March 28, 2024, 04:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 130986 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 29, 2007, 07:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BB, is that a link to something on youtube in your sig line?  It looks broken.

Easy, I got a spam email today supposedly from greetingcard.org....e-card from family member...etc.  When I checked greetingcard.org, there was a warning about the scam....so if anyone else gets one of them, Delete!

Hi, everyone, btw....

I got something like that the other day and I almost opened it, but thought for a few minutes and decided it would have to be coming from the other side.  Too damn HOT for me to answer!   Shocked
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: June 29, 2007, 07:31:05 PM »

Easy, I got a spam email today supposedly from greetingcard.org....e-card from family member...etc.  When I checked greetingcard.org, there was a warning about the scam....so if anyone else gets one of them, Delete!

Hi, everyone, btw....

HI 2NJ...
Hope I am forgiven... for the smiley posting last night

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 29, 2007, 07:31:59 PM »

Evening Monkeys

I thought Moonbat (my version of her SN) liked Renho???

OldF I know where Suches Ga is. Been there many times. Trout fished right up the road from there. Pretty place.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 29, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

OldF I know where Suches Ga is. Been there many times. Trout fished right up the road from there. Pretty place.

Do you ride motorcycles ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: June 29, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Drifted over to FOB and this is funny. lol

Raphael:
I certainly have no problem with the normal women that frequent this forum. I will not speak ill of Natalee, however Beth is not normal no matter how much one stretches imagination.

MoonShat: (SN editied by me. lol
Could you name those NORMAL women? That shouldn't take you more than a second.

Let me see if I understand this. You have a problem with Beth, because you think she should have remained in Alabama over a hot stove instead of going to Aruba to search for her daughter. You also have a problem with her because now that she has had time to wash that island off she no longer looks as beaten down. So, you make very BIG statements about her character that you can not confirm.

On the other hand, you have no problem with Julia Renfro bouncing a baby on her hip while she pours down a bottle of Curevo Gold at all the local night spots. It doesn't bother you that this mother is on all the same cable programs as Beth and sounds like she just finished off a bottle of Prozac. It doesn't bother you that MF was right with all these people you hate so much and hanging on to all the married men in the group while she partied her large ass off. But, the one person that has lost something so precious is the one that deserves your hate.

That is strange! If you will read the fine print on your med's it says do not abrubtly quit taking them. Your psychosis will worsen and your keyboard will suffer from the abundance of slobbering drool.

Now there's someone who has a way with words.  Laughing

No, No, No!  Don't start that rumor!

If I was half the people they think I am I would be one busy son-of-a-Bit... Gun!   Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 29, 2007, 07:33:37 PM »

Hi, everyone, btw....

I got something like that the other day and I almost opened it, but thought for a few minutes and decided it would have to be coming from the other side.  Too damn HOT for me to answer!   Shocked

Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: June 29, 2007, 07:35:01 PM »

Hi, everyone, btw....

Well, not having a name the card supposedly came from was a no brainer, but it otherwise looked normal.  www.greetingcard.org has the text if anyone wants to check it out.  I've been getting some garbage emails lately, but my email normally finds them and sends them to a separate folder.  Some are missed and all I have to do is mark them as spam.  No sense in messing up your computer with this crap.  I had hoped mine were coming from that guy they arrested last month, but they're still coming in drib & drabs.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 29, 2007, 07:35:04 PM »

No, No, No!  Don't start that rumor!

If I was half the people they think I am I would be one busy son-of-a-Bit... Gun!   Laughing

Maybe they just think you're really good at multi-tasking.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: June 29, 2007, 07:36:28 PM »

Evening Monkeys

You are confusing Moonshit with Moonshadows  Laughing   Moonshadows likes Renho, Moonshit chose their name accordingly  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: June 29, 2007, 07:37:14 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Hi, everyone, btw....

HI 2NJ...

