighbor who had threaten me in Aug. 05.. he told me to keep him informed. I have seen him pick up the phone and talk directly to the local Police Chief and our President. Hardworking man and his wife too.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 30, 2007, 12:45:24 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
O/T Long story, bottom line I was trying to help woman who needed help on a city street... I used my cell phone to dial 911... It connected Laughing  Laughing  but then said something to the effect (in both English and Spanish) that I was on hold for it was a busy time and also for me to be sure to tell them my cell phone tele number when they answered.

After about 2 minutes I went to a pay phone.. gee I didn't know 911 was free Embarassed  Anyway, question... is this the way 911 works on a cell phone... you are on hold for a long time??? TIA PS cell phone is neat, even has a clock on the front! Guess I have been in a cave vs. this technology.

PS I old the former mayor/city councilman, avid "packer" about the bad vib I got from last week from the neighbor who had threaten me in Aug. 05.. he told me to keep him informed. I have seen him pick up the phone and talk directly to the local Police Chief and our President. Hardworking man and his wife too.

Gee IBE,  I'm not sure.  I've called 911 once on my cell phone and didn't go through all that.  I also have caller-id on my cell just like my home phone.  I don't know why that happened, other than they were very busy?

I am so glad you have somebody finally looking out for you and that evil man who threatened you.  YOU stay on top of it and let him know every little thing you can, so they can protect you and make you feel safe, like you should feel!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: June 30, 2007, 12:46:40 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

hello IBE

i was going to suggest, you go to your local police station and ask them if you can try the phone out ..while you are there so they know you are not playing games with them........

maye you were not near a tower

i dont know for sure....but around here... even a cell phone NOT hooked up to a provider will when work when you dial 911
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 30, 2007, 12:47:47 AM »

IBE, if you get a power outage wou will be ok for 3 weeks

you have light  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 30, 2007, 12:53:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Not from Ramm.  I think Igsigs posted something the other day that was translated by someone else.  It was about Joran admitting to smoking pot and something about Deepak and esctacy

He aint no delicious sporter!! He is a menthol ciggy smokin,alcohol drug abusing,womanizing,rapist and murdering pathological liar! Wink

Wouldnt surprise me at all if deepak was selling xtasy as he looks like he is tripping off the stuff in some of these pics.

This pic was supposed to be after they were released. Weird that Joran and Satish would be together..Dont ya think?

http://tinyurl.com/3xw2gl

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.