April 26, 2024, 05:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 441429 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »

Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll
 Last Updated: 9:11 AM, June 2, 2012
 Posted: 9:06 AM, June 2, 2012

More Print

The people have spoken -- and they hate Casey Anthony most of all.

After The Post put philandering ex-Sen. John edwards atop a list of America's 10 most-hated people, an online poll of over 9,000 Post readers yesterday gave that dubious honor to Anthony, the hard-partying Florida mom who beat the rap on charges of murdering toddler-daugher Caylee.

Celebrity Kim Kardashian narrowly took the readers' runner-up spot, while Edwards placed sixth.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_is_most_hated_person_k5IIwdLAryAyZInr0IWxyM#ixzz1wfTaciS5

List at link...

I am puzzled that Kim Kardashian is hated almost as much as Casey-  she may be a self absorbed doofus but ?? why,  she hasn't killed any little child.

overexposed, no morals, bit of a "ho", egotistical, narcissistic, craves the spotlight, will sell her soul for another 15 mins. of fame....hmmm sound familiar?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2012, 01:32:25 AM »

It's her time of the month (probation reporting), roll out the unnamed sources.
Casey Anthony out of hiding, so fat she's unreconizable
"Casey has been venturing out on a much more frequent basis recently because she is almost unrecognizable," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "Casey has gained a great deal of weight in the past six months and her face is extremely puffy. She hasn't needed to wear a disguise because of the physical transformation. Casey is finding comfort in food and she is clearly eating a lot. She typically goes out at night to rent DVDs and pick up food to go from restaurants. She is very careful to not linger anywhere when she does and tries not to make eye contact with anyone. Casey doesn't feel safe anywhere and just wants to leave the country and begin a new life"
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-out-hiding-weight-gain-florida
Edit to add publication date of article.  MB   June 4, 2012

Just had read this article...a fatty now huh?   Wonder who has seen her to know this?

Good question.   Why do I not even believe this?

I don't know which is more UN-believable, that she would let herself go (I mean how can you pole dance & enter wet tshirt contests if you're not in shape) OR that she actually goes to get her own dinner.  Puhleez.  She has conned someone into going out for her, not for fear of being seen or for her own safety, but because she feels she is too famous and important for such menial tasks.
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »

Sorry muffy , I'll check from now on and make sure articles have/get a date.

You do a good job of including the link with articles when you post alagary  The need to have the date included became apparent to me when I saw a post with a link and no date and I assumed it was a very recent article till I went to post my reply and realized the article was two years old.      And it's handy to have a date included for updating and research purposes etc. 

Alagary, I'm the one Muffy is referring to here. A couple of days ago, I linked an older article about Texas Equsearch returning to court, and wanted to remind everyone it was happening , the date was coming up for their motion. (I've put all dates of upcoming motions on my personal calendar) I know fellow monkies are experts in this case, and just took it for granted I was waving my hands saying "hey guys, this is this weekend", but it didn't work out that way as muffy had to edit it to make it clearer.

Sorry for the extra work and reading I seemed to have created for you muffy, and back to the permanent rafters for me. Please know everyone that I'll be following all aspects of this travesty of justice for Caylee until that skank is behind bars, as I did for OJ, for as long as it takes. Excuse me while I fly back up into the rafters, GL all
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »

You do a good job of including the link with articles when you post alagary  The need to have the date included became apparent to me when I saw a post with a link and no date and I assumed it was a very recent article till I went to post my reply and realized the article was two years old.      And it's handy to have a date included for updating and research purposes etc. 

Alagary, I'm the one Muffy is referring to here. A couple of days ago, I linked an older article about Texas Equsearch returning to court, and wanted to remind everyone it was happening , the date was coming up for their motion. (I've put all dates of upcoming motions on my personal calendar) I know fellow monkies are experts in this case, and just took it for granted I was waving my hands saying "hey guys, this is this weekend", but it didn't work out that way as muffy had to edit it to make it clearer.

