April 19, 2024, 12:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131505 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 30, 2007, 01:12:03 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Well all monkeys who are left and Robots (we need to find a robot monkey).  I'm going nighty night now.  IBE, YOU stay safe sweetie!

To all Sweet Dreams and God Bless!

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: June 30, 2007, 01:14:05 AM »

Nite Dihannah
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: June 30, 2007, 01:17:07 AM »

Well all monkeys who are left and Robots (we need to find a robot monkey).  I'm going nighty night now.  IBE, YOU stay safe sweetie!

To all Sweet Dreams and God Bless!

Thanks
Best thing I ever did that night was 1) was to post here and feel much safer 2) follow your directions and call the police and 3) tell his fellow tonight. Oh a few nights ago I had a private session with the part assoc. board (we own the land) about the "bad" vib.

He's a honorary life member in our local American Legion and a member of the NRA too.

He was born in Italy. His bio says he's about 5 years older than I but I can't get the time line to work out

He was in the Italian underground in WWII, then forced to serve with Hitler when very young in Italy, somewhere in there he joined the US Army and lead tanks and advancement up some big hill or mountain in Italy, winning the battle and it was a decisive one too.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: June 30, 2007, 01:18:46 AM »

Is their a Monkey dictionary.. sorry about the wrong spellings. Time to call it a night

Thanks all.. am reading backwards on the Thread

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 30, 2007, 01:20:26 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Is their a Monkey dictionary.. sorry about the wrong spellings. Time to call it a night

Thanks all.. am reading backwards on the Thread

good night IBE

i will keep watch here for a little bit

i cant multi task very well

but im trying...working and reading at the same time  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: June 30, 2007, 01:21:44 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
O/T Long story, bottom line I was trying to help woman who needed help on a city street... I used my cell phone to dial 911... It connected Laughing  Laughing  but then said something to the effect (in both English and Spanish) that I was on hold for it was a busy time and also for me to be sure to tell them my cell phone tele number when they answered.

After about 2 minutes I went to a pay phone.. gee I didn't know 911 was free Embarassed  Anyway, question... is this the way 911 works on a cell phone... you are on hold for a long time??? TIA PS cell phone is neat, even has a clock on the front! Guess I have been in a cave vs. this technology.

And so they don't know where I am at??? ie: location as in a land line???

PS I old the former mayor/city councilman, avid "packer" about the bad vib I got from last week from the neighbor who had threaten me in Aug. 05.. he told me to keep him informed. I have seen him pick up the phone and talk directly to the local Police Chief and our President. Hardworking man and his wife too.

hello IBE

i was going to suggest, you go to your local police station and ask them if you can try the phone out ..while you are there so they know you are not playing games with them........

maye you were not near a tower

i dont know for sure....but around here... even a cell phone NOT hooked up to a provider will when work when you dial 911
 Cool

Great idea thanks Laughing  Will do it tomorrow. That way if I am there they can't arrest me for bothering them from the field with a false call.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 30, 2007, 01:22:56 AM »

Nite IBE
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: June 30, 2007, 01:22:57 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
O/T Long story, bottom line I was trying to help woman who needed help on a city street... I used my cell phone to dial 911... It connected Laughing  Laughing  but then said something to the effect (in both English and Spanish) that I was on hold for it was a busy time and also for me to be sure to tell them my cell phone tele number when they answered.

After about 2 minutes I went to a pay phone.. gee I didn't know 911 was free Embarassed  Anyway, question... is this the way 911 works on a cell phone... you are on hold for a long time??? TIA PS cell phone is neat, even has a clock on the front! Guess I have been in a cave vs. this technology.

And so they don't know where I am at??? ie: location as in a land line???

PS I old the former mayor/city councilman, avid "packer" about the bad vib I got from last week from the neighbor who had threaten me in Aug. 05.. he told me to keep him informed. I have seen him pick up the phone and talk directly to the local Police Chief and our President. Hardworking man and his wife too.

hello IBE

i was going to suggest, you go to your local police station and ask them if you can try the phone out ..while you are there so they know you are not playing games with them........

maye you were not near a tower

i dont know for sure....but around here... even a cell phone NOT hooked up to a provider will when work when you dial 911
 Cool

Great idea thanks Laughing  Will do it tomorrow. That way if I am there they can't arrest me for bothering them from the field with a false call.

exactly

we dont want to have to bail you out  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 30, 2007, 01:23:03 AM »

Robots "hanging around" Laughing  Laughing  to be first in the cage? We have two more pages!!! Back to reading backwards.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 30, 2007, 01:24:12 AM »

Robots "hanging around" Laughing  Laughing  to be first in the cage? We have two more pages!!! Back to reading backwards.

hehehehheeheheh

i will keep typing and talking to myself

then i will SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP in to get there first  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: June 30, 2007, 01:30:08 AM »

Calling CBB,  CBB!  Robots said he ain't skeeered of you and he's making fun of how beautiful I am!

Careful, Robots! I could always have "Tink" throwing knives from those outstretched hands!  Laughing  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 30, 2007, 01:30:43 AM »

i wont make it to the new page...

very tired

worked all day and most of last night

see you all tomorrow

hope you sleep like good little ROBOTS
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 30, 2007, 01:32:07 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Calling CBB,  CBB!  Robots said he ain't skeeered of you and he's making fun of how beautiful I am!