Some of us did feel the need to call the Abuse of Smiley Symbols (ASS) and report you.  For some reason they just smiled.....   Confused
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 29, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Monkeys!
Indydan, I hope you have a great trip! Will your wife be riding on the same bike with you for the whole 300 mile trip? If so she must really trust you! Shocked  Laughing  Very Happy

Thanks Elaine!
No, MrsIndy hasn't ridden on the back with me for over 10 years.  She doesn't want to, nor do I want her to.  Every once in a while when we get to where going, she'll hop on the back just to run down the street a couple of blocks for a bite to eat but anymore that couple of blocks seems like a couple of miles.  She's the best biker I've ever ridden with and I've been riding since I was 16.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Evening Monkeys

You are confusing Moonshit with Moonshadows  Laughing   Moonshadows likes Renho, Moonshit chose their name accordingly  Laughing

Do the have a MoonPie and a simple MoonButt/Arse  too  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:29 PM »

Hi, everyone, btw....

Well, not having a name the card supposedly came from was a no brainer, but it otherwise looked normal.  www.greetingcard.org has the text if anyone wants to check it out.  I've been getting some garbage emails lately, but my email normally finds them and sends them to a separate folder.  Some are missed and all I have to do is mark them as spam.  No sense in messing up your computer with this crap.  I had hoped mine were coming from that guy they arrested last month, but they're still coming in drib & drabs.

I got a fraudulent PayPal email today.  It said my PayPal account was charged $699 for a Dell Laptop (was to be delivered to someone I've never heard of).  It had a link to click on if the ORDER was in error.  I didn't click on the link and I notified PayPal of the fraud.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Do you ride motorcycles ?

We used to b4 hubby got hurt. Loved to ride in Dahlonega & Suches area.

ARUBA
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 29, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »

2NJSons_Mom wrote;
BB, is that a link to something on youtube in your sig line? It looks broken.

Yes,it is. You have to copy and paste it to your browser. But this is what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbAjj80NIM&mode=related&search=

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: June 29, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
OLDFART I asked her how Kaitlyns mom Danette was doing. She is still devestated..  The ass that killed litle Kaitlins wife is still living next door in that trailer where Kaitlin was killed.  Cubbeee said his wife is claiming he is innocent   Rolling Eyes AND giving Danette  a hard time.. said Danette is causing grief for her and her kid. WTF? SO Cubbee has been a comfort to her.   She said HI to the monkey people.. she is still without a PC.. and finally got her new cell.

GrrrrrrrrrrrrGrrrrrrrrr

Tell her to phone you with updates to post and send me the Bill, and check out using a PC at a library or someplace... Crying or Very sad

Oldfart , you are very kind.  Wink  No need to worry about bills sweety.
She called back and is on the phone now.  She said she has alot to tell about Kaitlins case, right now she is with her kind in FL for Jr Olympics for baseball.. 72 teams there from all over the US.
She said Mark Lewis was suppose to have a ciurt date last week, but it was continued. His wife feels that he is being framed  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  and that evidence was planted in his truck and there is a conspiracy against him.   Evil or Very Mad  <what a freak> She said Danette has and was planning some fundraisters ,, for kids who went to school with her, and sonme have bitched about that.
 When she gets back home.. she said she is gonna call me.. and tel me more.. and I can post it. She said she hopes to have a new pc in the next month or so .. shes  been spendin alot on sons baseball. She said she does go and sit with Danette a few times a week.. and when she gets home, she will go and talk to her to find out more od whats going on.
  Thats all I can say at this point.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 29, 2007, 07:41:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Evening Monkeys

Sorry 'bout that Moonshit. Was referring to Moonshadows. Guess that proves I don't read over there huh?

ARUBA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: June 29, 2007, 07:41:51 PM »

Hi, everyone, btw....

HI 2NJ...

Some of us did feel the need to call the Abuse of Smiley Symbols (ASS) and report you.  For some reason they just smiled.....   Confused

Do you know what's scary?  I actually laughed at that.   Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: June 29, 2007, 07:41:59 PM »

HI 2NJ...

Don't be silly, Oldfart.  I was not offended in the least.  I remember you've had a variety of looks in the past couple of years.  I've only had 2 or 3, but this one is the one from the start, with some decorative effects thanks to Klaas & CBB.  I'm really more glamourous than I appear.   Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 29, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »

Hi, everyone, btw....

I've been getting a lot of spam lately too, or there is about 200 million bucks out there waiting for me. I had no idea my relatives were in Tim-buk-too getting so damn rich!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.