March 28, 2024, 04:44:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 131019 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: June 29, 2007, 06:10:19 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "MeMere"
BT...this worries me that you are putting that out there....am I too old or what?

You're not too old, but I don't work in a dangerous place. It's a medium-sized office building with lots of people around, so even if someone meant me harm, I don't think they'd manage to get away with it. We are very security conscious in our office.  Very Happy

BT... don't forget that Kelsey Smith was abducted in broad day light... please don't post that information.  I must be too old too

No mrs. red you are not too old.  This is the internet and there are a bunch of nuts that read sites plain and simple.

Okay, here is my warning to anyone who might come after me:

I am NOT young and gorgeous. I am middle-aged and ordinary looking. I do not even know anyone who has any money, so if you kidnap me, you're totally screwed when it comes to getting a ransom. I live in an ordinary house, drive a car that is several years old, do not own a single jewel, and have no expensive items in my house. Be warned.  Laughing

PLUS!  You have biker friends!  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: June 29, 2007, 06:10:45 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Easy we already knew that about the Netherlands, Joran is there helping with the pipeline  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Klaas, Angie, Janet, Elaine...........woohooo job #1 is done ! Now on to job #2 cookies and cupcakes  Laughing  Laughing

Easy I am thinking of you tonight and how you like sausage, how about sausage and orange french toast for dinner? I'm too lazy to do much with all the other baking to do  Laughing

Howdy None.. Im kinda feeling lazy myself , tired. Another hellish day at work.. sick hubby. and son in a chan reaction wreck.  Mad Hes ok.. got a bloody lip..one car stops dead.. second car hiits that first one and my kid is the third car that slams into the second. Calls me at work and I hear MOMMY..  Evil or Very Mad  When I hear mommy..  I know somethings wrong.
 Im gonna  run away I think!

Shocked

glad everyone is ok  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: June 29, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "MeMere"
BT...this worries me that you are putting that out there....am I too old or what?

You're not too old, but I don't work in a dangerous place. It's a medium-sized office building with lots of people around, so even if someone meant me harm, I don't think they'd manage to get away with it. We are very security conscious in our office.  Very Happy

BT... don't forget that Kelsey Smith was abducted in broad day light... please don't post that information.  I must be too old too

No mrs. red you are not too old.  This is the internet and there are a bunch of nuts that read sites plain and simple.

Okay, here is my warning to anyone who might come after me:

I am NOT young and gorgeous. I am middle-aged and ordinary looking. I do not even know anyone who has any money, so if you kidnap me, you're totally screwed when it comes to getting a ransom. I live in an ordinary house, drive a car that is several years old, do not own a single jewel, and have no expensive items in my house. Be warned.  Laughing

BT  lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: June 29, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Easy we already knew that about the Netherlands, Joran is there helping with the pipeline  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Klaas, Angie, Janet, Elaine...........woohooo job #1 is done ! Now on to job #2 cookies and cupcakes  Laughing  Laughing

Easy I am thinking of you tonight and how you like sausage, how about sausage and orange french toast for dinner? I'm too lazy to do much with all the other baking to do  Laughing

Howdy None.. Im kinda feeling lazy myself , tired. Another hellish day at work.. sick hubby. and son in a chan reaction wreck.  Mad Hes ok.. got a bloody lip..one car stops dead.. second car hiits that first one and my kid is the third car that slams into the second. Calls me at work and I hear MOMMY..  Evil or Very Mad  When I hear mommy..  I know somethings wrong.

Shocked

Me too Robots.. nobody was hurt bad. My insurance will be I;m sure.
 I am ready for the bunny funny farm..  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 29, 2007, 06:14:58 PM »

Shocked

i know what you mean about the insurance

Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: June 29, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
230 drug arrests at Arnhem parties
Monday 04 June 2007

Police in Arnhem arrested 230 people during two dance events in the city on Saturday night for drugs offences.

Some 170 people were arrested at a performance by award winning DJ Tiësto for carrying drugs such as cocaine and the party drug ecstasy. Twenty were fined and 27 will appear in court.

http://tinyurl.com/2f6vyj

Hmmm, when was Joran on the Jensen show?  Wink

I was searching around for something about Americans missing overseas and came across this list of Americans that have died in foreign countires.  In the Netherlands almost all of them died due to drugs.  Shocked

That has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was interesting.  Laughing

It is interesting Easy.  
had lotsa people croack in this area due to bad crap they got.. esp heroin.

