April 16, 2024, 10:52:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131423 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2007, 04:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
The names of Nelson Oduber and Rudy Croes have been mentioned many times during the last two years.  Does anyone know why the Govenor General of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol, is rarely if ever mentioned?  Would he not be able to have some impact on the progress of this case?  He is, after all, appointed by the Queen to this position and would surely have some influence in Aruba and be communicating with the Netherlands....

Unless certain influential individuals within the Dutch administration are involved in the the coverup ....

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

This is why I think all these recent searches are a farce.

Me too.   Evil or Very Mad

Me thress.  Evil or Very Mad
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2007, 04:43:48 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
The names of Nelson Oduber and Rudy Croes have been mentioned many times during the last two years.  Does anyone know why the Govenor General of Aruba, Fredis Refunjol, is rarely if ever mentioned?  Would he not be able to have some impact on the progress of this case?  He is, after all, appointed by the Queen to this position and would surely have some influence in Aruba and be communicating with the Netherlands....

Unless certain influential individuals within the Dutch administration are involved in the the coverup ....

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
November 14, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN:  They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

This is why I think all these recent searches are a farce.

Me too.   Evil or Very Mad

Me three.  Evil or Very Mad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »

I am off ....

Have a good day Monkeys.

Klaas ... thank you for ALL you do to make the SM forum a place that is truly honoring to Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

1:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Anna"

The one on the left with the clay colored roof?

No the white one..It has same style as his..

But his roof is not white, it's clay colored, isn't it?

I think it is both Anna

I cant be 100% certain.. They look very similar..When I zoom in the whole thing is white like it distorted. No telling how old that satelite pic is either.

*******, I was looking at that area earlier. There are only five residences north of Sanvaneta that are isolated like the photo we have seen of Lorenzo's compound. The ones on the far left and right have white roofs, the others red and/or gray. The one on the far left is huge, swimming pool and multiple wings. Do we know whether Lorenzo's compound has a pool?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "AZSunny"

The one on the left with the clay colored roof?

No the white one..It has same style as his..

But his roof is not white, it's clay colored, isn't it?

I think it is both Anna

I cant be 100% certain.. They look very similar..When I zoom in the whole thing is white like it distorted. No telling how old that satelite pic is either.

*******, I was looking at that area earlier. There are only five residences north of Sanvaneta that are isolated like the photo we have seen of Lorenzo's compound. The ones on the far left and right have white roofs, the others red and/or gray. The one on the far left is huge, swimming pool and multiple wings. Do we know whether Lorenzo's compound has a pool?

Hummm like a maze.  I always thought when I heard the term maze in the Shango/Simian post it meant multiple wings just like the Sloots home.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2007, 04:54:38 PM »

OFF TOPIC !!!!

Nine words women use...

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying *%&$# YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer
to #3 above.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2007, 05:07:22 PM »

Here is that other house with the pool.. This could be it as well..

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/lorenzohouse2.jpg

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2007, 05:10:31 PM »

Blah.......

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

How in the world do you know these things?????  
You are such a wise man.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Rock On!!  Cool
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »

I think this is lorenzos house.. Wall around the property and bungalow visible from the pic in same location.. Wink

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »

I think this is lorenzos house.. Wall around the property and bungalow visible from the pic in same location.. Wink

I think you are correct. That is the one with the pool, far left. The fence definitely fits the description. Didn't see anything like that on the other houses up there. The Lorenzo address 172 Sanveneta was sent to me by another poster. It doesn't show up on Google Earth, not in their address bank.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Blah.......

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

How in the world do you know these things?????  
You are such a wise man.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Rock On!!  Cool

I think some brave man long ago deciphered these translations and left them for us to study and use as reference.  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2007, 05:23:20 PM »

I think you are correct. That is the one with the pool, far left. The fence definitely fits the description. Didn't see anything like that on the other houses up there. The Lorenzo address 172 Sanveneta was sent to me by another poster. It doesn't show up on Google Earth, not in their address bank.

Yup.. I think we have a winner.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2007, 05:23:57 PM »

Hummm like a maze.  I always thought when I heard the term maze in the Shango/Simian post it meant multiple wings just like the Sloots home.

If Lorenzo's is the house ******* has posted in photobucket it is a big spread, isolated, and heavily fenced in. Would be a maze to most.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2007, 05:27:19 PM »

I wanted to look at it in proximinity to the drive-in theater. Looks to be just a couple or few minutes by car. No traffic early in the morning so would be a snap for Lorenzo to drop Joran there if that is where he caught the bus is true.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3507

Linda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The schedule for both the downtown theatre and the drive-in can be found at www.seaportcinemas.com

Linda

11-17-2005, 08:30 AM    post #4  
 charles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it is open and consider the following:

Been raining in the evenings
This brings mosquitoes
Smooching in the back seats is allowed on Aruba also.

Be well
charles
arubafastphones.com

charles

11-17-2005, 08:34 AM    post #5  
 Lucia

You can find the schedule on www.thecinemas.aw.

Lucia

11-17-2005, 10:10 AM    post #6  
 Kathy

Where is the drive in theatre located?

Kathy

11-17-2005, 10:20 AM    post #7  
 Sheila in Boston

Where is the drive in movie? I have been there six times and this is news to me.
Would be fun.
Thanks,
Sheila

Sheila in Boston

11-17-2005, 11:44 AM    post #8  
 Bridzilla

It's fun....not the most up to date movies as they have in the downtown theatre...but very nostalgic...from the 50"s...have fun

Bridzilla

11-17-2005, 11:47 AM    post #9  
 Sue

Where is the Drive-in?

Sue

11-17-2005, 12:01 PM    post #10  
 Liz from N.J.

You can check-out the movie schedule for the Drive-in Theatre at http://Http://www.arubatoday.com

Cost of drive-in is $10 Awg (Aruban $)per car. What a bargain.

11-17-2005, 12:35 PM    post #11  
 MARCUS

It is going toward San Nicholas about 2 miles on the left past the airport.

MARCUS

11-17-2005, 02:10 PM    post #12  
 LisaG

In Balashi. Go LG Smith Blvd on the way to Saint Nicholaas. It is on the left side, I believe the Balashi Plant is on the right and there is a stop light I think.

LisaG

11-17-2005, 04:36 PM    post #13  
 Chris

Bucuti resort also has "movie nite" on the beach twice a week. Check it out.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »

woops, sorry about that last post
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2007, 05:35:39 PM »

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2007, 05:35:54 PM »

Looks to be the length of about 25 city blocks from Lorenzo's to the drive-in, much of it straight highway with no traffic lights. Estimate about 2.5 miles, three max.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »

Found this post in the RWV archives. Wonder if this is Medleyrelay  Laughing  Sure sounds like her, lolol  Laughing

I have listened and watched the Aruba news all day and absolutely not - no way was Paul Van der Sloot arrested - in fact one article said that he was in no way a suspect!

Posted by: Jan | Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 09:12 PM
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2007, 05:37:23 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.