March 29, 2024, 06:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131056 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: June 29, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Ooops, the above post was to BTgirl.  Screwed up trying to shorten the quote.   Embarassed

I fixed it Indy.

Thanks San!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 29, 2007, 03:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "MeMere"
BT...this worries me that you are putting that out there....am I too old or what?

You're not too old, but I don't work in a dangerous place. It's a medium-sized office building with lots of people around, so even if someone meant me harm, I don't think they'd manage to get away with it. We are very security conscious in our office.  Very Happy

Oh, and I meant to add that I work in a different state from where I live. Giving my office location does not even hint at my home location.  Wink

BTgirl - I removed the link to your work address.  I didn't feel comfortable with it being posted.  Guess I'm overly cautious like Mere  Wink
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 29, 2007, 03:32:40 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Indy with this heat wave in Ga you may want to wait & see Kennesaw Mtn Battlefield when it is cooler. Let me know when you are going that way as I live fairly close to the mountain & would enjoy meeting you & your wife.
Have a safe & wonderful trip.

I looked it up after my post about it and saw that's it's a lot further south than I planned on going.  But I will see it one day and I'll definately let you know.
Thanks
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 29, 2007, 03:36:54 PM »

MeMere thanks for Beth's web site link.

Hopefully this family will at least have the comfort of the FBI/US govt.

BT  I also gasped at your link!  You are too tiny for us to risk!

Thank you Klaas for protecting our BT.

Indy have a sae trip!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 29, 2007, 04:01:52 PM »

yup, unless you live in the red SUV parked at the intersection in the Middle of those three parking lots, I would think you would be pretty safe.   Wink

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 29, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »

Sheesh. Another missing college girl. This one is from Wisconsin. Your territory, Great Owl. I'm finding it hard to keep track. All these stories are so said.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 29, 2007, 04:23:10 PM »

yes, I will try to keep an eye out for news.  They really haven't said where she was except DT Madison so I would guess she would have been at one of the college bars on or near State St.  While it is not necessarily a safe place for seniors, it is usually safe for students.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: June 29, 2007, 04:24:29 PM »

WELL,I just got back from Oakmont,Nauvoo and Slick lizard.Ate at the Green Top,and i am tired.Indy,if you visited those two battlefields,you went by the graves of some my family.Oh well.The Little River runs on the top of Lookout Mnt,only river entirily on a Mnt Top.Beautiful area,nice scenery,great roads,I will be up there for camp in August.Take Care,it is raining.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 29, 2007, 04:27:37 PM »

Well SAN,the guy killed himself.So,a pedophile dead,am I supposed to care,I am sorry for being cold,but I can't morn for them.They ruin and destroy lives.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 29, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »

Well, the mom and three kids supposedly abducted in Streator, IL, have been found. Everybody's fine. They went to St. Louis. Apparently the mom told her brother-in-law that she had been abducted and was on her way to Florida.
Sorry, kids. No Disney World today.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 29, 2007, 04:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Well SAN,the guy killed himself.So,a pedophile dead,am I supposed to care,I am sorry for being cold,but I can't morn for them.They ruin and destroy lives.

Nope I don't feel bad for a pedophile.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 29, 2007, 04:33:48 PM »

I lost a good friend to a wealthy pedophile.It cost a lot of money to lock up them up,then they do it again,and again.This was cost effective
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 29, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
yes, I will try to keep an eye out for news.  They really haven't said where she was except DT Madison so I would guess she would have been at one of the college bars on or near State St.  While it is not necessarily a safe place for seniors, it is usually safe for students.

Yes, probably at the base of State St. and most probably at Der Rathskeller which is in the UW-Union.  Police have done a water search, but only just off Union Terrace which has docking places for a number of sail boats for rent and swimming etc.  Nothing is being done up the street behind fraternity row.  There are only asking for leads in that area.  Again, this is about the same approximate area where the Japanese student went missing and later was found drowned.  However, it was guessed that he went out on the ice and fell through.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 29, 2007, 04:37:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BT...this worries me that you are putting that out there....am I too old or what?

You're not too old, but I don't work in a dangerous place. It's a medium-sized office building with lots of people around, so even if someone meant me harm, I don't think they'd manage to get away with it. We are very security conscious in our office.  Very Happy

Oh, and I meant to add that I work in a different state from where I live. Giving my office location does not even hint at my home location.  Wink

BTgirl - I removed the link to your work address.  I didn't feel comfortable with it being posted.  Guess I'm overly cautious like Mere  Wink

You're such a good mommy, Klaas.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 29, 2007, 04:40:53 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Indy have a sae trip!

Y'all are so sweet, and I do appreciate that. It's just that I can't imagine anyone going to the trouble of coming after anyone who is as ordinary as I am.   Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 29, 2007, 05:16:12 PM »

Indy have a safe trip!

Thank you NM, I will!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 29, 2007, 05:17:06 PM »

Indy have a sae trip!

Y'all are so sweet, and I do appreciate that. It's just that I can't imagine anyone going to the trouble of coming after anyone who is as ordinary as I am.   Laughing

BT
They might be after the Sock Monkey family  to hold for  a big $$  ransom   Shocked

Getting ready to leave work  T G I F !!!

SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 29, 2007, 05:20:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
Indydan, I hope you have a great trip! Will your wife be riding on the same bike with you for the whole 300 mile trip? If so she must really trust you! Shocked  Laughing  Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 29, 2007, 05:21:06 PM »

BT... don't forget that Kelsey Smith was abducted in broad day light... please don't post that information.  I must be too old too

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 29, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

BT... don't forget that Kelsey Smith was abducted in broad day light... please don't post that information.  I must be too old too

No mrs. red you are not too old.  This is the internet and there are a bunch of nuts that read sites plain and simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.