March 28, 2024, 06:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 130992 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2007, 05:39:41 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Thats it!!!

See That little circular structure with the grass roof - you can see it in both pics

EDITED BY SAN:  Blah I deleted the IMG tags.  The links will work.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Easy on the Nitros Dilbart! Cool

"Who cares that Oduber lost a case against Diario, and what has this to do with the NH case?"

That's rich...coming from RU. Arrow

someone must have misplaced mr dutch bunny's carrot  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »

I may be on a older google earth program..Does your image of lorenzo's house come in clearer?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2007, 05:40:54 PM »

top picture is taken from someone standing near the push pin on bottom picture
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2007, 05:42:52 PM »

I may be on a older google earth program..Does your image of lorenzo's house come in clearer?

i was just looking at it but i lost it when I went to the drive in  Laughing  Laughing

I need to update my google earth too though but it looks the same on mine
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2007, 05:43:16 PM »

******* I can try shortly on my lappy downstairs for it is pretty crisp on that toshiba.....is there a street address or did I miss that previously?

I wish I had a pool that size in my backyard no wait, that means more work, but it sure beats Red's wading pool  Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2007, 05:44:47 PM »

thats a pretty good distance from Lorenzo's to the drive-in
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2007, 05:47:12 PM »

This looks like it could well be the same house.  Note the clay colored awning on the front of the house.  It is approximately the length of a car in depth?

That would make the entire house actually rather small.

Certainly not a mansion by any standard.  Doesn't look very maze like to me, more like a chunk.

Rectangular house with awning on the front, not very large.  

But I guess size is relevant and perhaps varies regionally.  I know my son has a new "house" in D.C. area I would think was more like a two-story closet!  My home is very modest but I just expected more from this person who not only inherited a VW dealership from his father but is supposed to be some big drug dealer.

Using the awning on the front which we can see has a car parked under it, estimate the dimentions of the house and what do you get?

Just wondering. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2007, 05:47:38 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Thats it!!!

See That little circular structure with the grass roof - you can see it in both pics

I went back and checked. None of those other isolated compounds up in that area has the circular hut on their grounds. That has to be it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2007, 05:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
******* I can try shortly on my lappy downstairs for it is pretty crisp on that toshiba.....is there a street address or did I miss that previously?

I wish I had a pool that size in my backyard no wait, that means more work, but it sure beats Red's wading pool  Laughing

I am on a older mac some I have to use that google earth. You cant miss the house its huuuge!!! Go north of savaneta and just a tad west.

I noticed lorenzo has zero residences north of him. He could go anywhere  on those back roads and not be noticed.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "blah"

Thats it!!!

I went back and checked. None of those other isolated compounds up in that area has the circular hut on their grounds. That has to be it.

yep, there no doubt in my mind this is the place
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2007, 05:49:44 PM »

LOL Blah

Point #2

My son always said there is a difference between "real" time and "girl" time.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Certainly not a mansion by any standard.  Doesn't look very maze like to me, more like a chunk.

But I guess size is relevant and perhaps varies regionally.  I know my son has a new "house" in D.C. area I would think was more like a two-story closet!  My home is very modest but I just expected more from this person who not only inherited a VW dealership from his father but is supposed to be some big drug dealer.

Using the awning on the front which we can see has a car parked under it, estimate the dimentions of the house and what do you get?

Just wondering. . . .

Compared to anything else in the area, this is a large sized house and compound Anna.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2007, 05:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
No source yet, but I found this at RWV.  Indicates it was reported prior to June 17, 2005:

News just in that a fourth suspect has been taken into custody. A 26 year old son of a prominent businessman, and purported friend of JVDS. My guess is this is the guy who gave/sold Joran the date rape drug which was administered to Natalee that night. The mysterious 6:30 AM cell call over to Santa Lucia was most likely to this man, and most likely from a frantic Joran unable to revive Natalee. The guy is probably also the one that took Natalee away from Joran and probably disposed of her.
Just my guess...

Posted by: mary Jacobsen | Friday, June 17, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Thanks Klaas.

I found this
Phone Calls And Messages
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/phone_calls_and.html
Looks like the original report came from ArubaToday. Now that is 2 cell phone reports from that paper that have been left dangling, the other being Dilma's infamous 4am one.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »

Does anyone know if TES searched that Spanish Lagoon?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »

Just wondering. . . .

Compared to anything else in the area, this is a large sized house and compound Anna.

Yeh its a monster for sure compared to everything around him..

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »

I think the crow's nest on top is of interest too, needing a look-out OR perhaps he just liked that ocean view ......

******* when I close up shop for work I'll go see if I can get a clearer shot, maybe can, maybe not.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2007, 05:57:18 PM »

Just wondering. . . .

But not compared to other houses in Aruba like his mother's for example.  The house where Hiram's birthday party was looked like it might be a mansion.  GVC's house looks much larger and nicer, etc.  By the standards of the homes we have seen, this one is very mediocre.

I just don't understand calling this a mansion even by local standards. Why is this the only one called a mansion when it is more modest than most we have seen?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »

Just wondering. . . .

But not compared to other houses in Aruba like his mother's for example.  The house where Hiram's birthday party was looked like it might be a mansion.  GVC's house looks much larger and nicer, etc.  By the standards of the homes we have seen, this one is very mediocre.

I just don't understand calling this a mansion even by local standards. Why is this the only one called a mansion when it is more modest than most we have seen?

I imagine we will find out how big it is when the police auction it off.  Oh wait this is Aruba, never mind
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2007, 06:02:46 PM »

Just wondering. . . .

Everyone of them has spectacular homes...Lorenzo's may not have the sq footage of the Gottenboes or GVC..But its all by itself with some property,pool and other bdgs..Again it looks like 3x the size of the homes around him

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.