March 28, 2024, 09:54:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #648 6/27 - 6/30/2007  (Read 130998 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: June 29, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »

EASY  LMAO  

I can honestly say I never took Beano!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 29, 2007, 08:44:20 PM »

Tib you are the boss? ROFL !!!!!! TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey Easy I liked some of the that folky music but I also roar listening to the old disco. My kids both like another old one She's A Brickhouse  Shocked

I once had a swedish direct report newly immigrated, she came over to marry her true love and I taught Nina how to sing "let me take you to funkytown" and her hubby was not happy  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 29, 2007, 08:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Tib you are the boss? ROFL !!!!!! TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey Easy I liked some of the that folky music but I also roar listening to the old disco. My kids both like another old one She's A Brickhouse  Shocked

I once had a swedish direct report newly immigrated, she came over to marry her true love and I taught Nina how to sing "let me take you to funkytown" and her hubby was not happy  Laughing  Laughing

I love She's A Brick House!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 29, 2007, 08:47:40 PM »

I do too BT, we love all of those old ones  Laughing

I'm playing some Peaches & Herb tonight, I sent OldFart his walking in memphis MP3 but I need to send him some more beach music  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 29, 2007, 08:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

When he was slowly coming out of the several days coma after his second brain op they were trying to see if he was able to take notice of anything and the ICU nurse called me closer to bedside and said to DH "Do you know who this is?"  DH squinted at me then said "Yes, that's the Boss".  Nurse nearly wet himself laughing - then said DH would be OK

TIB
I am so very, very glad the bathroom is very close bye..  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

And glad evey thing came out Ok for You and DH

Need to make a shopping note:
Depends... need to put that on shopping list for when on SM   just in case Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 29, 2007, 08:48:19 PM »

Speaking of F'd up. I know I have linked to Amy Winehouse before, but I think the Rehab song most were not ready for. How about this song........ Shocked

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-EGk8nI9fvg

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 29, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I love She's A Brick House!  Very Happy

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 29, 2007, 08:49:18 PM »

oh and Marvin Gaye..........LOVE Marvin  Very Happy

Dreamgirls might be a good DVD to watch again tonight but I still haven't gotten to the Queen yet, I've had it for weeks  Embarassed

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 29, 2007, 08:49:32 PM »

None - have you found any prices on that Robert Gordon website?  I found a few of their novelty items on local eBay and wondered if they were a good buy but cannot find any prices on the RG site?
eBay seller had two little cupcake trinket boxes for $13 each and the set 6 fridge magnets $24.
I think A$1  = about 85 cents US[/b]

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 29, 2007, 08:51:09 PM »

we need to do a music thread in the lounge, start sharing some of these MP3's with each other !!!

I like Amy's rehab song, Rosie sang it on her blog and I sent it to San, I busted  Laughing  Laughing

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 29, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »

Hey None - it was the first I knew I was the boss.  Thought I had been subtle up till then  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 29, 2007, 08:52:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
None - have you found any prices on that Robert Gordon website?  I found a few of their novelty items on local eBay and wondered if they were a good buy but cannot find any prices on the RG site?
eBay seller had two little cupcake trinket boxes for $13 each and the set 6 fridge magnets $24.
I think A$1  = about 85 cents US[/b]

Tib I don't have a price list yet but when I do I'll forward. My thought is if you are close enough to drive over to their warehouse outlet, then that should be the best bargains for those in AU? I've emailed with a couple of the eBay sellers and I think that's where they buy theirs to sell on eBay?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 29, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »

we need to do a music thread in the lounge, start sharing some of these MP3's with each other !!!

I like Amy's rehab song, Rosie sang it on her blog and I sent it to San, I busted  Laughing  Laughing

I loved that song (really still do  Wink ) till you linked that Rosie version.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: June 29, 2007, 08:55:10 PM »

Tib I'm just impressed you communicated the reality with your DH so well  Laughing  Laughing just pat him on his head and say good man !  Laughing

Where is San tonight? She said she might go dancing in the streets, I wonder if she did?  Shocked

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 29, 2007, 08:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Speaking of F'd up. I know I have linked to Amy Winehouse before, but I think the Rehab song most were not ready for. How about this song........ Shocked

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-EGk8nI9fvg

BB, I love Amy Winehouse...I got her new CD recently and it's a great throwback to all those cool girl groups of the 60s...with more updated lyrics, of course Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I loved that song (really still do  Wink ) till you linked that Rosie version.

oh admit it was funny, I am not a Rosie fan nor would I ever ever let anyone video me when I am pasty as a white sheet with no makeup as she did, but her mouth was too funny - she looks almost like a rubber mouth  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2007, 08:56:45 PM »

oh and Marvin Gaye..........LOVE Marvin  Very Happy

Dreamgirls might be a good DVD to watch again tonight but I still haven't gotten to the Queen yet, I've had it for weeks  Embarassed

What about Lionel (?)

BB  that song has a nice Swaying Temp to it  BUT.. some lyrics are better off not written  Rolling Eyes ...  JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2007, 08:56:51 PM »

Tib I'm just impressed you communicated the reality with your DH so well  Laughing  Laughing just pat him on his head and say good man !  Laughing

Where is San tonight? She said she might go dancing in the streets, I wonder if she did?  Shocked

I'm here and I don't dance Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2007, 08:57:30 PM »

You gotta hear "Me and Mr Jones..." I think it's the best one on the album...

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2007, 08:58:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I'm here and I don't dance Laughing

Liar, liar pants on fire, you sent me photos of you dancing !  Laughing  Laughing

OF I didn't get into Lionel as much as I did Marvin, go figure?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.