Careful, Robots! I could always have "Tink" throwing knives from those outstretched hands!  Laughing  Wink

LOL.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

i was thinking you went to bed........heheheheeehehe

ummmmm..errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ummmmm

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 30, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »

Looks like all the monkeys are staying up late tonight.

IBE I had a friend who was nervous staying on her own so she got a pair of worn out work boots from her friend's husband and put them by her front door.  They were huge clod hoppers and she never had any unwanted visitors after that!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 30, 2007, 01:52:00 AM »

put a sign on your mailbox

1. Mr. and Mrs. IBE  

2. put a couple of TOOL BOXES by the front steps  Cool

3. get a whistkle

4. keep phone with you at all times

5. keep baseball bat near by at all times

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: June 30, 2007, 02:22:11 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I know we have some vegetarian Monkeys. There is a recall on Veggie Booty. May be infected with Salmonella.

I think I just had a veggie booty recall!   Shocked
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 30, 2007, 02:27:27 AM »

spammers

A few pages ago Monkeys were talking about receiving spam and reporting it

Generally"   if the spam is about Paypal or eBay forward to <spoof@ (ebay.com or paypal.com)

Go to the top of your screen or somewhere near there and see if there is a link in your email program to show the headers (tells the IP addresses of how the email got to you and from where it came, mostly)

If you can forward your spam to the company it is spamming, try to include the headers too... using this link will make the letter appear in HTML the programming language they used to do your email. This helps them catch the baddies faster! Then there's always forwarding stuff to the FBI and another govt. agency that does with the internet. (forgot name again)

Sometimes in the middle of your email headers you can see a name and an email link that doesn't even have the company's name in it.

Spammers have become very sophisticated and are putting all kinds of things into an email with attachments, jpgs, quicktime etc.

To forward you spam to other companies just use <abuse@whatever.com> add in the company name; will forward it to the dept. that deals with fraudulent emails.

Then don't forget to delete the email, but also delete the pictures and other things what are stored in your email under "parts" and (Senior moment, forgot word) maybe it's called attachments. I got tired of doing this so:

I do a double whammy now on my email... I check all my email while it is my internet provider site, then close it out and use another email program to download what I have left.. ie:emails I wish.

Some internet providers have great spam blockers and you can check the level of spam you want blocked. I still have to manually go through the "parts" and other place.. for I like to save for instance pictures of flowers that come in the email or whatevers.

I am glad I am retired in the fact I don't have to deal with emails at work. at home is a mess enough!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 30, 2007, 02:43:10 AM »

Quote from: "Karo"
I loved the Mamas & Papa's and Motown---and the Rolling Stones  Very Happy

Posted in the travel thread about New Orleans today.  It was SOOOOOO hot and humid, I feel drained and tired.  But it went pretty well today.  I didn't get many good pics -- but may get more tomorrow.  I only posted 2.

Several years ago a friend traveled across this continent just to meet me and say hello.  As we sat on a bench and looked across the mighty Mississippi, she had but one thought.

“It’s kinda brown.”    Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 30, 2007, 02:43:22 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Igsigs posted this yesterday:

Joran 6/29 Book

You ask me also if i have smoked marihuana. I have sometimes smoked marihuana. You inform me that several people there explain that Deepak sells ecstasy. I have never seen Deepak selling ecstasy pills.

Arrow  And...used somebody elses urine to pass the drug test.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 30, 2007, 02:49:46 AM »

Thanks for all the ideas!

In jail??? send cookies and cupcakes and an internet access!

The time he threatened me (Aug 05)  he was about 6 feet from my front porch steps, katty (kitty) cornered kind of behind me when he started threating to kill my dog, my cat and then me. I stood there for I wasn't going down with my back turned... I told him to go the F.. away and he threatened me again. i thought if I raised my voice higher someone would come out to help  wrong so I told him if one of us was going down I was to be the one standing. He just turned and walked away. yesterday and today he's been more out in the daylight or maybe it's because I am more out in the daylight this week.

The last time... the bad vib last Friday or the Friday before.. he was coming out of his trailer fenced patio and was about 40 feet away just getting to my steps. That's what'

Is so funny... I could have sworn I saw his eyes that far way.

I have a dog... I think he would take him down if inside and some clutter in here to slow down the path. My fear is outside and him behind me. My dog has and always goes with me unless it's too hot outside.. except that last time of the vib and I was checking on a neighbor's dog. It was 10 pm.

Darn the last (1992) riots started me to stay in at night more and at least not out as late and now this thing! Must regroup thoughts. It like terrorism; if we give in they have won.

I can't fake him... we live in a gated community and everyone sort of knows who's alone and not. There are some here, though, I have never seen, ever. Would be a good place for a witness protection area! Laughing  Laughing

The older lady (mid 70's) he threatened before and after me was talking to him yesterday just like friendly neighbors. I will never talk to him.

JFK said forgive your enemies but don't forget their names. IMO I find the 1st part very hard right now.  

Thanks for listening (reading)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.