March 28, 2024, 02:06:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " Obama Risks Much with 'Campaign of the Left' "  (Read 903 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 26, 2012, 08:25:22 PM »

Interesting article, and interesting view points...

"With the demand for a minimum tax for the rich, (Obama) is breeding resentment among the successful entrepreneurs and investors who are the engine of economic development. The tax benefit granted to capital income is not unfair preferential treatment but, rather, an attempt to encourage investors to take risks while simultaneously reducing double taxation. In insisting on fairness, Obama supporters are letting these economic relationships fall by the wayside."

"The idea of imposing a minimum tax on multinational companies also reflects an unhealthy distrust toward tax competition and the international allocation of labor. Obama loves to come across as a supporter of the market economy. But, instead, he is still playing the role of the helmsman who must steer the market. With minimum taxes and increased industry control, he will not win back manufacturing jobs for America."

How many jobs has Obama turned away?  Keystone = 20,000

How many has he fired?  Military = 100,000

"It's not so much about how many millions (Romney) has earned. Instead, the focus is on who he and his wife entrusted to manage their assets -- namely, none other than the investment bank Goldman Sachs, which is facing strong criticism because of its great political influence."

I wonder why I never hear about the Romnye/Goldman connection in the US media?  Good questions.

read more here - http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,811657,00.html

Is Romney a Goldman insider?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.