March 28, 2024, 05:38:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AN ENORMOUS CRIME; The Definitive Account of US POWs Abandon  (Read 3746 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 28, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »

AN ENORMOUS CRIME; The Definitive Account of US POWs Abandoned in SE Asia will be featured tonight on Bloomberg TV's NIGHT TALK at 8 PM (Eastern) and repeated at 10 PM. Please check your local cable system to see the channel number and time of this broadcast.

This will be the first television exposure for the book which has already climbed onto the New York Times Best Seller list and for its co-author, Former Congressman Bill Hendon.

For thirty minutes tonight, Congressman Hendon will detail never-before-seen or published material including satellite imagery of US POWs still held against their will in Laos and Vietnam.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

All that's on now on my channel is some guy interviewing Tom Ridge.

Sad

Will check back at 10 Central.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 10:34:36 PM »

Thanks ANNA... this doesn't surprise me and I worry about our soliders serving today.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 04:33:36 PM »

WTF?  Thanks for the heads up Anna - I gotta see this.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 06:02:13 PM »

It's unbelievable just like the fact that our vietnam vets who were impacted by agent orange and the like are only NOW getting hearings regarding their medical disabilities??????

Something has to happen dramatically to save these soldiers from every side of this !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 02:08:37 PM »

Sorry for the mix up but was just posting what I was told.  I have since received an email that it was only the filming that took place this past week so perhaps we will be able to see this story receive some publicity in the future after all.

I will post any information I receive concerning a future airing time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 05:37:05 PM »

Thanx for the info, Anna. Whenever it is on, I won't be able to watch it. It will hurt too much. Anything that can be done, though, please let me know and I will do it.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.