March 28, 2024, 08:23:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 130996 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: June 29, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
An anonymous user with the same IP address as the person who made the edits confessed early Friday on an online discussion page attached to the Web site, saying the changes were based on rumors and speculation, not hard evidence.

The authenticity of the posting could not immediately be confirmed.

"I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it," the user wrote.

Wow

Do you believe him?  How did he just dream something like that up?

Not really. I suspect they know who this person is now though and he'll be investigated thoroughly.  

I had wondered if Benoit had sent a message to someone.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: June 29, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »

ok, never mind... I got it!  going out for actual work... ttyl

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 29, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »

An anonymous user with the same IP address as the person who made the edits confessed early Friday on an online discussion page attached to the Web site, saying the changes were based on rumors and speculation, not hard evidence.

"I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it," the user wrote.

Wow

Not really. I suspect they know who this person is now though and he'll be investigated thoroughly.  

That's what I was thinking.  He could have sent one and this person caught wind of it.  Things can travel fast across the net.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #543 on: June 29, 2007, 11:43:44 AM »

I am going to check back here later.  Stuff to do.  

Have a great day, y'all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 29, 2007, 11:46:40 AM »

Wow

Ya know, I think it is too much of a coincedence - what are the odds?  Something is definately fishy here.

And ESPECIALLY that the town he posted from just happens to be where the head quarters of the WWE?  Another freaky coincedence?  I think not.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: June 29, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »

WOW, come back from lunch and there’s 2 new pages of posts.  The day before vacation is always a long and slow day!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 29, 2007, 11:57:02 AM »

Tylergal sent me yet another freaky WWE happening.  You can go to Weikepedia to get her full story but check out this part:

On June 15, 2007, WWE.com announced that "Sensational" Sherri Martel had died that morning at her mother's residence in Birmingham, Alabama.[8] Dave Meltzer stated on his Wrestling ******* Live radio show that Martel's passing was not a result of natural causes, and that the case is still under investigation by law enforcement. On June 19, 2007, police confirmed that Martel did not die of natural causes, but no foul play is suspected. A cause of death for Martel will not be determined until her autopsy and toxicology reports have been completed. Based on what is known, Martel had gone to bed at her mother's home (where she was living recently) because she wasn't feeling well. Her husband found her unresponsive later that afternoon. according to martel's sister sherri passed away while talking to her mother while she was drinking coffee.. (fox's on the record reported it) however autopsy reports are suppose to come in 5-6 months according to alabama medical examiner

---------

What is all this?  I know nothing about WWE or any of these people but is this the result of steroids or what is going on?  What tests could possibly take 5-6 months to get results?  That is very strange.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: June 29, 2007, 11:57:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good Morning Monkeys!!

Peaches - good to see ya gal!

Indy - have a safe trip and hope ya have a great time!

Working and Lurking as usual Confused

Thanks Kimmy - will do!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 29, 2007, 11:58:13 AM »

Tiger and Anna
That’s sorta my plan right now, a day trip to hit NE Alabama and NW Georgia.  Heading south out of Nashville towards Huntsville, then meandering over towards Trenton, GA and up to Lookout Mtn.  Then I24 back to Nashville.  Looks to be about a 300 miles round trip, perfect for a nice leisurely day ride.

Help me with Mentone Tiger, what’s that? I don’t see it on my Streets and Trips.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: June 29, 2007, 12:04:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Tylergal sent me yet another freaky WWE happening.  You can go to Weikepedia to get her full story but check out this part:

On June 15, 2007, WWE.com announced that "Sensational" Sherri Martel had died that morning at her mother's residence in Birmingham, Alabama.[8] Dave Meltzer stated on his Wrestling ******* Live radio show that Martel's passing was not a result of natural causes, and that the case is still under investigation by law enforcement. On June 19, 2007, police confirmed that Martel did not die of natural causes, but no foul play is suspected. A cause of death for Martel will not be determined until her autopsy and toxicology reports have been completed. Based on what is known, Martel had gone to bed at her mother's home (where she was living recently) because she wasn't feeling well. Her husband found her unresponsive later that afternoon. according to martel's sister sherri passed away while talking to her mother while she was drinking coffee.. (fox's on the record reported it) however autopsy reports are suppose to come in 5-6 months according to alabama medical examiner

---------

What is all this?  I know nothing about WWE or any of these people but is this the result of steroids or what is going on?  What tests could possibly take 5-6 months to get results?  That is very strange.

Anna, the WWE who used to be the WWF have been using and abusing steriods for years.  I blame Vince McMahon for the steriod problems.  Recently over the past few years there have been a few deaths associated with the abuse of steriods.  McMahon will never admit to it but he knows and probably encourages the use.  Look at some of these wrestlers and you could just tell who is on them and who is not.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: June 29, 2007, 12:08:09 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Tiger and Anna
That’s sorta my plan right now, a day trip to hit NE Alabama and NW Georgia.  Heading south out of Nashville towards Huntsville, then meandering over towards Trenton, GA and up to Lookout Mtn.  Then I24 back to Nashville.  Looks to be about a 300 miles round trip, perfect for a nice leisurely day ride.

Help me with Mentone Tiger, what’s that? I don’t see it on my Streets and Trips.

Yes, definitely stop by Mentone.  I wonder if they still have that little cafe in the log cabin?  I had the best iced there once.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: June 29, 2007, 12:10:58 PM »

Anna
Greta had Rick Karle from FOX6 on her show last night talking about Sherrie.  They say her death is not fue to natural causes, but aren't sure what type of drug she could have been using to cause this.  I suspect some type of steroid and I am sure the coroner does too.  Don't think there was anything on the toxicology report though.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: June 29, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »

Well, heck!  Indy that should have been iced tea.  I think I need to slouch back to my corner now... Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 29, 2007, 12:14:37 PM »

IndyDan,

http://www.mentonealabama.org/

Lots of scenic areas to chose from in this area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 29, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Indy if you are gonna hit NW Ga you should ride on down to Kennesaw Mtn National Battlefield. Not very far from Lookout Mtn Tn.

http://www.nps.gov/kemo/

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 29, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »

LONDON —  Police thwarted a terror attack Friday near the famed Piccadilly Circus in the heart of London, defusing a crude bomb made of gasoline, propane gas, and nails after an ambulance crew spotted smoke coming from a silver Mercedes outside a nightclub.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287292,00.html

Good job by the Brits, way to stay on your toes !
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: June 29, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »

Lala's and Anna,
Gotcha, Mentone ALABAMA.  I was looking for a Mentone in NW Georgia or Tennesee near Lookout Mt.
I'll definately check out Mentone.  My planned route was going to be so close to there anyway, I'll just putt on over and have a looksee.
Thanks for the link Anna.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: June 29, 2007, 12:33:11 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Indy if you are gonna hit NW Ga you should ride on down to Kennesaw Mtn National Battlefield. Not very far from Lookout Mtn Tn.

I wasn't planning on going that far east but ya know, I'm a civil war junkie so I might just have to fit that in - Thanks Yap!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: June 29, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I wasn't planning on going that far east but ya know, I'm a civil war junkie so I might just have to fit that in - Thanks Yap!

I assume you have the Chickamauga Battlefield in your itinerary?  There si really just too much to see quickly.  Better take your time and spend a few days.  Tennessee Aquarium at Chattanooga is among the attractions there, really nice.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 29, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »

ANyone read Ann Coulters response yet??

Laughing  Laughing

http://www.breitbart.com/anncoultercolumn.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.