Sorry for the extra work and reading I seemed to have created for you muffy, and back to the permanent rafters for me. Please know everyone that I'll be following all aspects of this travesty of justice for Caylee until that skank is behind bars, as I did for OJ, for as long as it takes. Excuse me while I fly back up into the rafters, GL all

Ahhh...shannon I was thinking that it was a different article that Muffy was referring to...I can't think of it now but it was in the Sierra LaMar case.  It seemed like recent news, but was actually from 2009 (and only knew that by clicking on the link).  Either way I wouldn't quit posting...it probably just clicked to Muffy that the date is really important.  So, if you go to the rafters then we all should based on your reasoning...Smile  Hope to see ya posting Smile

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »

All I can think is that KC is just setting everybody up so that when she does leave the country, she can get the press to snap pics of her on the beach in a bikini sipping a drink and giving us all the one finger salute.

Agree.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2012, 01:28:01 PM »

Casey Anthony could be denied residency in Costa Rica. Here’s why:
Posted by Jaime Lopez on June 5, 2012

Gossip and tabloid media outlets are once again churning up the sticky rumor bowl with regard to Florida resident Casey Anthony and her rumored plans to come to Costa Rica to leave her sordid plans behind once her term of probation concludes later this year. The Costa Rica Star has previously discussed this item, which was broken by an American blogger who goes by the Internet handle Enty Lawyer but who does not claim to practice law.

Publications of the stature of the Daily Mail in the United Kingdom and the New York Post are now quoting unnamed sources that putatively know about Ms. Anthony’s plans. The criteria that Ms. Anthony has put together to place Costa Rica at the top of her list of nations where she can lie low purportedly include considerations such as our tropical climate, the low cost of living and the affable reception that Ticos extend to Americans.

::snipping2::

http://news.co.cr/casey-anthony-could-be-denied-residency-costa-rica-heres-why/7703/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2012, 01:30:16 PM »

Let her into Aruba  Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »

Almost a year ago she thought there would be millions. So far all I think is whatever cut
cindy gave her from doc phil and her unnamed source pay from radar. Costa Rica might be nice but I'm sure it ain't free.
Judging by her headlines the last few months there is no big payday 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2012, 02:36:14 PM »

I said before that I'd buy her a one way ticket to Arooba!  She fits right in.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »

Ahhh...shannon I was thinking that it was a different article that Muffy was referring to...I can't think of it now but it was in the Sierra LaMar case.  It seemed like recent news, but was actually from 2009 (and only knew that by clicking on the link).  Either way I wouldn't quit posting...it probably just clicked to Muffy that the date is really important.  So, if you go to the rafters then we all should based on your reasoning...Smile  Hope to see ya posting Smile

Come back down and post with us Shannon.    You don't want to miss out on helping   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2012, 08:57:15 AM »

There is now a way to listen to the Pace Law School seminar. It requires that you have the itunes program. I don't recommend trying if you are like me, computer illiterate and own a computer thats only a little smarter than a calculator.
Besides from what I could see on that buffer fest last week it will be best to wait on the video version. I saw a comment in one of Paces articles that they are working on it .
Anyway here's the link for free audio download from itunes;
http://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/exhibit-casey-anthony-trial/id532601429?i=116281556
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2012, 11:05:57 AM »

I said before that I'd buy her a one way ticket to Arooba!  She fits right in.
I think Anita has an empty guest house?  Just saying...
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2012, 04:41:02 PM »

Thank You for the ITunes link Alagary.  I just completed listening to the entire podcast.  CM was disgusting as always.  Jeff was passionate (acceptably so).  If you want to get sick  all over again you may want to watch/listen.  Knowing how I now feel after having watched, I wish I had used my time more wisely.  Poor Caylee  an angelic monkey

