April 20, 2024, 04:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Economic Collapse is coming...civil war...fueled by Washington, DC..."  (Read 1394 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 25, 2012, 10:27:53 AM »

Economic Collapse is coming. First to Europe, then to the U.S. and the rest of the world.

As a result:

1) The dollar will no longer be gold standard.

2) Civil War, unlike Civil War of the 1860s, will be fought in our inner cities led by radicals (anarchists, communists, revolutionaries, and Islamists)

3) This conflict will be fed and fueled by those in power in Washington D.C. and in our universities

4) Global War is coming

5) Radical Islamists and Communists will seek violence in our cities and on our border as they pour in from South America and Mexico to reclaim land

6) Farmers will be urged to farm collectively

7) Violence and famine will follow

read more here and watch video - http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/01/24/new-prediction-economic-collapse-1st-to-europe-then-to-u-s-and-the-world/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »

The poverty president...record food stamps, record joblessness...

The poverty president...open borders...$16 TRILLION to foreigners and unknown people...

The poverty president...record debt...taking money from working people and giving it to people who have more disposable income...

The poverty president...institutional racism...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »

We have a president that ignores the Federal Reserve, a private bank.  A bank that seems to print money in Trillions of collars to the detriment of Americans who have saved for decades.  Who got that $16 TRILLION in bailout bucks?

Now, Obama wants 'business' to be able to 'return' the money at low or no taxes?  Huh?

From Peter's pocket to Paul's?

Why isn't the Fed taking that money back?  Why did they give it away in their first place?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.