I just skimmed over the list quickly, because I was searching for something else.  I think 1 out of 10 dies in a car wreck.  The rest OD'd on something.  I think it was a State Dept. thing and they didn't list death due to natural causes.  Most of the reported deaths in the Netherland Antillies were due to drowning, which doesn't match what we have learned over the past couple of years.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: June 29, 2007, 06:18:10 PM »

What's going on?  I thought everyone would be standing in line to get an iPOD! lol  The Mayor of Phillidelphia is sitting in line waiting to get his.  Geezzzzzz
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: June 29, 2007, 06:18:46 PM »

Shocked

Mad

hes mad cause he says its not his fault... its the first cars.. I said DUH.. YES it is your fault  for plowing into the second car .. must have control at all times.  If I posted a photo of his car when he first got it compared to WTH it looks like now.. you guys would chit. Looks like its been in a demo derby.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: June 29, 2007, 06:21:11 PM »

230 drug arrests at Arnhem parties
Monday 04 June 2007

Police in Arnhem arrested 230 people during two dance events in the city on Saturday night for drugs offences.

Some 170 people were arrested at a performance by award winning DJ Tiësto for carrying drugs such as cocaine and the party drug ecstasy. Twenty were fined and 27 will appear in court.

http://tinyurl.com/2f6vyj

Hmmm, when was Joran on the Jensen show?  Wink

I was searching around for something about Americans missing overseas and came across this list of Americans that have died in foreign countires.  In the Netherlands almost all of them died due to drugs.  Shocked

That has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was interesting.  Laughing

It is interesting Easy.  
had lotsa people croack in this area due to bad crap they got.. esp heroin.

I just skimmed over the list quickly, because I was searching for something else.  I think 1 out of 10 dies in a car wreck.  The rest OD'd on something.  I think it was a State Dept. thing and they didn't list death due to natural causes.  Most of the reported deaths in the Netherland Antillies were due to drowning, which doesn't match what we have learned over the past couple of years.

Drowning?   Wow, !!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: June 29, 2007, 06:22:48 PM »

Shocked

Mad

hes mad cause he says its not his fault... its the first cars.. I said DUH.. YES it is your fault  for plowing into the second car .. must have control at all times.  If I posted a photo of his car when he first got it compared to WTH it looks like now.. you guys would chit. Looks like its been in a demo derby.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Been there; done that and won't do it again!   Mad
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: June 29, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »

WOW Angie, lots of calamities and I'm sorry, life sure is challenging for you this week  Sad

Easy seafood gumbo? I love that stuff but it does work on you  Laughing

BT well they might kidnap you since you're miss happy little sunshine or they might have a tiny feet fetish, one can never be too safe  Laughing

Well I'm off to shake/bake/decorate ya'll.........take care !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: June 29, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »

[quote="Easywriter
Been there; done that and won't do it again!   Mad[/quote]

My son needs a tank I swear.. he could probably destroy that as well.  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: June 29, 2007, 06:26:22 PM »

WOW Angie, lots of calamities and I'm sorry, life sure is challenging for you this week  Sad

Easy seafood gumbo? I love that stuff but it does work on you  Laughing

BT well they might kidnap you since you're miss happy little sunshine or they might have a tiny feet fetish, one can never be too safe  Laughing

Well I'm off to shake/bake/decorate ya'll.........take care !!

Have a great evening. Smile
 Eat a cupcake for me.. I hardly ever eat goodies!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: June 29, 2007, 06:27:05 PM »

Worse than that - I have a biker husband!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: June 29, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »

That packs a toothbrush  Wink  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 29, 2007, 06:29:30 PM »

Maybe so, but would this scare a bad guy away?  Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: June 29, 2007, 06:30:47 PM »

Swoon!!!!! What a hot looking guy!  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: June 29, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »

ROFL  too cute!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: June 29, 2007, 06:35:21 PM »

Mr. BTgirl:
 Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: June 29, 2007, 06:36:22 PM »

Mr. BTgirl:
 Laughing  Laughing

Do I have great taste in men or what?!  Wink  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.