PJ  flower

There is now a way to listen to the Pace Law School seminar. It requires that you have the itunes program. I don't recommend trying if you are like me, computer illiterate and own a computer thats only a little smarter than a calculator.
Besides from what I could see on that buffer fest last week it will be best to wait on the video version. I saw a comment in one of Paces articles that they are working on it .
Anyway here's the link for free audio download from itunes;
http://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/exhibit-casey-anthony-trial/id532601429?i=116281556

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2012, 05:42:14 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-06/entertainment/os-new-casey-anthony-in-movie-20120606_1_anthony-trial-casey-anthony-jose-baez

Casey Anthony: New casting for her in Lifetime movie
3:41 p.m. EST, June 6, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

There's a new Casey Anthony in "Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

Out is Holly Deveaux.

In is Virginia Welch, Lifetime said, confirming the recasting for the movie. Her film credits include "Love Bites," "Confidence Trick" and "Iniquity."

When I have more details, I'll pass them along.

Filming started May 29 in Winnipeg. The TV movie stars Rob Lowe as former prosecutor Jeff Ashton and is based on Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice."
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2012, 05:18:36 PM »

Hi everyone, I've just been reading , heard this on the news tonight  and thought it was interesting.

Plane crash kills 4 in Polk Co.; Same plane flew Casey Anthony out of Orlando
Edit to add article date.  MB June 7, 2012
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/fatal-plane-crash-reported-polk-county/nPNxs/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:39:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »

Hi everyone, I've just been reading , heard this on the news tonight  and thought it was interesting.

Edit to add article date.  MB  June 7, 2012
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/fatal-plane-crash-reported-polk-county/nPNxs/

I live here in Polk County...I didn't realize that it was the same plane.  So sad.  I will have to go and read more on it.  
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:40:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2012, 05:28:26 PM »

Edit to add article date.  MB June 7, 2012

I live here in Polk County...I didn't realize that it was the same plane.  So sad.  I will have to go and read more on it.  

Since this is posted I will post this from my local paper right quick:

Six People Die in Plane Crash Near Lake Wales
By Jeremy Maready
Published: Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 1:10 p.m.

Two adults and four children died when the single-engine plane they were traveling in crashed near Lake Walk-in-Water south of Lake Wales today, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.

The six were on their way home to Kansas from the Bahamas.
However, Clint Francis, who works with Roadside Venture in Junction City, Kan., said the plane is owned by that company and the dead include the company owner Ron Bramlige and family members.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20120607/NEWS/120609512?tc=cr
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:41:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2012, 05:37:16 PM »

Really sad . Our news hasn't picked up on 6 dead yet. All sites are still showing 4 and only WFTV has the CA connection in the story.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2012, 06:10:21 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-ordered-to-disclose-financial-resources-may-face-purjury-charges

June 7, 2012
Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges
Rebekah Worsham
Crime & Justice Examiner

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--Despite declaring herself broke on her probation report, Casey Anthony has reportedly been shopping for real estate in an upscale area of Costa Rica. This indiscrepancy has raised the eyebrows of the judge assigned to oversee the upcoming civil case against the infamous Florida mother, leading to an order by the court to for Anthony to disclose any and all of her financial resources.
In her monthly probation reports, Anthony has claimed that she is not able to work or attend school due to the barrage of death threats that she has received since her release from jail last August. Although Anthony was at one point undergoing counseling, her most recent probation reports indicate that she is no longer participating in therapy as she feels the sessions are "unnecessary".

Anthony's reported lack of income caught the attention of attorney's representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in her suit against Anthony after they were made aware of Anthony's recent quest to purchase real estate in Costa Rica.

If Anthony is found to have lied about her financial resources, not only could she face additional civil ramifications, she could face criminal charges for perjury, particularly on charges of lying to her probation officer.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2012, 07:55:44 PM »

Edit to add article date.  MB  June 7, 2012

How sad to lose a whole family. I can't believe how close it was to my MIL and SIL and family. Just east of them. If it is the same plane it would seem once again anything she touches turns bad.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.